ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I agree, Anthony is a good boy and it broke my heart to have to fight him in the gym hallway. I laughed out loud when I saw the swan with the crooked neck in the season 2 closer.
Anthony fucking his " Best Friend " girl. Why you guys giving him free pass for this.? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
He fuck his best friend girl, then ignore his best friend and the girl once he started to like an another girl . the Dude is a shitface. :ROFLMAO:.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Anthony fucking his " Best Friend " girl. Why you guys giving him free pass for this.? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
He fuck his best friend girl, then ignore his best friend and the girl once he started to like an another girl . the Dude is a shitface. :ROFLMAO:.
not to give him a pass but she fucks everything that moves, then gets with Derek girl he's pretty much a rebound guy but worse :ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
not to give him a pass but she fucks everything that moves, then gets with Derek girl he's pretty much a rebound guy but worse :ROFLMAO:
so, bigA, - yeah right.... :ROFLMAO: - so shitface:ROFLMAO:, has no personal responsibility, because Arieth is a cunt?:ROFLMAO:

"Yeah, buddy, I'm so not mad at you for fucking my girl, because everyone else also does it . You just one of them, so fuck her , you my best friend :ROFLMAO:"

No, ant, is shit just like the rest of them. But it's funny that basically only one of the Jock has a girlfriend and they all fucking her, except Chad , although not because he has his own girlfriend, but because he is gay. :ROFLMAO:

The Jock are so fucking messed up:ROFLMAO: , yeah it's funny:ROFLMAO:, but lets not say any of them is actually a "good " guy. in any way shape of form, or being better than the other.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
WTF?! "WHO ARE YOU? "
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I was probably between 20 or 21 years old so don't expect me to think rationally by then But I don't know if you have experienced something like that where you always liked a girl and she starts to date with one of your friends but there has always been sexual tension between you and her, because that happened to me

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I was probably between 20 or 21 years old so don't expect me to think rationally by then But I don't know if you have experienced something like that where you always liked a girl and she starts to date with one of your friends but there has always been sexual tension between you and her, because that happened to me
I love you and I Accept your shady past, as much as I have to accept you new found Rebel phase :ROFLMAO:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
And he probaly got krabs from Ari, passed to Ash who passed to Derek. Now fuckface is the only DIK clean

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I don't think Jill and the blonde guest look alike. :rolleyes:

I rather suspect that the blonde guest is in some relationship with Derek. I don't know if it's a father, uncle, brother, boyfriend or gay friend. But the blond guest looks at Derek good-naturedly.:unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I still think that guy may be MC's grandfather. Has the same build as the silhouette of the MC's grandfather

Reactions: Klopdwerg

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
I don't think Jill and the blonde guest look alike. :rolleyes:

I rather suspect that the blonde guest is in some relationship with Derek. I don't know if it's a father, uncle, brother, boyfriend or gay friend. But the blond guest looks at Derek good-naturedly.:unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have the dark-hair, man-bun dude as Jill's dad. He even mentioned he expected for his daughter to be at the party.

Aug 28, 2018
Okay bros... I have a serious question for you. What is the biggest pros and cons in choosing either DIK or CHICK? I myself love the side of milfs and that is my goal, thinking my main interest will be either Bella or Jill but not sure if choosing DIK like I am now will have a big impact negatively later on or positively.. Anyone know if it will leave a big cock block later on or if it will be fine?

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Okay bros... I have a serious question for you. What is the biggest pros and cons in choosing either DIK or CHICK? I myself love the side of milfs and that is my goal, thinking my main interest will be either Bella or Jill but not sure if choosing DIK like I am now will have a big impact negatively later on or positively.. Anyone know if it will leave a big cock block later on or if it will be fine?
Jill doesn't like bad boys. Hint, hint.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes