felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
felicemastronzo this an alt account of yours? :Kappa:

The bizarre part is it coming out of nowhere. Let's talk about the Halloween party, then like half an hour later "let's have sex!".

NLT does the same thing, like he blows all the main content in like the first 60% of the game, then the other 40% is like orgies with all characters.

I know DPC won't do the same thing, because it's stupid and ruins characters that the dev spent time building up.
before Darkdevil66 gets angry: the threesome makes perfect sense from the point of view ofu Sage and Quinn, but it makes much less sense if we look at it in relation to MC

already as a general line MC should not particularly trust Quinn, and especially if he is serious about Sage, for what he knows about Quinn (more or less clearly) he should stay away from her as much as possible

but over all, after the rebound boy's whining (all the more reason to pretend it never happened) Sage's response is a threesome? Mc asks her to get serious and qthis is her response? "i like to see you have sex with other women"? ok, that's the phrase almost all of us would like to hear, but snowflake MC?

view with roles reversed, it's as if Mc shows up at Bella's, who insists on making their story more official and serious, dinner by the pool with Jade, to organize group activities

good but not great

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Also, an informant is not the same thing as an "agent." There are any number of different ways she could be working with the cops which would make sense.
Even so, if she was agent or informant, they would go after the big fish. The big fish is the people Quinn buys her stuff from. Lily already used to buy from Vinny, Vinny also buys his stuff from the same people Quinn does. That means she would have already a way into whatever the police was after.
Why would they waste time and resources going after a small fish such as Quinn? All these theories makes no sense at all.
I only believe most people has nothing to do with their lives and spend all day creating these theories.

And you guys has no idea how the police works then. They would only go after Quinn if someone told them there is a girl selling drugs into the campus, they would be around the place and as soon as she sold to anyone she would get arrested on spot. They wouldn't make a whole operation going undercover or sending in an informant for that. Also that is not how an informant is supposed to be used anyway. You guys have 0 idea of what you are talking about.

I know most of you are kids, but DPC isn't and he knows what he is doing to not waste his time with such poor written cliche.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
It's not illegal for undercover cops/agents to do illegal activities, but it does significantly reduce their credibility in court when the day comes when they have to testify against the criminals they have been working on.
You are wrong. They answer for the same crimes as anyone else. Are you telling me that if a policemen undercover kills a civilian, he is not going to answer for it? If they are undercover and working for mafia, mafia tells him to kill your mother, and they kill your mother, it is not illegal?
So stupid.
Many of these undercover operations are taken down because of it. The agent may get arrested or suspended, depending on what they have done. It is not something as simple as you watch on tv.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
You are wrong. They answer for the same crimes as anyone else. Are you telling me that if a policemen undercover kills a civilian, he is not going to answer for it? If they are undercover and working for mafia, mafia tells him to kill your mother, and they kill your mother, it is not illegal?
So stupid.
Many of these undercover operations are taken down because of it. The agent may get arrested or suspended, depending on what they have done. It is not something as simple as you watch on tv.
Okay, maybe I worded it wrong. They aren't forbidden from doing it, hence why I gave the example of Donnie Brasco and WHY he didn't do it.

The only part where the whole theory falls through is though, if they send a federal agent in undercover to deal with the situation, then this whole thing isn't a small-time drug/prostitution ring. If this is tracked on a federal level, then it's supposed to be way more serious than it was shown to us. Which is why I'm not buying the whole theory in the first place, judging by the villains who are involved - Quinn (incompetent), Vinny (retarded) and Stephen (all-around goof).

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
before Darkdevil66 gets angry: the threesome makes perfect sense from the point of view ofu Sage and Quinn, but it makes much less sense if we look at it in relation to MC

already as a general line MC should not particularly trust Quinn, and especially if he is serious about Sage, for what he knows about Quinn (more or less clearly) he should stay away from her as much as possible

but over all, after the rebound boy's whining (all the more reason to pretend it never happened) Sage's response is a threesome? Mc asks her to get serious and qthis is her response? "i like to see you have sex with other women"? ok, that's the phrase almost all of us would like to hear, but snowflake MC?

view with roles reversed, it's as if Mc shows up at Bella's, who insists on making their story more official and serious, dinner by the pool with Jade, to organize group activities

good but not great
There are even more ridiculous scenes. For example, Bella who came to Tremolo's mansion and sucked his dick, knowing that the glass was broken, lol. In fact, if she had sucked him off in the library, it would have been more logical than sucking him off in a student's mansion, especially after Cathy's photos were leaked. There is no need to pay so much attention to such things. Pink then clearly did not think about elaboration and motivation, he wanted to create a sex scene.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
I forgot that one. Still, doesn't preclude her being a narc, nor does the whole selling drugs thing. Vice cops are allowed to do anything, and it's all either completely legal, or is ignored by the system.
You're right, I won't speak on her being an informant/cop/agent etc.. just saying that if your objection to Lily not being a cop is that she doesn't exchange sex or sexual acts for money then you'd have to go back to the theory board lol.

whitewolf6969

Feb 28, 2020

Overview:
A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
Thread Updated: 2022-03-04
Release Date: 2022-03-04
Developer: DrPinkCake - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Interlude S3
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game: Acting Lessons
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

Vault Codes:

Transferring save files to Season 3

Before posting, please read the moderator notice.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - - - TORRENT
Mac: MEGA - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Season 1 - 2

Extras:
Fan Sigs:
Use of the Walkthrough Mod might cause save problems, use it at your own risk!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 240790 View attachment 377599 View attachment 992059 View attachment 1645355 View attachment 1645335 View attachment 992057 View attachment 522507 View attachment 522510 View attachment 1645333
View attachment 992052 View attachment 992114 View attachment 1645351 View attachment 1645334 View attachment 992056 View attachment 522511 View attachment 522531 View attachment 522512 View attachment 377598
Guys, I am new here. Should I first download seasons 1-2 and play them or is it included in season 3? or are they all separate files and timelines altogether?

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Hey, I am new here. Should I download seasons 1-2 and play them first before playing season 3 or are they all included in the season 3 download file?
Seasons 1 and 2 are together. To play it them you have to download the .rar file from the links in the Season 1 - 2 spoiler (the file size is quite large - 18.60 GB).

Season 3 is separate, but it's only the Interlude yet, but it's worth playing. I recommend you play the Interlude after you finish Episode 8.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
We could play again the astonishing interlude!!!!!!!

Better no.....
What if DPC does another Interlude instead of dropping the Episode 9 update? :unsure: :Kappa:An Interlude in which we play as Cathy for example and we find out what actually happened and why she left. :Kappa:

Good thing there are other good games to play though, I just finished the new Chasing Sunsets update and honestly it was another fantastic update.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes