RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
I know it looks like Jill or Josy would be the first, but that preview page of Sage clasping MC's hand in her bedroom, I think she'll actually be the first LI to say "I love you" to MC.

She's very emotionally vulnerable, so I can see her becoming co-dependent on MC as she deals with all her problems and leans more and more on him for support.

"I...I don't even know who I am anymore without you..."

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
So, I assume its universally agreed that the post Maya&Josy mope and the rebound boy moments were awful, but am I the only one that gets triggered by the MC trying to guilt Bella about their relationship at the dinner? Mother fucker, the only thing you risk is high fives, she is risking everything, her livelihood, career, image, friends.

Any other moments where the MC is on his period and you want to karate chop him? :cautious:
Honestly, the whole Bella 'romance' rubs me the wrong way, but it's downright terrible if the MC doesn't stay with her in Episode 4. We go from Bella literally crying about how she can't start something with the MC to him invading her personal space and undressing her in Episode 5 with no transition. The pool scene in Episode 4 (where the MC backs off and Bella starts something herself) really should have been required to continue her path.

Oher than that, there are two bits of MC stupidity that stick with me. The first is during the Episode 5 Maya/Josy hangout when the MC is all worried about whether he can still date other girls. I get that he's young and horny (and that DPC needed to stall the throuple), but WTF, dude? They just agreed to date you together. How about trying that for a bit before you go looking for new conquests?

The second is when the MC decides to get blackout drunk in the Episode 8 dorm party just because Derek wanted to. Didn't you promise you were done doing stupid things after nearly destroying Jill's piano by accident?

Right, try spinning. That's a good trick. :p

I almost feel sorry for Tybalt: the only tricks our "hero" hasn't done to him yet is to steal Miss Watermelon and to start a relationship with Lucas.
I mean, the MC already had a fling with the watermelon, and can start making inroads towards Lucas, too.
watermelon_fling.jpg Prep_friends.jpg

In all honesty, I probably would feel sorry for Tybalt if I thought he was really hurt by what happened with Jill. I *think* he's just throwing his usual tantrum because things didn't go his way; he'll perk up the instant a new shiny catches his eye. If it turns out he really was smitten with Jill, well, the worst case scenario is pretty harsh (even if Tybalt has only himself to blame).

Another step toward meeting patreons' insecurities

at best an insignificant choice, but not a good sign

even previews, which let's face it are fun to pass the time but were never decisive in finding out what was going to happen, become a means of bargaining. another method of measuring what the payers like and don't like
That seems unfair. Sure, the whole "previews for money" thing is silly, but it *is* a thing. I don't blame DPC for consulting his customers in a case like this. It's the right move (though I still don't understand how he has no other pics to use as previews instead).

The worst thing is that we will not have Preview for at least another two weeks and the only thing left for us is to repeat the same topics
Maya
Zoey
Jill
and if Quinn is a virgin or not
Yes please!
No thank you.
Hmmm. Maybe?
Lol, a girl having sex with other guys!

That was fast. Hope we get those previews soon! :confused:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I know it looks like Jill or Josy would be the first, but that preview page of Sage clasping MC's hand in her bedroom, I think she'll actually be the first LI to say "I love you" to MC.

She's very emotionally vulnerable, so I can see her becoming co-dependent on MC as she deals with all her problems and leans more and more on him for support.

while it might be Sage I don't know or all the girls in the same EP, The scene with Josy at the party in EP 8 is the closest we have to the MC and his girl confessing there love because I mean they pretty much said it without saying it

Bruno34

May 17, 2022
My fellow DIK brothers, i have this middle ear infection and i no longer can play this game and listen to the amazing soundtrack :(
Whats the point when you dont have sound, im finna gonna go break something if this doesnt heal by the episode 9

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't know why DPC will make a Zoey preview since she won't be in ep. 9 :censored: #dallitime
I can't resist. :cry:

We have a preview that shows us something, but still leaves us in the dark.:rolleyes:

Riona's Costume Poll shows us so the officially invited guests to the DIK Halloween Party don't have to wear a mask. But what about the uninvited guests? Who could be an uninvited guest? Zoey, maybe?:unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
My fellow DIK brothers, i have this middle ear infection and i no longer can play this game and listen to the amazing soundtrack :(
Whats the point when you dont have sound, im finna gonna go break something if this doesnt heal by the episode 9
Dude, Ep 9 is months away. If your ear is still infected by then, you have a lot more to worry about than the game.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Nah, nah nah. You over exaggerating. Asking his paying consumers, simply, Do you want spoiler or you don't want spoiler?, is not a big deal. The spoiler in this case are the costumes of the characters.

and for Me it's not matter, I don't mind seeing it. But the thing is, DPC asking his customers, is not a negative thing. The negative thing is we don't agree with what those customers usually choose.:ROFLMAO:
Whether it's lewd scene, or an outfit for the girls. That's not on DPC, He just give the fans what they want. I rather have him doing this then shaping the story based on these peoples needs. :LOL:.

but all of this also open the door for a much more complex argument that I'm just not interested in right now:LOL:.
That seems unfair. Sure, the whole "previews for money" thing is silly, but it *is* a thing. I don't blame DPC for consulting his customers in a case like this. It's the right move (though I still don't understand how he has no other pics to use as previews instead).
Why would I be exaggerating? :unsure: :unsure:

i said neither that it is a disaster, nor that it is a scandal. i said that at best it is an insignificant change, at worst a bad sign. am i wrong? it could be positive in same way for us?

that it's another way for DPC to raise money, good for him, but it's still a way for patreons to express what they like and don't like, can it affect DPC? i'd be amazed at the opposite (since it's more over a pay-per-view), hope he does it in areas that are insignificant

don't you yourself feel that Jill's virginity was "suggested"? and it is a less insignificant aspect of giving more or less space to a side girl for example

then okay, personally I'm worried about people with credit cards asking for a preview of a special render, but then you only have to read the news to see the abyss we're heading towardo_O:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: SomboSteel

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

I think sooner or later all girls will confess their love. I don't think that someone confesses earlier, someone late. Branching allows you to do all this in one episode and on different branches. Everything will depend on the ability to create a context for such recognition.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Honestly, the whole Bella 'romance' rubs me the wrong way, but it's downright terrible if the MC doesn't stay with her in Episode 4. We go from Bella literally crying about how she can't start something with the MC to him invading her personal space and undressing her in Episode 5 with no transition. The pool scene in Episode 4 (where the MC backs off and Bella starts something herself) really should have been required to continue her path.

Oher than that, there are two bits of MC stupidity that stick with me. The first is during the Episode 5 Maya/Josy hangout when the MC is all worried about whether he can still date other girls. I get that he's young and horny (and that DPC needed to stall the throuple), but WTF, dude? They just agreed to date you together. How about trying that for a bit before you go looking for new conquests?

The second is when the MC decides to get blackout drunk in the Episode 8 dorm party just because Derek wanted to. Didn't you promise you were done doing stupid things after nearly destroying Jill's piano by accident?
Yeah, I thought that was weird too, so the MC wondering if he can keep dating or fucking other girls. But in the chat between MC and Derek, you can get a response from Derek that should be revealing. Derek writes to the MC that women say one thing and mean another.

Getting drunk with Derek in EP8 I think has a deep meaning for the relationship between Derek and the MC. Before the Juno swim in the classroom, Josy and Maya didn't really want Derek to leave. He didn't want to be ostracized. He also says this when Jamie gives the MC a houseplant. Derek probably had that experience when Josy and Maya got together. The two will have spent more time together and excluded Derek (What if Derek had told his father that Maya and Josy were a couple so he wouldn't be alone?).

Let's take a closer look. There are the Bailey siblings. The MC is interested in Maya, and for Derek, the MC is probably the best friend he's ever had. Derek is afraid that if Maya gets involved in a relationship with the MC, he will lose his sister and his best friend. For this reason, the MC got drunk with Derek.

This was to make Derek understand that the MC will remain his best friend and that there will continue to be times that Derek and the MC will spend together, and that the MC will not take his sister Maya away from Derek. But Derek should also understand that the MC needs time with Josy and Maya.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
1. It depends on what LI choice each player made in EP8, because DPC creates branches for the girls in EP9.:rolleyes:(y)

2. When the MC is with Josy and Maya, the MC in EP8 has already made Maya understand that he loves Maya with a symbol in Rooster, and Maya responds with the same symbol. A heart is actually the same as "I love you".:p
1. Not necessarily, since he already broke up with some girls, but not all. So the Love confession can happen the same way, some in ep9 others in ep 16 :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Oh, god, this brings back memories of some of my teenage relationships, there used to be a thing called 'Beeping' where people would be calling each other just for a 1-2 seconds without the other picking up and all the stupid discussions it would cause. 'I beeped you 15 times, you only beeped back 10 times, don't you love me the same way? Were you busy beeping other girls' -__-'

So I disagree, nothing on social media, or in text is in the same realm as a face to face confession.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Yeah, I thought that was weird too, so the MC wondering if he can keep dating or fucking other girls. But in the chat between MC and Derek, you can get a response from Derek that should be revealing. Derek writes to the MC that women say one thing and mean another.

Getting drunk with Derek in EP8 I think has a deep meaning for the relationship between Derek and the MC. Before the Juno swim in the classroom, Josy and Maya didn't really want Derek to leave. He didn't want to be ostracized. He also says this when Jamie gives the MC a houseplant. Derek probably had that experience when Josy and Maya got together. The two will have spent more time together and excluded Derek (What if Derek had told his father that Maya and Josy were a couple so he wouldn't be alone?).

Let's take a closer look. There are the Bailey siblings. The MC is interested in Maya, and for Derek, the MC is probably the best friend he's ever had. Derek is afraid that if Maya gets involved in a relationship with the MC, he will lose his sister and his best friend. For this reason, the MC got drunk with Derek.

This was to make Derek understand that the MC will remain his best friend and that there will continue to be times that Derek and the MC will spend together, and that the MC will not take his sister Maya away from Derek. But Derek should also understand that the MC needs time with Josy and Maya.
Hah! If Derek's reason for getting shitfaced with the MC was to keep him away from Maya, his plan failed miserably if the MC is on the Maya/Josy path, especially if the MC has picked Maya choices previously. If the MC is NOT on the Maya/Josy path, Derek has nothing to worry about - at least as far as Maya is concerned.

Yup, the MC and Maya fucking in their old classroom will definitely tear them apart. :ROFLMAO:

They should have taken pictures and showed them to Derek. Maybe that would have persuaded him that the two needed time together. o_O

Sometimes getting shitfaced is just to get shitfaced! :D

• Haha
Reactions: NebulousShooter

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

I think we are still waiting for a plot twist with the return of James in which Bella, instead of her husband with whom she has lived for many years, will choose a poor teenager whom she has known only a month.
:KEK:
I think it is in such moments that the skills of a writer will manifest themselves. Create a plausible justification for a particular character choice.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I think we are still waiting for a plot twist with the return of James in which Bella, instead of her husband with whom she has lived for many years, will choose a poor teenager whom she has known only a month.
:KEK:
I think it is in such moments that the skills of a writer will manifest themselves. Create a plausible justification for a particular character choice.
Well, if James's cock has been shot off, that should be enough of a plausible justification.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
I mute all sounds in every VN I play and I still enjoy them just fine. You may want to look into some bone-conducting earphones.
WHAT. Not to argue here, just curious.
I major in film. Music is one of the essential part of storytelling as it creates atmosphere and more times than not it elevates and amplifies whatever scene its included. Don't you think you're missing out if you're doing this? Especially, when the music is really important like for the ending of episode 7.

Again, I'm just curious here. Do you do it throughout the game or listen to the ingame music from time to time? Just wanna know.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes