ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
This strikes me as a bit disingenuous. Josy doesn't have any romantic relationship with Lucas to date, so of course a lewd scene between them will feel unimportant. If there was an actual relationship there, the scene would presumably be far more relevant - even to the Bella path. To flip things around, seeing a scene between Bella and her husband would be quite significant no matter who we picked in Episode 8.
Is that so? Not so long ago we had a nice back and forth, about fillers because how the story does not move forward , with the unnecessary DnG, and parties , unnecessary lewd scenes with Madam.
And now, We are at the phase, that Girls who been rejected, or they rejected MC , personal life should been shown, to show as how their life is after that, with out the MC. :unsure:

Interesting 180 turn. Hey, you know what you guys won, 50 episode it is then, to make sure each character, get the proper treatment, and healthy and fine after their encounter with MC.:cool:
I want details, I want to see the set up, how they meet, I want sex scenes, I want everything. each character should be the individual hero of its own story. In Each path.

similarity is not enough, we want Same exact same approach as a Tv show. I wanna see Envy as she make breakfast for her kid, and then she goes to work and serve a client. :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
no.
This has excellent looking renders and fap material. THAT is why. The story is stupid.
If that would be the case we would not argue so much about things. like recently whether, it would be better or not, to show the other girls personal life after MC, outside of his circle:p.
so it's looks like good enough to make the people engage into conversation, beyond, the usual, "how to unlock this or that sex scene, is there cheat, anyone have save file, I want a dog to fuck this girl". and other higly intelectual type of excenelces. :LOL:

Peace and Love:cool:

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
i mentioned it a while ago but i'll say it again since it being discussed, i think Quinn's music stands out to me the most in her scenes. a character you arent even supposed to like, but the music and ambiance and her subtle expressions with MC all combine so well to show the walls coming down little by little

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
If that would be the case we would not argue so much about things. like recently whether, it would be better or not, to show the other girls personal life after mc, outside of his circle:p.
so it's looks like good enough to make the people engage into conversation, beyond, the usual, "how to unlock this or that sex scene, is there cheat, anyone have save file, I want a dog to fuck this girl". and other higly intelectual type of excenelces. :LOL:

Peace and Love:cool:
I may disagree with you on the showing of sex scenes. Still, I 100% agree that because so many people engage in conversation and arguments over this game with little complaints about development time, this game is above many, although not without its faults.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Is that so? Not so long ago we had a nice back and forth, about fillers because how the story does not move forward , with the unnecessary DnG, and parties , unnecessary lewd scenes with Madam.
And now, We are at the phase, that Girls who been rejected, or they rejected MC , personal life should been shown, to show as how their life is after that, with out the MC. :unsure:

Interesting 180 turn. Hey, you know what you guys won, 50 episode it is then, to make sure each character, get the proper treatment, and healthy and fine after their encounter with MC.:cool:
I want details, I want to see the set up, how they meet, I want sex scenes, I want everything. each character should be the individual hero of its own story. In Each path.

similarity is not enough, we want Same exact same approach as a Tv show. I wanna see Envy as she make breakfast for her kid, and then she goes to work and serve a client. :LOL:
Again, I think this is a bit unfair. Obviously adding scenes *for the point* of having more scenes is a bad thing. But that's why discussing a hypothetical, context-free lewd scene between Josy and Lucas is a meaningless exercise. The context is the thing that would make or break the scene.

We need scenes that inform us about the characters, advance their story, or control the 'pace' of the story (meaning you sometimes need intermediate scenes to illustrate a gradual process or lighten/darken the mood). Ideally, each scene would do multiple of those, but they all need to do at least one.

Can a pseudo-NTR scene with a girl serve any of those purposes? I would argue yes, at least under the right circumstances. Bella remains the most obvious example, because it could clarify what the fuck happened with her husband AND raise the stakes for MCs on her path. Zoey is another possibility: as said, if we saw Zoey break up with her new boyfriend because she realized what she lost with the MC, that would drive home how she was changes by her time in San Diego. Sage is yet another example. How much more impact Sage's fury in Episode 6 would have had if we'd actually seen Chad kiss her previously? It would make her sense of betrayal much more visceral because we'd have seen how Chad led her along. As is, feels more like Sage has been deluding herself for months/years.

Of course it's perfectly possible to use those sorts of scenes badly. I'd argue the Emma/Bret scene in the Interlude was a complete waste for all the reasons you say. But that's because it has no narrative purpose: it's hard to care about Emma after the shit she pulled and we're probably never going to see these characters again. All we needed here was to convey how this affected Zoey, and a few quick lines could have done that. So I'm definitely not recommending we delve into the minutiae of every rejected girl's love life just to up the lewd count. I just think DPC has been gun-shy about adding that sort of content even when it could help the story.

i mentioned it a while ago but i'll say it again since it being discussed, i think Quinn's music stands out to me the most in her scenes. a character you arent even supposed to like, but the music and ambiance and her subtle expressions with MC all combine so well to show the walls coming down little by little
I certainly understand where your coming from, but I find it a bit annoying. To me, the game is trying way too hard to make me sympathize with Quinn despite her having done nothing to earn that sympathy. It feels manipulative.

Still, the music *is* very good and I know plenty of people disagree with me on Quinn.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Can someone spoil me about the relationship between the mc' mom and jill? Im actually braindead
Not related, though may have known Jill's family.
This is probably the most logical answer. With the current information inhand.

I don't know if anyone has had said this but, if you are on Quinn's path, she has the best character development in the game. Her and the MC aren't even in a relationship yet.
Sage, on or off-early path, is probably second behind Quinn.

no.
This has excellent looking renders and fap material. THAT is why. The story is stupid.
I won't say it's stupid, but definitely heaven compared to all other AVNs out there. This is the most realistic you'll ever get. Especially, in this kind of genre.

unnecessary DnG
Agree with everything, except the DnG. People don't realize that you just don't have to settle with building your relationship with the love interests, but you also have to do it with friends as well. Granted, Sally isn't an LI yet. But, maybe she becomes one in the future and helping her win in DnGs might be one of the ways to be with her. Maybe also being friends with Magnar will be important in the future, who knows?
Remember, DPC included RPs for the nerds.

I think DnG is a bonding experience, not just only for the nerds but for Maya, Josy, and Jill. Just like what we've seen in the latest DnG. I think, it's important and also fun. Fun to see the LIs in costumes way before the Halloween party. Important, just like in the very first DnG, if you attempt to save Jill, she kisses you after the game and you earn +1 RP. It's great!

Last edited:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
In any case, even if there is some element of NTR with another ex-LI, I am sure that the game will allow us to avoid it, as it was with Carolyn and Emma. With Carolyn, we could not open the door, but with Emma, it's enough for us to behave harshly.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Here a Popsi for you:giggle:. Very nice Popsi indeed(y)
View attachment 1820363
Every time you do this, you know what's coming...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
we can agree to disagree.
Even better yet, you can simply not give a fuck what he thinks, then no agreement is required. Problem solved!
Can someone spoil me about the relationship between the mc' mom and jill? Im actually braindead
Zero. None. No relationship at all. I'll bet 50 cents on it. (I'm poor!)

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

I think you are just picking the most extreme examples just to prove your point, I don't want to say you are strawmanning the others, but you kinda are.

Showing Bella kiss her husband would not add more episodes, but it would have made that flashback more believable and to use your argument about only being relevant only if is/will affect the MC, it would accentuate that dynamic between Bella & MC vs Bella & James, when James comes back, at least from a dramatic point of view.

Showing Zoey try it with someone else would have emphasized her realization at the end, aka the whole point of the Interlude and Emma's character, if that's your stroke.

Showing Sage have something with Chad would have alleviated stupid questions like did they ever sleep together, did they even kiss? If not how did Sage not pick up on Chad's sexual orientation for 3 years?!

None of those instances would have added more episodes since we already had flashbacks in game and hell, for the feint of heart, you don't even have to show most, or any of this, just mention it. Circling back to my initial point a couple of posts back, you can argue that it doesn't change anything for you, but what you can't argue is that the story is not weaker, less believable, disjointed at times by their absence.

Another thing that is not up for debated is why DPC is dancing around the bush and completely avoiding it last minute. I do believe(hope:cry:) that the Carolyn scene was him testing the waters and not that she is out of our grasp forever...

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
It would have been sexier and more comical if some nectar had been shown to ooze out of her honeypot and into a long drool almost touching the TV girl's fingertip :( or am I being too kinky :p
Oh, you're not wrong, but I am a terrible artist, so I don't attempt to adjust the original artists work.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes