felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She says it's mostly because of habit, not just because there might be rumors in college. This is a rather strange explanation because she never forgot to take off the ring when she went to Tremolo or when she was playing with it at her house, and put it on in the morning after sex.
Moreover, Pink drew attention to this ring from a large angle. Probably after she fucked with Tremolo at her house, her husband and marriage ceased to be so important to her.

I can assume that MС is so reminiscent of her James that she decided to wear a ring just to recreate a picture from past happy days.
In college they are used to seeing her with the ring, her habit to wear that

always think MC asks her about the ring and not her husband, as if the ring is the problem, having to remain all vague she can only answer like this

Taz423

Mar 27, 2021
Hey guys. I'm pretty sure you can't help with the problem I have, but I want to share it anyways. So I could play the game until MC trips in Episode 1, but after that the game crashes every time I try to proceed. When I try to find the problem Windows directed me to Visual Studio, which said I'm missing a file called ig4icd64.pdb. After 2 hours of trying to find a solution with my friend we think thatmy PC cant run it. But I cant accept that solution because the game ran fine up to that point in Episode 1. Do you guys have any ideas? Any help would be most welcome!
Does anybody have any idea what the problem could be?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
WAIT, all of this happens after you went on the dinner date with Jill at Bianca's and she pretty much presents you as her boyfriend. Lord, its brutal. Now I feel sad for her :oops:
For all of us who thought that just maybe we might be able to get a threesome with Bella and Jill, this was what we got instead. :cry:

For a lot of us, this might cause a lot of problems in Episode 9. Oh well!

• Sad
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
It must be Jade's way of taunting her own marriage by keeping her ring on during the scenes.

yes, Bella almost regarded the idea of faithfulness in marriage as sacrosanct. she would often be consumed with guilt when or after she intimated with MC, and the ring would serve as the reminder of her 'betrayal'. she wore it again at breakfast scene because as much as it is torment to do so during her affair with MC; it will be a greater psychological torture later on if she gets the pleasure scot-free in the process without the ring reminding her, guilt eating her; she would be worried if she had fallen completely into depravity. So this is my sadistic interpretation :oops: and she wore it again at school to avoid unwanted attention or suspicion :HideThePain:

Oh, a easy one

View attachment 1825263
There is a reason why Bella is my baby....... Bella-BaDIK.png

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
She says it's mostly because of habit, not just because there might be rumors in college. This is a rather strange explanation because she never forgot to take off the ring when she went to Tremolo or when she was playing with it at her house, and put it on in the morning after sex.
Moreover, Pink drew attention to this ring from a large angle. Probably after she fucked with Tremolo at her house, her husband and marriage ceased to be so important to her.

I can assume that MС is so reminiscent of her James that she decided to wear a ring just to recreate a picture from past happy days.
There is more to the ring then it appears. There is too much attention paid to it. Ofc it's related to Bella and her past but the way DPC emphasizes it... The end of episode 7 when she takes of the ring it also symbolizes Bella putting down her defences for MC and maybe getting over James at all.
Again in Ep. 8 after the date she wears it again and saying it's a force of habit and to not get unintended attention (Steve Burke) DPC is preparing us for and the ring is just a huge "cliffhanger"
If he just knew what theories are spilt here he would laugh his ass off. Or turning pale because dalli_x is getting so close to the truth :p

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes