schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
What do you people think would be the direction of the Jill story?
I mean from what I take DPC loves drama? I'd personally be happy with 'boring' relationship stuff. Get Jill more out of her shell. Meet her friends again, do some trading with Andy.^^ See how Bianca mixes up the Halloween party. :D
Other than that, there's this possible connection between MC's mom and Bianca's mom, to learn more about MC's history. The campaign for her sister, where MC could help. And the locked door at Bella's Jill also knows about.

fair enough :)

all the main girls and pretty much all the side girls are attractive, so for me looks isnt the selling point since they are all like 10s. for me it comes down to personality first and foremost, and that why Sage was the first girl that hooked me. she felt like the most real/believable characters, she is outgoing and likes sex and yet she is still studious and responsible. she felt like a real girl i could meet at university. the other girls all started out a bit to stereotypical for my liking (compared to Sage at least).

Jill is soooo pure and naïve and inexperienced, that she might as well be a middle school girl in a grown woman's body. her being the uber rich princess that MC has to white knight for and eventually "save" like a damsel with no real agency isnt my cup of tea either. it was borderline annoying to me at first lol. also i knew girls in high school that were "saving themselves for marriage" (and they did) but they would still go to parties and drink and have fun with everyone else, they just wouldnt fuck. Early on the game makes it seem like Jill literally just sits in her ivory tower and practices piano when she isnt butting her way into other people's business.

Bella being the super cold Ice Queen librarian with insane proportions was also a little too on the nose and stereotypical for me as well. Sage was the first character that felt like she was adequately fleshed out beyond her 2 dimensional trope that she was based on. That isnt to say that the other characters arent getting that treatment too, but its slow and inconsistent (i wont even mention Maya or Josy lol) and the only other person who feels like they have genuine progress in this way besides Sage is Quinn of all people.

but from my time in the past on DPC patreon and of course my experience with lots of people on this site from over the years, Jill being a virgin is a REALLY big deal to lots of people out there
You guys know way better about the overall importance of the virgin trope, no doubt. I'd also agree on Sage being the best fleshed out 'real' character.
Funny, on my first blind playthrough I was like 'hell naw' when Sage asked me to help her with Chad. Didn't want to have anything to do with that. Didn't mind Jill butting her way into MC business with Chad though. Also, when I said she came off very strong in the early episodes, I obviously didn't see Season 2 coming haha.
I'm not saying I'd go for her type/character everytime in other AVNs as well. Just in this particular case here, she worked well for me, for the reasons above.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
but from my time in the past on DPC patreon and of course my experience with lots of people on this site from over the years, Jill being a virgin is a REALLY big deal to lots of people out there
And I won't deny, that I think DPC "catered" toward this audience. Because I think Jill originally wasn't meant to be a Virgin, lack of experience sure. But I think some of the original Idea changed based on feedbacks. I honestly think Quinn is also one of it.

so I do think DPC is listening feedback, and do alter here and there, so one may can say He listening to "criticism" :LOL:. obviously not in a major way. but in a "slightly" way.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I mean from what I take DPC loves drama? I'd personally be happy with 'boring' relationship stuff. Get Jill more out of her shell. Meet her friends again, do some trading with Andy.^^ See how Bianca mixes up the Halloween party. :D
Other than that, there's this possible connection between MC's mom and Bianca's mom, to learn more about MC's history.
Bianca can tell my MC more about their moms as he fucks her. :devilish: :Kappa:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
And I won't deny, that I think DPC "catered" toward this audience. Because I think Jill originally wasn't meant to be a Virgin, lack of experience sure. But I think some of the original Idea changed based on feedbacks. I honestly think Quinn is also one of it.

so I do think DPC is listening feedback, and do alter here and there, so one may can say He listening to "criticism" :LOL:. obviously not in a major way. but in a "slightly" way.
DPC "listening" feedback about Jill

giphy.gif

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Because I'm genuinely curious as to why would someone pick a frogface over a redhead or a blonde
Your post is why I hate waifu wars with a passion on these threads, and is why I even bothered to answer you in the first place. Every time, someone thinks that just because they like some character in particular, they are entitled (and even forced) to dump on one or all other possible LI's and their adherents. It's childish, clutters up the threads and serves no useful purpose, unless it IS your purpose to piss people off.

I have no intention of ever defending or explaining my reasons for liking or disliking characters on this or any other thread. My reasons are mine.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
On an unrelated note, this has to be the most unflattering render of any character in the entire game!

Ooof. You might be right.

And it's even less flattering as an avatar:

Shaz - Copy.PNG

:HideThePain:

Anyone who chose Jill route: why?

Why I Like Jill in 0 Words or Less:

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png

Also:

Jill eyes.gif

Yeah, call her whatever you want, but when it comes to Miss Royce:

Charm the Goblin.png

It's effective.png

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Your post is why I hate waifu wars with a passion on these threads, and is why I even bothered to answer you in the first place. Every time, someone thinks that just because they like some character in particular, they are entitled (and even forced) to dump on one or all other possible LI's and their adherents. It's childish, clutters up the threads and serves no useful purpose, unless it IS your purpose to piss people off.

I have no intention of ever defending or explaining my reasons for liking or disliking characters on this or any other thread. My reasons are mine.
Well said.

I know my love for redheads and even more so my love for petite, small boobs is not shared by everyone.

So while I may vociferously declare "Audrey is best girl" I do not insult other women for not being my taste. Honestly I can see how others find something to like in the other characters of almost any VN easier than I can understand some of the kinks they like but even there, everyone has their thing so more power to them.

I suppose the one thing I draw the line at, is generally showing hate or disdain towards any certain group.

So if I do not like it in a game/AVN I seriously would not like to see it here in real life discussion.

Thank you Walter for your post.

PEACE

Reactions: Walter Victor

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020

Maybe they are practicing for marriage:
LI: Why you were talking with Jill?
Fanboy: With that goblin? It was just the story, I was forced to do so...

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Given the whole need for stuff to be on topic.... So you know how the MC is working towards graduating with a degree in engineering?

This a hypothetical... What if he graduated with a solid MEng... some time went by and he was a long time poster on this forum, maybe he liked Jill and made her his display picture. Maybe he was weirdly obnoxious about most things. Maybe he did a real specific but shitty engineering job for a while but applied to some VR company on a whim. Maybe he got the job...maybe he's so excited about it that he made a hypothetical on a titty game forum because this is the kinda life changing opportunity that finally lets him talk with authority on more than breast pumps... which never actually came up in the story and that hurts a little.

Maybe the MC loses track of his analogy... maybe he just want to show off about his new job.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
can you imagine how great the Jill path would be if she had plastic surgery to get rid of that baba yaga sarlacc pit of a mouth?
As long as she doesn't show her teeth or do a sideview, she's great!

She has the most perfect realistically possible bod from all the MGs.

Bella - Boobs not realistic
Sage - I don't know, something is strange with her, can't put my finger on it.
Maya - needs to fix the skin
Josy - uh, uh .... wait... she's perfect.

Oh well, Jill has the SECOND most perfect bod from all the MGs

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes