PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
In my opinion, Jill has an ugly face in itself. In almost all renders, she looks even older than Bella. Her cheekbones are too prominent, hence the feeling that Jill is just a man in a wig, lol. By the way, in the first episodes she looks like Troy's sister.

d1_tribeta23.jpg
ep1_troy_fight7.jpg

But nothing is as terrible as her goose neck. She's even scarier than her famous goblin smile.

ep8_jf9.jpg

1514412500843.png

shiton32

Sep 29, 2021
In my opinion, Jill has an ugly face in itself. In almost all renders, she looks even older than Bella. Her cheekbones are too prominent, hence the feeling that Jill is just a man in a wig, lol. By the way, in the first episodes she looks like Troy's sister.

View attachment 1831996
View attachment 1831998

But nothing is as terrible as her goose neck. She's even scarier than her famous goblin smile.

View attachment 1832004

View attachment 1832011
average sage enjoyer

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There are even more ridiculous scenes. For example, Bella who came to Tremolo's mansion and sucked his dick, knowing that the glass was broken, lol. In fact, if she had sucked him off in the library, it would have been more logical than sucking him off in a student's mansion, especially after Cathy's photos were leaked. There is no need to pay so much attention to such things. Pink then clearly did not think about elaboration and motivation, he wanted to create a sex scene.
but that's a different problem, and anyway on the wave of passion there are people screwing everywhere, that's just a stupid choice (like having sex with Sage in the HOTs garden with Josy present, or having sex with Quinn from stoned on a rooftop...)

in the threesome the problem is that MC for a whole chapter made a request that Sage pretended to answer, and in the next chapter she pretends he didn't ask her anything (which I think is the right attitude. in the face of that rebound guy crap)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
her being a virgin is likely the biggest part of it
Maybe it's just the curse of knowledge/experience, but after the first couple I was with, I realized I really had an appreciation for those who'd had some experience first. Maybe the fault was mine for not turning them into wildly kinky deviants from the start, I dunno, but those with little or no experience seemed far less interested in really experimenting with stuff beyond the basic cable impressions of 'lovemaking'.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes