ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I understand what you're aiming for here, but you're completely wrong. We see a lot of interaction between other characters that is not a flashback, and in situations that have absolutely no MC presence whatsoever.
I feel like I'm running in circles here. :LOL:.
Let's try this way, I use Bella as an example because I'm gonna get likes for it:LOL:

I'm on the Bella branch. She and I just Fucked in her pool. The next scene.
A, Lily and Tommy talking about drug. A scenario that directly involve the Diks , and will have effect on MC. A Main Plot
B, Josy and Lucas, talking about some random thing, How She liked the way he said " Hi Josy" - so She wanna suck his Dick, and we get a sex scene.

Which one has the most relevant to me on the Bella path, or for the game general plot. ?. It is the least important thing in the game to see Josy love life.
if Josy comes to me and Say hey my new Boyfriend is beating me, abusing me, could you help? Then in that case it's became Relevant.
other than this, if She is beyond my scope, MC's scope, aka MC is not presented, this is not relevant.

people falsely have this idea that if we don't see them move on, and getting an extended details about their life its means that these character stuck in a loop waiting for MC the player to change his mind. :LOL:.

But I hardly get this expression, when I didn't see Bella at all in episode 4. Nothing happens, we are back in the same track, she became relevant for the story again, so I meet her. And I think this is how bracnhng will work, some characters just won't be as heavily presented anymore, because they no longer relevant for that specific branch. Beyond the plot.
it has nothing to do with fear of NTR. It is simply just, when you are on a Bella branch, you dont have to see a random scene thats hold no value to the story aside of being a personal storyline for a rejcted girl.

I cant explinit any better, I feel like at this point it's just arguing for the sake of arguing.:LOL:

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
MC is classic Marty Sue. I would call him James Bond from the AVN world. After all, this game is compensation for what the players don't have in real life (basically, maybe one of the players, like Tremolo, fucks three chicks a night).The player wants to try himself the most desirable, the sexiest, the most beloved.
But on the other hand, he really lacks an opponent. Chad and Troy gave a little rivalry, but they were quickly exposed. Chad is just gay, which sounds like a joke, and Tybalt is just a clown. The new rivalry is apparently a rivalry between Tommy and MC for informal leadership.
I can see where you coming from with Mary Sue reference. MC shows up to the campus and is practically anointed a king. He's able to seduce lesbians, teachers, virgins, pimps, men, animals and even the dead. A little competition can be good for both story and drama purposes. It can also give some balance to the game.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I can see where you coming from with Mary Sue reference. MC shows up to the campus and is practically anointed a king. He's able to turn lesbians, seduce teachers, virgins, pimps, men, animals and even the dead. A little competition can be good for both story and drama purposes. It can also give some balance.
or He just a Giga Chad like Anos Voldigoad :cool: :LOL: . and I' just realized I'm gonna rename my Character to Anos:devilish::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: hakuna-matata

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
My favorite songs from Being a DIK. I made a top 8 that stands for the 8 episodes that have been released so far. (I left out the Interlude story and songs).

My number I: Quinn's theme (EP6) - Time to rise - Kensington Studios

This song is my absolute favourite, I listen to it whether I'm feeling good or bad and the song suits perfect Quinn. Whether it's hate or love towards her, brought by players or those around her inside the game, Being a DIK needs Quinn in the story.

My number II: Let's dance Jojo! (EP8) - You're Easy To Love - Diverse Music

Great song, great scene with the dancing and a great dance partner with our beloved Josy.

My number III: Ending of (EP7) - Maybe Someday - Olive Musique

The song fits perfectly with the end of the episode connecting the thoughts and feelings of the characters.

My number IV: Sleeping with Josy (EP7) - Mayday - Doo Dah Music

I started Being a DIK because of Josy and haven't regretted it. Beautiful, nice girl and great song. Josy will always have a place in my heart and this song on my list.

My number V: Taking care of Sage (EP6) - In the Morning Light - John Lowell Anderson

A cute sleepover with the hottest redhead in the game with a great song in the background. With something like that, even a sick Sage immediately feels much better.

My number VI: Nicole and Sandy (EP6) - Lovin' Loud - Wolves

A good beat and rhythm paired with the best unfortunately only side girl not main girl Nicole.

My number VII: Date with Jill (EP6) - The Summer Song - Max Brodie

A sweet innocent song on a date with a sweet innocent Jill fits perfectly and for a short time inside the game, Tremolo gets size competition with the horse in the background. :LUL:

My number VIII: Pool with Bella (EP4) - All of the Pieces - Emily Ventre

A song with the best librarian and teacher has to be in my top list there is no other way. Great woman and great song and Bella's heart is big enough for more great new songs in the next few episodes.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Exactly, Nobody cares !! So it's a Goddamn Fucking WASTE of TIME.
It's like the second sex scene in the Interlude. Waste of Time
. Because it has nothing to do with Zoey, and She was the main character.

Folks Saying DnG is waste of time, it is filler, but waste of time would be, if you as the player, MC is not part of it.
All of you guys NTR defence always based around : people just too sensitive, - its fall apart.
No, the reason for it , Because it's Waste of time. No Need to See Sage or Jill, and Joys or Bella, getting fucked by somebody else, because it is waste of development time. Expecially if MC not care about them , Becasue Why and How he would be know about this. ?!

or You suggesting , that He hide outside of the girls window and peek them getting fucked?:ROFLMAO: Why would He do that. Why would be that a storyline in the game? Do You really consider this game on this level of Garbage?

You want DPC to waste the development time to create, Renders and Animation, for one of the love interest who you not end up with, showing her life, that see she is fine she get her morning bukkake, becasue of Realism ? :LOL:
and others are the snowflake because they don't want this?:ROFLMAO:.

DPC doesn't show us, Lily or Envy, Rio, mel, sara , etc, serving someone in the VIP room not because of Snowflakes , But because it's a Waste of Time, and Everyone Will Rightfully bitching about.

He does not even show Josy and Maya sex scene, if you not part of their relationship. Because otherwise, it's not MC's business , it's not the player's business. You dont need to know about it. Once MC decided to choose stay with a girl, the other Girls Personal Life is no longer his concern.

If one of them is Cheating on the MC , thats a difference. But you not gonna see the actual cheating storyline, you going to caught the cheating. Like getting a letter of a photo, or you walk in the room. But that is a whole diferent Scenario.

Peace :cool:
Someone is venting today!!

Personally, I am not an NTR fan, but frankly, I think that it is better for the story if the MC is shown some consequences that are not related to leaving a girl on the floor of a burning house when he clearly could have carried not just one, but both of them out.

Seriously for a moment.

You guys all know by now that I do like and am a fan of DPC's art. You also know I do not have the same feelings about his writing. Consequences in a story matter. It doesn't have to be leaving a girl to die stupidly in a burning building to make our guts wrench. It could be as simple as FuckFace MC walks in on one of the DIKs plowing Quinn. Tommy could be in that situation, or Rusty even if Quinn pitched it right.

He should know that there are consequences, and all the readers as well, for not doing something, or doing something, or sometimes shit just happens. That makes the story resonate. Again, I am not a fan of NTR, but I also am not a flinching coward about it either. To think that the MC is the only one getting ass is stupid. To think the MC is the only one getting ass from all the HOT girls is even more stupid. Show them fucking someone, and maybe you don't support the menu items.

Anyway, I am really not looking to change anyone's mind on this. I am just saying that it doesn't have to be a THING that ruins a story, especially if it is not a Love Interest. Of COURSE if it were Bella or any of the others, I would be crushed with respect to that love interest. Maybe I should be. I personally was very offended at the way DPC handled his Acting Lessons story. So were a bunch of us. So I get it as far as this goes I suppose. Still, my post was for comedy bud. No harm no foul!
Peace

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
if you're talking about animations, time-consuming in development, where they have sex, I also agree. but how can their personal relationships be unnecessary and a waste of time? whether MC is present or not is secondary, we are the ones being told the story, not him.

seeing John Boy and Elena in bed together, always all over each other is not a waste of time, it serves to characterize them.

seeing Maya and Josy's flashback was not a waste of time, it served to characterize them and show instead of tell.

on the contrary, Bella's flashback is so aseptic that the only way to digest it is to invent theories (the sixth sense) that anyway do not seem so absurd in order to explain what we were shown
You have to differentiate. A review is there so that we as players can better understand the characters in the game. So it's not a waste of time.:unsure:

But when the MC was at EP7's HOT party, for example, it would have been a waste of time and unrealistic for DPC to show us what Tommy, Rusty, Jamie, and Leon were doing at the time. Realism would have been lost because the MC can't be in two places at once in the present, so it would have been a waste of time to create scenes for Tommy, Rusty, Jamie, and Leon. Through a text message from Jamie to the MC, we know what Jamie and Leon are doing. They are going to a bar. But do we also need to see what they are doing there?:rolleyes::unsure:

Again to NTR. How many people in this world cheat on their relationship partner without them knowing? Many. In real life, very few people know about it, so they don't know anything about being cheated on, because you can't be in two places at once. So such scenes are not necessary until the MC catches a LI or Side Girl inflagrantie.:rolleyes::unsure:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
To this day, that night still remains the best moment of the trouple
I'm not sure I agree. The M&J Hangouts (the picnic in Episode 5 and the spa in Episode 8) do have some nice interactions between the characters. They aren't perfect by any means, but then neither was the reconciliation in the ruined library.

Personally, I think the spa is probably gets my nod, especially if we include the entirety of the trip which has lots of fun activities and even a short sex scene. Sure, we shouldn't have taken 4 episodes to get from trying for something more to the three of them finally hanging out at a pool, but that's a separate problem.

I certainly have high hopes for your namesake, but I'm not exactly going to hold my breath. Not after the Interlude practically assured us Zoey was living in a convent while in San Diego.

I'm of the opposite opinion. By this point in the story every fuckable girl wants a piece of MC. A Zoey that has been sleeping around would make her just another side girl in the waiting line for MC's cock.

On the other hand, a Zoey that hasn't been sleeping around brings a very dramatic contrast to MC's experience at the college. It would make MC realize that the two of them had a much stronger and meaningful bond that he realized, instantly elevating her to main LI potential.

Also, if Zoey has been sleeping with Bret, it makes Emma's jealousy and anger justified. It'd also give MC another reason to move on.

Lastly, it's not sex that makes Zoey connected to the San Diego characters. It's the friendship and feelings they've developed that connects them. It's obvious that Bret has feelings for Zoey. If he's going to come chasing after Zoey, he'll come, whether they have had sex or not.
I don't follow. As has been pointed out, even the side girls are never shown sleeping around. A chaste Zoey would make her exactly like everyone else the MC can express interest in. Showing that Zoey did test the waters out west and decided to call it off in favor of rekindling something with the MC would at least give her a unique maturity: only Bella would really come close.

As for Emma, I again disagree. Zoey pursuing Brett would in no way justify what Emma did, because Emma at no point staked any claim to Brett (nor did she ask Zoey not to date him prior to her meltdown). It would, however, better explain Emma's actions, which would have been nice. As is, it plays like Emma forgot to take her medications for a few days.

I can see why you'd feel that way if you don't like Zoey. And that's perfectly cool with me. I don't think I'd pick Zoey over my preferred LI neither.

But from a more objective perspective, the paring down has ALREADY started when you had to choose near the end of Episode 8. If you have chosen one of the main LI routes, any future sex with others make MC a cheater and break the chosen relationship. In other words, you are pretty much locked in to a path if you want a happy ending. But bringing Zoey back in at this point is a way to re-inject a valid choice back - to go with the new LI or go back to the puppy love?
Sorry to sound like a broken record, but how does Zoey alter that dynamic? If the MC picked a girl at the crossroads, starting anything with Zoey would be just as much cheating. I don't expect the unchosen girls to disappear from the MC's life, so it's not like he couldn't regret his choice with them as easily as he could with Zoey. To me, Sage and Jill are much more effective temptations than Zoey because a) I like their personalities better (when Jill isn't being written like an idiot, anyway), and b) their history with the MC is shown not just told. As I've said before, Zoey is the only benchmark the MC has for a relationship, and she's a marginal one (in his mind). If the MC wasn't as invested in the chosen girl as he was in Zoey, he probably should have picked Others.

The only clear advantage Zoey brings to the table is that DPC could reuse he scenes fairly easily on all the branches, which is good for production times but not so much for the story. IMHO, at least. I get some people will prefer Zoey to the other options and that's totally fair, but on average I expect that to be atypical since Zoey would be up against the player's favorite out of 4 choices (5 if we include Quinn/Others).

EDIT:
I feel like I'm running in circles here. :LOL:.
Let's try this way, I use Bella as an example because I'm gonna get likes for it:LOL:

I'm on the Bella branch. She and I just Fucked in her pool. The next scene.
A, Lily and Tommy talking about drug. A scenario that directly involve the Diks , and will have effect on MC. A Main Plot
B, Josy and Lucas, talking about some random thing, How She liked the way he said " Hi Josy" - so She wanna suck his Dick, and we get a sex scene.

Which one has the most relevant to me on the Bella path, or for the game general plot. ?. It is the least important thing in the game to see Josy love life.
if Josy comes to me and Say hey my new Boyfriend is beating me, abusing me, could you help? Then in that case it's became Relevant.
other than this, if She is beyond my scope, MC's scope, aka MC is not presented, this is not relevant.

people falsely have this idea that if we don't see them move on, and getting an extended details about their life its means that these character stuck in a loop waiting for MC the player to change his mind. :LOL:.

But I hardly get this expression, when I didn't see Bella at all in episode 4. Nothing happens, we are back in the same track, she became relevant for the story again, so I meet her. And I think this is how bracnhng will work, some characters just won't be as heavily presented anymore, because they no longer relevant for that specific branch. Beyond the plot.
it has nothing to do with fear of NTR. It is simply just, when you are on a Bella branch, you dont have to see a random scene thats hold no value to the story aside of being a personal storyline for a rejcted girl.

I cant explinit any better, I feel like at this point it's just arguing for the sake of arguing.:LOL:
This strikes me as a bit disingenuous. Josy doesn't have any romantic relationship with Lucas to date, so of course a lewd scene between them will feel unimportant. If there was an actual relationship there, the scene would presumably be far more relevant - even to the Bella path. To flip things around, seeing a scene between Bella and her husband would be quite significant no matter who we picked in Episode 8.

Last edited:

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
why tf does this have 10k pages and 11million views? what's so special about this game?
it makes you realize how shitty most of the other games you've played are
this one has a really good story, great characters, amazing renders and lots of content
if you go through the last few pages of the topic, you'll still see people arguing how realistic some situations in the game are but at least the reasons for chicks wanting to bang MC make more sense than most of games you can find on these forums

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I'm not sure I agree. The M&J Hangouts (the picnic in Episode 5 and the spa in Episode 8) do have some nice interactions between the characters. They aren't perfect by any means, but then neither was the reconciliation in the ruined library.

Personally, I think the spa is probably gets my nod, especially if we include the entirety of the trip which has lots of fun activities and even a short sex scene. Sure, we shouldn't have taken 4 episodes to get from trying for something more to the three of them finally hanging out at a pool, but that's a separate problem.
There are people who seem to be stuck in chapter 4 and do not want to play the others and are the most critical

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

I certainly have high hopes for your namesake, but I'm not exactly going to hold my breath. Not after the Interlude practically assured us Zoey was living in a convent while in San Diego.

I don't follow. As has been pointed out, even the side girls are never shown sleeping around. A chaste Zoey would make her exactly like everyone else the MC can express interest in. Showing that Zoey did test the waters out west and decided to call it off in favor of rekindling something with the MC would at least give her a unique maturity: only Bella would really come close.

As for Emma, I again disagree. Zoey pursuing Brett would in no way justify what Emma did, because Emma at no point staked any claim to Brett (nor did she ask Zoey not to date him prior to her meltdown). It would, however, better explain Emma's actions, which would have been nice. As is, it plays like Emma forgot to take her medications for a few days.

Sorry to sound like a broken record, but how does Zoey alter that dynamic? If the MC picked a girl at the crossroads, starting anything with Zoey would be just as much cheating. I don't expect the unchosen girls to disappear from the MC's life, so it's not like he couldn't regret his choice with them as easily as he could with Zoey. To me, Sage and Jill are much more effective temptations than Zoey because a) I like their personalities better (when Jill isn't being written like an idiot, anyway), and b) their history with the MC is shown not just told. As I've said before, Zoey is the only benchmark the MC has for a relationship, and she's a marginal one (in his mind). If the MC wasn't as invested in the chosen girl as he was in Zoey, he probably should have picked Others.

The only clear advantage Zoey brings to the table is that DPC could reuse he scenes fairly easily on all the branches, which is good for production times but not so much for the story. IMHO, at least. I get some people will prefer Zoey to the other options and that's totally fair, but on average I expect that to be atypical since Zoey would be up against the player's favorite out of 4 choices (5 if we include Quinn/Others).
You have highlighted several reasons why I dislike adding Zoey in at this point.

Does she shake things up?

Sorta. Maybe. Depends.

People have different opinions on where this story goes. I personally do not, have not ever seen it going for 5 seasons. I do not think there are 5 seasons of story left to tell here. I think we are on the last season and he ties this all up in a couple of episodes. Why? Because it is needlessly overly complicated, and he has finally started paring down the love interests.
He "could" keep at this for an endless number of episodes I suppose, but why? He wanted to do a comedy/coming of age story.

Well...It has comedy. It is not a coming of age story though. I read another post, but it was back a few pages, that the MC is already the king of the college. This is true in a lot of ways. Coming back to earth will be painful for him, and us, if DPC pulls some shitty crap out of his previous AVN and injects it here. I hope he values his customer base more than that.

We need to have some real crisis though. Something that IS a coming of age, where the MC overcomes his childhood, his past, and moves to adulthood. DPC did us no favors by having the MC come and be the most fuckable asset in the game. So something needs to Jar the MC, and he needs to come out of that a better person, or the whole comedy and coming of age thing was complete bullshit. FAPFEST 101 would be a better appellation for this than any coming of age story.

How about he knocks up like 3 or 4 girls all at the same time... or he passes around herpes. Those kinds of events will open his eyes up quickly, and at least the herpes, while not funny, can be humorous if written well. Making a ton of babies is only funny if he inherits a shit ton of money and can feed everyone in a harem with his bunch of brats.

I guess that is what sums up my gripe with a lot of the trope here. If you want to enjoy a story without NEEDLESS drama, it isn't here. Fap. Plenty. Real Drama, not some school tuition bullshit. Not some old not quite girlfriend from the past that looks like a crack whore.

I would personally REALLY love a scene where Quinn asks the MC to come visit her as soon as he can. They go for a walk, away from everyone, and she tells him that she is 1- infected with herpes and probably so is he, or 2- pregnant and he is the only candidate because you guys all think she quit fucking for money. That would make for some shit!

Or Bella, telling the MC she is pregnant. Or Sage. Or the girls start lining up and questioning why they all have chlamydia!!!!

THAT is coming of age comedy and drama in one. Chlamydia for the win! Crabs, not affecting the MC, nope. Girls lining up asking questions of a raw dogging liar of an MC, yep, that is quality entertainment.

Sadly, I don't think DPC has that kind of writing in him. Which is good for those who enjoy what he writes I suppose, but will continue to underwhelm others who are already critical of his writing.

Peace.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
it makes you realize how shitty most of the other games you've played are
this one has a really good story, great characters, amazing renders and lots of content
if you go through the last few pages of the topic, you'll still see people arguing how realistic some situations in the game are but at least the reasons for chicks wanting to bang MC make more sense than most of games you can find on these forums
no.
This has excellent looking renders and fap material. THAT is why. The story is stupid.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes