sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
i ask myself why do i think these things or why do they annoy me
To put it very simply... that's what makes YOU you... certainly people differ to each other in many ways... that's one thing that makes one unique ! :giggle: ;)
and don't know why they like Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead or whatever
Again going on the simple route... ( though Ilhares touched the subject very well ) YOU like to think... people that goes along with the popular thing most certainly NOT... just goes with the flow... sometimes it's good but most of the times it's quite alright to think about a thing or two... and folks don't like that much coz it's so 90's :KEK: welp get with it !
people shouldn't be offended by being asked "why do you like this?", and it shouldn't be a mark against the person who asks it either
NO ! You are right... it might have come off as I was offended... surely it was not my intention :p It's not offence what we are talking about here and you later in your post declare your very curious being... but to be honest as you like to think about things you haven't thought about this ?! :unsure: To ask THIS directly you just invite a very pointless / factless / baseless discussion about ones personal preference ( much like as to ask which one is the bestest girl :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: ) which you can witness throughout polls tiermakers or just simple posts spread through the thread... EVERYONE has some point where he/she tackles this question ( or not and again goes with the flow as ^ ) Though if we wanna be honest it bears not much merit to do so... what YOU do is plenty enough ! THINK about it YOURSELF as to WHY you like or dislike something... others don't matter here... but can be good intel if you are stuck ;)

But to get back to the old me... you know the sayin' curiosity killed the cat ! :eek::devilish:;)
4c10257e728a68c6a515fa4aa35d13731eb2332814a0a30c5b5b49e86720094b.gif :KEK:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I like it too. DPC isn't just trying to make glamour shots for every render. He's tried to make the characters seem as human as possible and each of them has many faces.

I posted that shocker of Sarah a little earlier, and this one of Sage is terrible, but it made perfect sense, she was drunk and in the mc's face, that's rarely when a girl is looking her best:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I joked about how Jill would look better with a dick in her mouth, but in all objective honestly, girls look fucking stupid with a cock down their throat, their mouths stretched out and their face is contorted, but when you're 8-inches deep down your significant other's oesophagus, you're not thinking objectively, and she looks like an angel (or devil, depending on your angle :sneaky:).

But regardless of the many faces each character has, when a girl smiles, it's normally their best look, but simply just not Jill. She goes from goddess to crack whore. I'm really surprised DPC just went with it...
There is a difference between, Smile, smirk, grin, giggle, or laugh. - they all express Joy, but differently

Smile

smirk :devilish:
BeingADIK 2022-01-22 13-12-26-35.jpg

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
i mean, me personally, i like to think about stuff ALL the time. i spend a lot of time thinking about the things that i either like or don't like, and i ask myself why do i think these things or why do they annoy me etc. i could probably write you an essay about why my favorite stories/movies/shows/songs are what they are. I've found you can learn a lot about yourself if you actually spend the time thinking.
Absolutely. Only a fool doesn't reflect on why he or she does/doesn't do/likes/dislikes things that he or she spends significant time on.

So why keep these thoughts to myself? I've been on the internet nearly as long as it has been available to the public, and I have learned through painful experience that giving out such information only results in arguments and even attacks. I have also learned that trying to win an argument on the internet is a fruitless undertaking. I have better things to do, like play these games, than to participate in fruitless undertakings. I come to these threads to receive and offer information, not to argue.

While most are respectful, there is always somebody...

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
yeah definitely the same for me. being with somebody who knows what they like and knows how to please is waaaaaay better than being with somebody who doesnt have any experience and knows nothing about themselves or how to make others feel good.

it is sexy as hell when a girl knows exactly what she wants/needs (and i assume its the same with dudes)
But that is exactly Jill's problem from my point of view. It doesn't bother me that she is sexually inexperienced, because Dr. Dick (MC) can change that. He can teach her anything he wants, deepthroat, anal sex, double penetration, bondage, gangbang, etc.

What really bothers me is that you didn't write SomboSteel precisely enough. You probably like a woman to know what she wants sexually. So actually what Zoey and MC's sex showed us in the Interlude. That's nice and fun.

But Jill knows exactly what she wants for a partner, and what she wants is definitely not what I want for my MC. Jill wants a puppy that will do whatever Mistress Jill wants, and that sucks. Twice she has actively interfered in MC affairs (attacking Chad, blackmailing Tybalt). Did she mean well? Yes, I'm sure she did. But that still doesn't give Jill the right to do it. The bad part is actually that Jill didn't even tell the MC beforehand. She even deliberately went against the MC's wishes after Chad's attack because she thought she knew better. With the Tybalt blackmail, Jill doesn't even talk to the MC about it beforehand and puts herself in situations where she needs help. (Full of the child)

Please don't get me wrong. I love emancipated women, I think it's sexy. But Jill hasn't really shown emancipation yet. Isabella says in EP5 that Jill doesn't peddle her last name like Rusty, but yet everyone (except the MC) on campus knows or knew that Jill is a Royce. Jill doesn't use her last name as actively as Rusty, but she doesn't reject the privileges her last name brings either.

Sage is different in this respect, and I would describe her as more of an emancipated young woman. She desperately wants to be independent. Even the MC says so in EP8. Yes, she asks her parents for help, some will think now. That's why I wrote emancipated (young) woman. She's still developing, but on the right track.

Jill, on the other hand, hasn't even begun to emancipate herself. She starts things without thinking about the consequences and therefore depends on the help of others, and Jill trusts in this help.

To stay with emancipation for once. Isabella is definitely emancipated. She has her life by and large under control. Josy also shows from the beginning that she is emancipated. She meets the MC at her summer job and when she comes to B&R, she finances herself from the money she earns herself. That's why her father is proud of Josy. Isabella and Josy have problems in the emotional area of their lives. Isabella because of the departure of James and Josy because of the unstable relationship with Maya, which is not Maya's fault, but the fault of her father Patrick. Perfect transition to Maya.

With Maya, you can't talk about emancipation. But with her, the problem is different than with Jill. Patrick is an overprotective jerk, as Josy said in EP7. Maya never had a summer job because her father didn't want her to. Even her clothes Patrick thinks are too revealing. Personally, I like Maya and you will think now that I don't know what I want because I wrote that earlier. (I love emancipated women, I think it's sexy.) But as I said, Maya's situation is different from Jill's. If Maya is freed from Patrick's dependency, I can see the possibility of Maya emancipating herself voluntarily. Jill, on the other hand, is more or less (if the MC is not on her way) forced to do so on the last date with Tybalt because there is no Isabella or the MC to help her. So you will see that Maya will have a job in EP9-EP10 because she wants to have that experience. This is even hinted at by DPC in EP4.

Who is still missing? Quinn. Yes, I know Quinn is not an LI, but she is a Banner Girl. Quinn is also emancipated, but in a wrong way. Like now. Quinn just takes the path of least resistance and it will fall on her feet. After all, we've seen that her plans don't work out and her drug business only got back on track thanks to a lucky coincidence named Lily. Quinn is not a doer, she is more of a caretaker. I also assume that Quinn didn't set up the drug business and the restaurant. Vinny will have done that and then Quinn took it over. Now don't ask me in what EP Quinn said that to Tommy, but she said it once to Tommy so he would know who she owed it all to. This is also a reason why Quinn wants the MC. The MC tackles things and gets them done. That's something Quinn can't do because she's always taken the path of least resistance so far. Ergo, a false emancipation.

Damn, my brain really does work like a pinball machine. :rolleyes:o_O:ROFLMAO: All these thoughts about emancipation bring me back to Zoey.

We meet Zoey in the flashback of EP3. She was a wild girl, drank hard liquor and smoked. But the Zoey of Interlude now only drinks beer, doesn't smoke, and has sex with the MC. We see right at the beginning how Zoey motivates the MC to be and do more than the MC gives himself credit for. Zoey and the MC have a positive influence on each other. She goes to San Diego and takes responsibility for her life, albeit hastily, and even graduates from high school online. But she still fails across the board. She's also partially fallen back into old patterns of behavior, judging by all the tattoos. But she has tried to emancipate herself, but realizes she can't do it without the MC, so she needs help for that, her best friend, not a boyfriend.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
So, I assume its universally agreed that the post Maya&Josy mope and the rebound boy moments were awful, but am I the only one that gets triggered by the MC trying to guilt Bella about their relationship at the dinner? Mother fucker, the only thing you risk is high fives, she is risking everything, her livelihood, career, image, friends.

Any other moments where the MC is on his period and you want to karate chop him? :cautious:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Well, there's your problem. You're a thinker, in a world progressively populated by people who would rather do anything but.

But I understand. I spent years watching the various crap put out in media and largely found much of it unsatisfying. People talk about identifying with various characters, but I rarely could. And then I caught Blake's 7 from the BBC running on a local PBS station. The character of Kerr Avon (portrayed by the now-deceased Paul Darrow) was perfect. A very practical, pragmatic individual that was willing to do the bad things that 'good' people weren't willing to do, even though it was needed. He wasn't terribly fond of most other people, but his loyalty (if earned) was set in stone and inviolate. And he did not take betrayal well.

Suddenly, somebody I could relate to!

It's very rarely that I find a character like that in much of anything, be it books, games, or film/TV. I also appreciate a good story with an ending that isn't all Disney Princess, which despite how often I complain about certain aspects of it, is why I loved Acting Lessons. No matter how nicely the game wraps up, when you look at the overall situation, that's still not really a 'happy' ending.

One of the best story twists I encountered involved a trio of old friends working to avenge certain wrongs done to them by a large corporate entity. In the final chapter of the book, protagonists B & C go home together feeling relieved that justice has finally been done, and all is well. Meanwhile, protag A is in the back of a limo with a Corporate Agent, who is explaining to him exactly how misguided and wrong B&C are with their current understanding of the situation, and tells A all the dirty little details about how everything was set up and put into action. He (A) now has to either keep his mouth shut and live with this knowledge, or destroy the peace and what remains of the lives of B & C, his dearest friends. (he keeps his mouth shut)

I love that kind of a twist on things, because the sugar & spice 'happy ending' garbage that gets pumped out in almost every flavor of media sickens me. Not just because it's usually false (e.g. it doesn't play out that way in normal life), but because it seems to brainwash people into thinking that everything should be that way, and if something doesn't go according to that Disneyesque plan then their world falls apart.

And I hate those people the most. ;) People would be much better off if they'd learn to expect the worst outcomes, so they can be pleasantly surprised when they're wrong. And if they aren't wrong, then it's not that big a deal, they had planned for it.

Do I want an axe in the back from Bella? I do not, but we've seen how various LIs behave. Sage is more likely to be an axe murderer than Bella, even if Bella has the axe on display already. Then again, who knows what way Bella's mental delusions will manifest when she snaps?

It might not be pretty, but it's probably going to be satisfying.
Whether a story, movie, etc. ends with a drama or a happy ending is not important to me. Much more decisive for me is how the way to an ending is. Is it believable or not. Matrix for example. For me a masterpiece. The trilogy ends with drama and a happy ending. Although the films belong to the sifi genre, they contain analogies to the real world and its problems. Simply fantastic.:D(y)

What does not appeal to me is eigetnlich everything where you do not have to think and what is manipulated. :rolleyes:

Actually, it boils down to a quote. "Cogito ergo sum" (I think, therefore I am.).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: SomboSteel

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
That's what a Bianca stan would say. :unsure:
You're not wrong haha. The traits I like about Jill, that's how I imagine Bianca to be as well and everything we've seen so far from her (which is not much I admit) indicates that she's right down my alley. Unlikely to happen, but I'd love for it to be a solo route for her on the Others path in the future, evolved from the bonding over their parents' shared history.

I guess our fav DnG player isn't wrong when she says I have the hots for posh girl(s). ;)

Any other moments where the MC is on his period and you want to karate chop him? :cautious:
Edit: missed that you already mentioned that in your post.

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
So, I assume its universally agreed that the post Maya&Josy mope and the rebound boy moments were awful, but am I the only one that gets triggered by the MC trying to guilt Bella about their relationship at the dinner? Mother fucker, the only thing you risk is high fives, she is risking everything, her livelihood, career, image, friends.

Ever thought that this might be a little hint from DPC that the MC had better leave Isabella alone?:rolleyes:

We have the MC's dark thoughts in the library about Isabella. James could be out for revenge should he return, and Stephen certainly isn't pleased with the MC getting involved with a teacher as a student either, especially since Stephen also wants something from Isabella. That could not only get Isabella in trouble, but the MC as well. Hopefully the MC flushed the midterm cheat sheet down the toilet.:unsure:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I have several levels of perception of Jill and her story.

Level one. Jill is just boring. Her whole story is a predictable and sweet fairy tale. If you ate a sweet donut and washed it down with sweet tea. Her character has no second bottom and the first opinion we got about her was correct.

Level two. Jill and her attitude to MС. Jill is a sweet Disney princess and treats MC based on her understanding of a real man and romance. Tremolo always owes her. He should not have other interests besides her. After all, he is her knight and prince. And as a prince, he must always save her, always support her, always agree with her. MC must always match the image of her knight. If you ever make a mistake or give up, Jill will leave you.

Level three. And what can Jill Tremolo give at all? Bella is more like a teacher and mother for MС, their relationship is built on classical Freudian principles. Sage plays the role of an older sister. Maya and Josie are just cool and funny girls with whom you can be yourself. And what will Jill give besides a rich future?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Lily is clearly smarter than Tommy and the other DIKs initially gave her credit for. It's certainly possible that she is an undercover cop, though my impression is she's awfully young--in fact, probably just a year or two out of high school. That could be, of course, why she was recruited. Just like those young-looking petite cops who pose as children in stings to nab pedophiles, as seen in the old Chris Hansen specials on TV.
(Dalli, this one is for you!)

That is true. The bullshit meter really goes off regarding her age. Lily is said in game to be 18 (birthday for 19 unknown), yet she claims she has been dancing at pink club for at least 1 year. She even talked about first hand knowledge of last year's DIK hell week party with strippers. At 17, she would be too young to dance at pink club. Stanely has been known to look the other way when he gets paid enough, but occasionally letting in some horny B&R lads is quite different from letting underage girls dance nude every week. Punishment for underage strippers can be quite severe.

Now on to the theory that she is either informant or undercover agent. The informant theory might work for a teenager. Police do not generally like to put people that young in harm's way by having them actually do sting operations, but they will accept helpful tips. If Lily's age is truly 18 then she cannot be a law enforcement agent (police or federal). You have to be 21 years old to be an officer/agent and even after that you must go through at least 12 mo of field training and beat work before you can even be considered for transfer to undercover or vice. The DIKs claim to know Lily from at least B&R high school, so this undercover work would have to be an incredibly long con for her and she would have to be considerably older than teenage. Most people would go mad being undercover for such an extended period. That's why officers try to cap it at 6 months.

Here comes the really baffling character choices...
Lily seemed quite sincere about her future healthcare career (why even bring that up to MC if just to lie) and I've previously poked holes in the idea that a dedicated future doc/nurse would be in enough trouble with the law to resort to becoming an informant...and then somehow hope to later work in hospital. You are never getting hired in that profession with a drug trafficking record. She risks her future career every day by pursing drugs. Why? And let's not forget Lily was a reject. If she wants to be a healthcare, she will need to turn things around fast at B&R. Brains and good marks are required. I wouldn't want a nurse caring for me who didn't pay attention in lab/lecture and was drunk or high 24/7. A very bizarre series of choice from DPC with this one. None of it adds up.

So either Lily is lying about her age and healthcare job or something is really off for any of the undercover stuff to be true. I just hope a 20 something federal drug agent Lily (who has been undercover for over 1 year) isn't something DPC is seriously considering throwing into this story. It would be like another Maya loan drama or rebound guy.....dumb.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
SomboSteel I'm sorry if this has been asked before but what's the context to the image in your signature, what crime did you commit ? :ROFLMAO:
lmao I was found guilty of sharing preview pictures here from the $40 patreon tier. The most heinous of crimes which definitely and without exaggeration undermined DPCs entire business and threatened to put him out on the streets :Kappa:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Or it's a legend made up by law enforcement to give Lily a credible resume in case someone gets the idea to check Lily out. Thus, one can explain the age or the healthcare job. Of course, this is all very speculative.:rolleyes:

Whether the DPC planned Lily as an undercover agent or not we will find out eventually. But in general I would not mind, because Quinn, Vinny, Tommy etc. would have a direct counterpart.:unsure::cool:
But that would still mean she is on an incredibly long undercover assignment, much longer than most humans can withstand while still retaining sanity. And her drug behaviour whether she is undercover or not, doesn't make sense for a healthcare person. I don't know what DPC is going for with her, but I just hope there is a good explain for it other than...Lily the side character is really 24yo and a trained vice agent who does stripping at night and school during day and is looking to bring down the prostitution and drug rings at B&R. I hope DPC remembers this is college comedy game, not some vice drama movie.

ebenammi

Jun 26, 2018
Unfortunately I am a lazy bum who cannot be bothered to comb through literally hundreds of pages of character discussions and white papers and essays on this ridiculously busy thread to seek out existing answer to my question, so I'd very much appreciate if someone could tell me when the next release is expected to be. Thanks.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes