AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
She has a few weak renders
I'm not going to post all the pictures where she looks bad because I won't.

But to say that there are "few" images is a lie because in each chapter it is certain that she will have an image where she looks bad
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Okay, maybe I worded it wrong. They aren't forbidden from doing it, hence why I gave the example of Donnie Brasco and WHY he didn't do it.

The only part where the whole theory falls through is though, if they send a federal agent in undercover to deal with the situation, then this whole thing isn't a small-time drug/prostitution ring. If this is tracked on a federal level, then it's supposed to be way more serious than it was shown to us. Which is why I'm not buying the whole theory in the first place, judging by the villains who are involved - Quinn (incompetent), Vinny (retarded) and Stephen (all-around goof).
No, agents ARE (officially) forbidden from participating in illegal activities. Pistone was simply explaining from a broader perspective the challenges he faced and the trade offs. The problem is that when UCs (undercover cops/agents) are working they may suddenly find themselves in an illegal situation they didn't anticipate or prepare for. But that's why these guys are surveilled constantly, so that if they have to suddenly terminate the undercover mission in order to prevent a crime (drug taking is one thing, but they can't just sit idle to a murder) or terminate a mission immediately after witnessing a crime, the cavalry can ride to their rescue. Having said that, it has been widely reported that US vice cops often (allegedly) cross the line--particularly in sex cases--and engage in sexual activities with sex workers BEFORE they arrest them, for example. This is illegal, but cops deny it and it can be difficult for the defense to prove otherwise.

Lily is clearly smarter than Tommy and the other DIKs initially gave her credit for. It's certainly possible that she is an undercover cop, though my impression is she's awfully young--in fact, probably just a year or two out of high school. That could be, of course, why she was recruited. Just like those young-looking petite cops who pose as children in stings to nab pedophiles, as seen in the old Chris Hansen specials on TV.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Honestly? No. She has a few weak renders (Tybalt's third date) but overall I think she has some of the best in the game.
Unfortunately that's not true. She actually has a horrible smile. As soon as she's beaming, she starts channelling her inner goblin grandma, it's never a pretty sight. Her best renders are when her mouth is shut, and I'm guessing probably when her mouth is full. :sneaky:

And those were just after spending a minute skimming through her renders.

All that said, I don't dislike her at all. I enjoy her character as much as the next one (although significantly more than the Madame). I've even dedicated a post to how good she can look. And when she's looking good, I think she's the most beautiful girl in the game.

And in all other cases, there's a tried and true method to resolve this.

Apr 10, 2022
Unfortunately that's not true. She actually has a horrible smile. As soon as she's beaming, she starts channelling her inner goblin grandma, it's never a pretty sight. Her best renders are when her mouth is shut, and I'm guessing probably when her mouth is full. :sneaky:

And those were just after spending a minute skimming through her renders.

All that said, I don't dislike her at all. I enjoy her character as much as the next one (although significantly more than the Madame). I've even dedicated a post to how good she can look. And when she's looking good, I think she's the most beautiful girl in the game.

And in all other cases, there's a tried and true method to resolve this.
Like I said, she has weak ones but when she also has some of the best.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I'm not going to post all the pictures where she looks bad because I won't.

But to say that there are "few" images is a lie because in each chapter it is certain that she will have an image where she looks bad
View attachment 1833385 View attachment 1833386 View attachment 1833388 View attachment 1833389 View attachment 1833390 View attachment 1833391 View attachment 1833392 View attachment 1833393
How is it possible to go from this View attachment 1833402
to this in a single click?
View attachment 1833405
It is that even in the first chapter when he does not come out much she has this face in his first appearance
View attachment 1833395
And I had Jill high on my list in the past.
yikes :HideThePain:

Reactions: TitanXlord

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
In almost all renders, she looks even older than Bella
:eek:
get (18).gif :KEK:
Play for kill when you are sure... if not...... ^ :eek::ROFLMAO:
But, what business is it of yours?
(y) What needs to be said.... from time to time... ;)
Because I'm genuinely curious as to why would someone pick a frogface over a redhead or a blonde
2c9a31bbc76b9d89d617ad8298f985df8b2e5847f584d998d0c8b04371088841.jpg I skipped to the end of the story.... since you are that biased :KEK:
but they are just asking why do you like her. they arent saying you arent allowed to like her
When you reach the point where you ask SOMEONE ELSE as to WHY ( whatever ) you just reached the point where your creds for validity becomes a target as well... so be prepped when you are THAT down as to ask any randos as to why... :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
Bianca can tell my MC more about their moms as he fucks her. :devilish: :Kappa:
:p Bring it on ! :KEK:;)
Your post is why I hate waifu wars with a passion on these threads, and is why I even bothered to answer you in the first place. Every time, someone thinks that just because they like some character in particular, they are entitled (and even forced) to dump on one or all other possible LI's and their adherents. It's childish, clutters up the threads and serves no useful purpose, unless it IS your purpose to piss people off.
I'm entitled and even FORCED to dump this on you ( coz of your mate there... ;) ) Brace yourselves !!! :eek:
54c8326ecac064892fb8e13ec52629013e8779891d343624144a2f574c0127ed.jpg :cry:
But for real... :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
sup bros
any news?
As is seems Warriors shut out the Mavericks' chapionship dreams for good... :p ( still a quater to go... ) :LOL:
Edit: and now it's set GSW to the finals :giggle:

Last edited:

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
When you reach the point where you ask SOMEONE ELSE as to WHY ( whatever ) you just reached the point where your creds for validity becomes a target as well... so be prepped when you are THAT down as to ask any randos as to why... :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
i mean, me personally, i like to think about stuff ALL the time. i spend a lot of time thinking about the things that i either like or don't like, and i ask myself why do i think these things or why do they annoy me etc. i could probably write you an essay about why my favorite stories/movies/shows/songs are what they are. I've found you can learn a lot about yourself if you actually spend the time thinking. for instance, the stories i love most in this world all have to do with self-actualization (either attempting it and failing or successfully achieving it). its literally something that my all time favorite things ALL have in common. that's probably one of the reasons this game was so exciting to me at first cause it was gonna be right up my alley. hopefully it continues along that path, but i guess we have to see what DPC has in mind

I've experienced a lot at college and in adult life that lots of people don't think that way and don't know why they like Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead or whatever, most people just seem to like what they are "supposed" to like (i.e. whatever is popular already). i am even interested in why people don't like stuff that i like cause then maybe i see my favorite stuff from a new perspective and maybe learn something new. people shouldn't be offended by being asked "why do you like this?", and it shouldn't be a mark against the person who asks it either. we all stand to gain more through enlightening discussion if people know why the things they like matter to them. so i would be genuinely interested in why the people who like Jill feel that way, id be curious to know if there is more to her appeal than not being with other guys previously or the other reasons i listed in my reasons for not liking her as much

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
ask myself why do i think these things or why do they annoy me etc. i could probably write you an essay about why my favorite stories/movies/shows/songs are what they are. I've found you can learn a lot about yourself if you actually spend the time thinking.
Well, there's your problem. You're a thinker, in a world progressively populated by people who would rather do anything but.

But I understand. I spent years watching the various crap put out in media and largely found much of it unsatisfying. People talk about identifying with various characters, but I rarely could. And then I caught Blake's 7 from the BBC running on a local PBS station. The character of Kerr Avon (portrayed by the now-deceased Paul Darrow) was perfect. A very practical, pragmatic individual that was willing to do the bad things that 'good' people weren't willing to do, even though it was needed. He wasn't terribly fond of most other people, but his loyalty (if earned) was set in stone and inviolate. And he did not take betrayal well.

Suddenly, somebody I could relate to!

It's very rarely that I find a character like that in much of anything, be it books, games, or film/TV. I also appreciate a good story with an ending that isn't all Disney Princess, which despite how often I complain about certain aspects of it, is why I loved Acting Lessons. No matter how nicely the game wraps up, when you look at the overall situation, that's still not really a 'happy' ending.

One of the best story twists I encountered involved a trio of old friends working to avenge certain wrongs done to them by a large corporate entity. In the final chapter of the book, protagonists B & C go home together feeling relieved that justice has finally been done, and all is well. Meanwhile, protag A is in the back of a limo with a Corporate Agent, who is explaining to him exactly how misguided and wrong B&C are with their current understanding of the situation, and tells A all the dirty little details about how everything was set up and put into action. He (A) now has to either keep his mouth shut and live with this knowledge, or destroy the peace and what remains of the lives of B & C, his dearest friends. (he keeps his mouth shut)

I love that kind of a twist on things, because the sugar & spice 'happy ending' garbage that gets pumped out in almost every flavor of media sickens me. Not just because it's usually false (e.g. it doesn't play out that way in normal life), but because it seems to brainwash people into thinking that everything should be that way, and if something doesn't go according to that Disneyesque plan then their world falls apart.

And I hate those people the most. ;) People would be much better off if they'd learn to expect the worst outcomes, so they can be pleasantly surprised when they're wrong. And if they aren't wrong, then it's not that big a deal, they had planned for it.

Do I want an axe in the back from Bella? I do not, but we've seen how various LIs behave. Sage is more likely to be an axe murderer than Bella, even if Bella has the axe on display already. Then again, who knows what way Bella's mental delusions will manifest when she snaps?

It might not be pretty, but it's probably going to be satisfying.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
View attachment 1833386 View attachment 1833393
I agree on these, also ep 5 flashback, when she talk to Rusty , there are 1-2 there. also her Silly face is , well Silly, I dont like it :LOL: , The rest are kind of fine. It's a blow out of proportion, honestly.
And some of them gonna be weird no matter what or who is the girl, because as DPC try to show different emotions with facial expression, the base of the facial structure will kind of limit it.
The way DPC doing it, is try to give an "immersion" of these characters actually talking during conversation, and try to mimic how you face moves when your speak and express different emotions. - I honestly like this approach, but maybe that's just me :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, most of these came from a situation during a conversation, Where she - Jill :LOL: - giggling or grinning, thats most of the implication, than an actual stoic smile. and this is true to every character. Unfortunately for Jill she has way to much of Cheek bone. Zoey actually very similar to Jill, She just have a less strong cheekbones, and she will be in the similiar situtation more often than others, where she can look really good, and in other case she looks like a duck,
Maybe that's Why I like Zoey , because she is similar to Jill , but her facial feature, or design a bit "softer". I guess. :unsure:

Last edited:

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
It's not illegal for undercover cops/agents to do illegal activities, but it does significantly reduce their credibility in court when the day comes when they have to testify against the criminals they have been working on.

This is a quote from the book of a legit undercover agent Joseph D. Pistone a.k.a Donnie Brasco, who was undercover in the mafia for 6 years and his work led to over 100 convictions of mobsters:

"I didn’t do these things to be a tough guy. But with things like drinking and drugs, you can’t be a fence-sitter around these guys. If you smoke a joint or take a snort the first time—maybe just to show that you’re a regular guy—or if you say, “Maybe later,” it gives the impression that you do drugs. If you’re a fence sitter, then you’re in a bind. You just invite people to keep offering it to you. And if you say, “Not now,” and then keep refusing and refusing and putting it off, they begin to wonder: What’s up with this guy? But if you draw the line right in the beginning—I don’t do it; I ain’t ever gonna do it—then that’s it, nobody cares anymore......

The thing is, even though it’s a fake world for you as an undercover agent, it’s a real world for the people that you’re dealing with. And you have to abide by the rules in that world. And those rules include how you establish your own standards, credibility, and individuality. I know one or two guys that drank or did drugs while they were undercover just because they thought they had to do that to blend in or show they were tough guys. It was an enormous mistake. You can’t compromise your own standards and personality. Smart wiseguys will see right through your act. You look like somebody that has no mind of his own, hence no strength. I don’t use drugs, and I wasn’t going to start using them then just for an undercover role. How could I tell my kids not to use dope if I was out there sniffing coke just for the job?

And there’s another reason, very practical. As an FBI agent, someday down the line I was going to be in court testifying on all these cases we were making. I was not going to lie. And I was not going to tarnish my credibility and risk failing on convictions by taking drugs or getting drunk or doing anything that would suggest I lacked commitment or character."

"I faced two major problems. One was that as an agent, I couldn’t actually participate in a hit—in fact, it was our duty to prevent the hit if possible — yet as a badguy I couldn’t turn down the invitation without losing credibility. What would I do if and when that situation came up? As an agent, I can’t allow a hit to go through, can’t condone it, certainly can’t participate in it, if I know it’s going to happen. But I could find myself in the situation all of a sudden
"

So, while it's not forbidden for agents to participate in illegal activities, but it risks tarnishing the mission and losing the conviction for a number of reasons. Like for example how are you going to convict a guy you've been working on for murder if you're an accomplice and actually participated in it?

So if Lily is an actual undercover cop, then simply she's bad at her job or it's another bad writing by DPC, trying to come up with something he knows nothing about (like the Maya's bank and loan story for example).
There is a big difference between infiltrating the mob and a vice bust. If you think they expect even 1% of those cases to go to trial, you're kidding yourself. It's mostly public defenders who are so overworked they can't see straight, prosecutors who will take any kind of plea deal to keep their win rate high. And like I said, vice cops do this all the time - lie, sleep with prostitutes, then arrest them. It is at best entrapment, but given it is sex under misleading pretenses, it's better described as rape, and then throwing them in jail for it.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
You are wrong. They answer for the same crimes as anyone else. Are you telling me that if a policemen undercover kills a civilian, he is not going to answer for it? If they are undercover and working for mafia, mafia tells him to kill your mother, and they kill your mother, it is not illegal?
So stupid.
Many of these undercover operations are taken down because of it. The agent may get arrested or suspended, depending on what they have done. It is not something as simple as you watch on tv.
Why the hell do all y'all keep going straight for Donny fucking Brasco? We're talking low level vice cops here, not to mention Drug War era cops, who don't have nearly the skill to pull that kind of deep cover operation. They are more corrupt, and less competent, than Homicide or Organized Crime divisions. Vice cops take advantage of their suspects all the time. Most drug cops in a major urban area these days don't even know how to write a search warrant without perjuring themselves, but the system is so invested in the Drug War they just ignore it.

Now, I don't actually think that Lily is a cop anymore, but I do think she might be an informant, probably caught up in a drug bust and offered "a way out."

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Everyone watches how cops work in movies then think they’re experts :KEK:
I read about how the real world cops behave in the real world, and base my opinion about how they will act on how they have acted in the past.

But lets also not forget, BAD IS FICTION, and so it is reasonable to expect fictional cops to behave like....wait for it....FICTIONAL COPS!

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
...because as DPC try to show different emotions with facial expression, the base of the facial structure will kind of limit it.
The way DPC doing it, is try to give an "immersion" of these characters actually talking during conversation, and try to mimic how you face moves when your speak and express different emotions. - I honestly like this approach, but maybe that's just me...
I like it too. DPC isn't just trying to make glamour shots for every render. He's tried to make the characters seem as human as possible and each of them has many faces.

I posted that shocker of Sarah a little earlier, and this one of Sage is terrible, but it made perfect sense, she was drunk and in the mc's face, that's rarely when a girl is looking her best:
I joked about how Jill would look better with a dick in her mouth, but in all objective honestly, girls look fucking stupid with a cock down their throat, their mouths stretched out and their face is contorted, but when you're 8-inches deep down your significant other's oesophagus, you're not thinking objectively, and she looks like an angel (or devil, depending on your angle :sneaky:).

But regardless of the many faces each character has, when a girl smiles, it's normally their best look, but simply just not Jill. She goes from goddess to crack whore. I'm really surprised DPC just went with it...

memegamerfun

Jan 20, 2021
I read about how the real world cops behave in the real world, and base my opinion about how they will act on how they have acted in the past.

But lets also not forget, BAD IS FICTION, and so it is reasonable to expect fictional cops to behave like....wait for it....FICTIONAL COPS!
That’s a fair point, though I’d argue cops can work however the creator needs them to work to fit their story.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes