Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
️✅ I'd rather see previews of: Tybalt's crying

After being dumped by Jill and figuring out that his sister is sleeping with the guy he hates the most, as his mother has already done, there must be a few scenes that put the ANΩ President in the spotlight.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I almost feel sorry for Tybalt: the only tricks our "hero" hasn't done to him yet is to steal Miss Watermelon and to start a relationship with Lucas.
In chapter 10, MC will steal Miss Watermelon from Tybalt's room after nut in Jill. And Lucas will quit preps, pledges to DIK and become MC's maggot son in the next hell week.

Reactions: rockie

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I don't know. If one thing has held fairly constant, it's that the Doctor's never a ginger. Though maybe Sage herself has a hint of it, since she notices how MC is always bigger on the inside.
1653685522421.png
it would have been good for it to be canon... 13 being a ginger :p

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
I actually have appreciated your discursive analysis and it is fun too.

I think in regard to Jill, she is impressionable, a do-gooder, pretend white knight, admits she is stubborn, and yes can be painful at some times.

Although, I give her some credit for; stopping to see if MC was OK with the wedgie, defending MC against Bella's initial hate of MC; standing up to Tybalt when MC got bashed to take care of him; giving excellent personal advice to MC at the beginning of the tennis date. Helping out Josy. Caring for Cathy's welfare with the nude photo issue.

Although, I think the big shock to her attitudes was when MC saved her at the recital. I think that was an important watershed moment to trust MC.

I get it. She can make some bad decisions. But given her renown "naïve" trait, I suspect there are opportunities for her to change. MC indirectly gave Jill courage to verbally crush Tybalt. That has to count for some growth.

Of course we will see and a DPC plot can deliver anything; including fire.

I don't expect everyone to be perfect and if I was judged on all the dumb things I did when I was young, I wouldn't score very well against some of the characters.

Also on the MC-committed to Jill path, I don't think Bella will allow her to do something really stupid.

View attachment 1834103

WHAT SHOULD JILL DO?

1. Order a Pizza, (extra cheese and peperoni)
2. Yell, "Fuck me!!!! FUCK ME!!!) over and over again so the whole DIK house hears it.
3. Get the fuck out. (MC is finished...GO!)
4. Tell MC she wants to taste all the nutbutter.
5. Bark like a dog.
6. Now that she is MCs girlfriend, lend him the keys to her car. He has to "work" at the Pink Rose".
7. Call Bianca and hand the phone over to MC.
You got me with number 5 hahahahahha

Reactions: Riggnarock

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Oh no no no another poll why?????

We wait the fucking previews to see the events of the game and speculate what is going to happen... Why now do you want to change that?

All this episode DPC has been giving little information about how the development of the chapter is going

And now he wants to give power to the patreon on which previews he has to publish
If he intends to publish previews anyway, why not ask people what kind they would like to see, and prefer not to see.
What is the spoiler of the Halloween costume? What difference does it make if we find out what costume Maya or Bella is wearing before the game?
To you, probably nothing. And you would have voted for costume spoilers. But evidently, some people think otherwise. DPC just wants to find out who he would satisfy and who he would piss off.

Since the target of this poll is people who are throwing money at him, he would probably like to keep them happy if possible. Go figure!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
By the way, DrPinkCake is contractually required to provide "Access to preview images of upcoming episodes." to Patrons at the $10/month level and above.

I am not included in that set. Which is fine, because I don't really care about these polls, as a rule, and abhor them if they affect the plot.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If he intends to publish previews anyway, why not ask people what kind they would like to see, and prefer not to see.

To you, probably nothing. And you would have voted for costume spoilers. But evidently, some people think otherwise. DPC just wants to find out who he would satisfy and who he would piss off.

Since the target of this poll is people who are throwing money at him, he would probably like to keep them happy if possible. Go figure!
Another step toward meeting patreons' insecurities

at best an insignificant choice, but not a good sign

even previews, which let's face it are fun to pass the time but were never decisive in finding out what was going to happen, become a means of bargaining. another method of measuring what the payers like and don't like

Master5043

Jul 30, 2020
Capaldi! Hell yes, good old series when the Doctor was great. Whovians have entered the chat.
So now there is a reason to reflect on the absurd theory. House of the HOT's -a TARDIS in disguise.(bigger in the inside) Quinn is another incarnation of the Master (loves intrigue, blackmail and manipulation) :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: sorco2003

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Another step toward meeting patreons' insecurities

at best an insignificant choice, but not a good sign

even previews, which let's face it are fun to pass the time but were never decisive in finding out what was going to happen, become a means of bargaining. another method of measuring what the payers like and don't like
Nah, nah nah. You over exaggerating. Asking his paying consumers, simply, Do you want spoiler or you don't want spoiler?, is not a big deal. The spoiler in this case are the costumes of the characters.

and for Me it's not matter, I don't mind seeing it. But the thing is, DPC asking his customers, is not a negative thing. The negative thing is we don't agree with what those customers usually choose.:ROFLMAO:
Whether it's lewd scene, or an outfit for the girls. That's not on DPC, He just give the fans what they want. I rather have him doing this then shaping the story based on these peoples needs. :LOL:.

but all of this also open the door for a much more complex argument that I'm just not interested in right now:LOL:.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Nah, nah nah. You over exaggerating. Asking his paying consumers, simply, Do you want spoiler or you don't want spoiler?, is not a big deal. The spoiler in this case are the costumes of the characters.

and for Me it's not matter, I don't mind seeing it. But the thing is, DPC asking his customers, is not a negative thing. The negative thing is we don't agree with what those customers usually choose.:ROFLMAO:
Whether it's lewd scene, or an outfit for the girls. That's not on DPC, He just give the fans what they want. I rather have him doing this then shaping the story based on these peoples needs. :LOL:.

but all of this also open the door for a much more complex argument that I'm just not interested in right now:LOL:.
if he was planning on doing the costume previews to begin with, he could have had them marked as spoilers and say which girl they are for so each individual person could decide if they wanna look at them or not. rather than letting even a small majority decide what everyone gets to see, during the boring as fuck down time between the actual releases when there is nothing else to do or talk about

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Capaldi! Hell yes, good old series when the Doctor was great. Whovians have entered the chat.
Yes, a Whovian has entered the chat. Capaldi was merely 1 doctor ago. It was not when the show was great. He is an excellent actor, without question, but the scripts were weak shite, and there was very little chemistry between him and Coleman. I didn't like Matt Smith, but I still watched it, because the show was good. With Capaldi, much as I like him, I had to quit watching and then just downloaded the whole season once it was over.

If, somehow, DPC were to go off the rails and make the HOT house a TARDIS disguise, the Master would be an excellent choice to be the one inside. I think it would be even better if we found out it was Romana, since she's been missing ever since she went into e-space.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
if he was planning on doing the costume previews to begin with, he could have had them marked as spoilers and say which girl they are for so each individual person could decide if they wanna look at them or not. rather than letting even a small majority decide what everyone gets to see, during the boring as fuck down time between the actual releases when there is nothing else to do or talk about
Buddy, I know you had your beef with him, and I stand with you(y). But no, not on this. In the end of the day, this is all just Privilege. He just maintain these peoples to get their Privilege, for the money they give him.
They are the one who choose wrongly. :LOL: for us it does not fucking matter much, we gonna see it in the game anyway.

That's why I said it's not even worth to get involved in , it's gonna be just a never ending circle about him doing this or that wrong or not.

but in the end of the day He is just morpheus showing the pill, and they are all the one who taking the blue one :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

For me any way I don't mind previews that tease things without spoiling whats happening. Its like foreplay I don't want everything at once I want to enjoy everything she got and take my time. Em well there was a point some where in there:ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes