noctarima

Jul 14, 2020
9503 pages of posts and I'm pretty sure about 1000 pages worth of post of them are people complaining about other people not using the search bar.

Reactions: 88dBJ2vR62SW

Master5043

Jul 30, 2020
Yes, a Whovian has entered the chat. Capaldi was merely 1 doctor ago. It was not when the show was great. He is an excellent actor, without question, but the scripts were weak shite, and there was very little chemistry between him and Coleman. I didn't like Matt Smith, but I still watched it, because the show was good. With Capaldi, much as I like him, I had to quit watching and then just downloaded the whole season once it was over.

If, somehow, DPC were to go off the rails and make the HOT house a TARDIS disguise, the Master would be an excellent choice to be the one inside. I think it would be even better if we found out it was Romana, since she's been missing ever since she went into e-space.
I can't call the Capaldi era bad. Moffat's scripts were good, but they had flaws, such as the inconsistencies in Clara's character from season to season. I liked this era, just like the RTD era.
Bad is what we have now. Chibnall is destroying the show with his shitty script, ruining the whole canon. Plus, the series has gotten way too woke. I want to watch my favorite show about a crazy time traveler and his companions, not radical leftist political agitation.

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Why would I be exaggerating? :unsure: :unsure:

i said neither that it is a disaster, nor that it is a scandal. i said that at best it is an insignificant change, at worst a bad sign. am i wrong? it could be positive in same way for us?

that it's another way for DPC to raise money, good for him, but it's still a way for patreons to express what they like and don't like, can it affect DPC? i'd be amazed at the opposite (since it's more over a pay-per-view), hope he does it in areas that are insignificant

don't you yourself feel that Jill's virginity was "suggested"? and it is a less insignificant aspect of giving more or less space to a side girl for example

then okay, personally I'm worried about people with credit cards asking for a preview of a special render, but then you only have to read the news to see the abyss we're heading towardo_O:ROFLMAO:
My point is that I don't even think this *is* a change. DPC has been offering previews to higher tier patrons for years now. Asking those patrons how they would prefer to handle the previews in an unusual situation isn't a play for more money or an indication he's tailoring the game to them in new ways. It's just an attempt to see which option his customers would prefer when the normal choices are potentially impractical.

Yeah, I thought that was weird too, so the MC wondering if he can keep dating or fucking other girls. But in the chat between MC and Derek, you can get a response from Derek that should be revealing. Derek writes to the MC that women say one thing and mean another.

Getting drunk with Derek in EP8 I think has a deep meaning for the relationship between Derek and the MC. Before the Juno swim in the classroom, Josy and Maya didn't really want Derek to leave. He didn't want to be ostracized. He also says this when Jamie gives the MC a houseplant. Derek probably had that experience when Josy and Maya got together. The two will have spent more time together and excluded Derek (What if Derek had told his father that Maya and Josy were a couple so he wouldn't be alone?).

Let's take a closer look. There are the Bailey siblings. The MC is interested in Maya, and for Derek, the MC is probably the best friend he's ever had. Derek is afraid that if Maya gets involved in a relationship with the MC, he will lose his sister and his best friend. For this reason, the MC got drunk with Derek.

This was to make Derek understand that the MC will remain his best friend and that there will continue to be times that Derek and the MC will spend together, and that the MC will not take his sister Maya away from Derek. But Derek should also understand that the MC needs time with Josy and Maya.
First, Derek will ask to get blackout drunk even if the MC isn't dating Maya. Second, how does getting drunk as a skunk help matters at all? Even to the extent it demonstrates the MC still listens to Derek, they don't actually spend much time together and most of what they do spend together they don't remember.

If the MC wants to signal to Derek that they'll still be best buds, allowing him to crash in the MC's room seems far more effective than getting plastered at the same party. (And much less likely to inadvertently destroy Jill's piano in the future.) But for some reason we have the option to keep the room to ourselves, whereas we automatically drink ourselves into a coma.

Status Update ? I see N7 havent posted it yet or am I blind ?
For whatever reason, this week N7 didn't post the update.

:unsure: You are another hero of the anti search engine right ? :KEK:
Give him a break. He specifically mentioned N7 not posting anything, so wouldn't it be more probably he searched for posts by N7 and found nothing?

hukutka94

Jun 14, 2019
Wasted half of a day on downloading splits... first was for win/linux, 3 next were for mac... argh. Please, make a separate spoiler for win/linux and for mac... It hurts to be so blind and downloading another versions...

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Give him a break. He specifically mentioned N7 not posting anything, so wouldn't it be more probably he searched for posts by N7 and found nothing?
What you indicate here would make sense... but experience trumps the effort so my answer is a definitive NOPE :p :KEK: ( btw this would be more like " following " N7 and not searching for a weekly update report but anyhow my NOPE stands firm either way :LOL: )

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
I think it's been years since I played Acting Lessons. Is there any hints that these are in the same universe? Just a random question that popped in my head.
There are hints in Acting Lessons, but so far none in BaDIK.
DPC actually planned this to be in the same universe as AL, but that plan was scratched and he just abandoned that idea. IIRC.

Nov 19, 2021
DPC actually planned this to be in the same universe as AL, but that plan was scratched and he just abandoned that idea. IIRC.
Hmm...technically all DPC has to do is throw in a reference of something from his mom's diary. Like maybe she went to the same hospital as the MC in Acting Lessons to give birth to the BaDIK MC. If DPC wanted it in the same universe, it wouldn't be that hard. But it doesn't really matter. Not until there's a fire anyways. :ROFLMAO:

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Hmm...technically all DPC has to do is throw in a reference of something from his mom's diary. Like maybe she went to the same hospital as the MC in Acting Lessons to give birth to the BaDIK MC. If DPC wanted it in the same universe, it wouldn't be that hard. But it doesn't really matter. Not until there's a fire anyways. :ROFLMAO:
I agree.
But dude... you gotta calm down about the fire talk here. Some people still have traumas about that. If you know what I mean. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Lexkar83

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
But that is exactly Jill's problem from my point of view. It doesn't bother me that she is sexually inexperienced, because Dr. Dick (MC) can change that. He can teach her anything he wants, deepthroat, anal sex, double penetration, bondage, gangbang, etc.

What really bothers me is that you didn't write SomboSteel precisely enough. You probably like a woman to know what she wants sexually. So actually what Zoey and MC's sex showed us in the Interlude. That's nice and fun.

But Jill knows exactly what she wants for a partner, and what she wants is definitely not what I want for my MC. Jill wants a puppy that will do whatever Mistress Jill wants, and that sucks. Twice she has actively interfered in MC affairs (attacking Chad, blackmailing Tybalt). Did she mean well? Yes, I'm sure she did. But that still doesn't give Jill the right to do it. The bad part is actually that Jill didn't even tell the MC beforehand. She even deliberately went against the MC's wishes after Chad's attack because she thought she knew better. With the Tybalt blackmail, Jill doesn't even talk to the MC about it beforehand and puts herself in situations where she needs help. (Full of the child)

Please don't get me wrong. I love emancipated women, I think it's sexy. But Jill hasn't really shown emancipation yet. Isabella says in EP5 that Jill doesn't peddle her last name like Rusty, but yet everyone (except the MC) on campus knows or knew that Jill is a Royce. Jill doesn't use her last name as actively as Rusty, but she doesn't reject the privileges her last name brings either.

Sage is different in this respect, and I would describe her as more of an emancipated young woman. She desperately wants to be independent. Even the MC says so in EP8. Yes, she asks her parents for help, some will think now. That's why I wrote emancipated (young) woman. She's still developing, but on the right track.

Jill, on the other hand, hasn't even begun to emancipate herself. She starts things without thinking about the consequences and therefore depends on the help of others, and Jill trusts in this help.

To stay with emancipation for once. Isabella is definitely emancipated. She has her life by and large under control. Josy also shows from the beginning that she is emancipated. She meets the MC at her summer job and when she comes to B&R, she finances herself from the money she earns herself. That's why her father is proud of Josy. Isabella and Josy have problems in the emotional area of their lives. Isabella because of the departure of James and Josy because of the unstable relationship with Maya, which is not Maya's fault, but the fault of her father Patrick. Perfect transition to Maya.

With Maya, you can't talk about emancipation. But with her, the problem is different than with Jill. Patrick is an overprotective jerk, as Josy said in EP7. Maya never had a summer job because her father didn't want her to. Even her clothes Patrick thinks are too revealing. Personally, I like Maya and you will think now that I don't know what I want because I wrote that earlier. (I love emancipated women, I think it's sexy.) But as I said, Maya's situation is different from Jill's. If Maya is freed from Patrick's dependency, I can see the possibility of Maya emancipating herself voluntarily. Jill, on the other hand, is more or less (if the MC is not on her way) forced to do so on the last date with Tybalt because there is no Isabella or the MC to help her. So you will see that Maya will have a job in EP9-EP10 because she wants to have that experience. This is even hinted at by DPC in EP4.

Who is still missing? Quinn. Yes, I know Quinn is not an LI, but she is a Banner Girl. Quinn is also emancipated, but in a wrong way. Like now. Quinn just takes the path of least resistance and it will fall on her feet. After all, we've seen that her plans don't work out and her drug business only got back on track thanks to a lucky coincidence named Lily. Quinn is not a doer, she is more of a caretaker. I also assume that Quinn didn't set up the drug business and the restaurant. Vinny will have done that and then Quinn took it over. Now don't ask me in what EP Quinn said that to Tommy, but she said it once to Tommy so he would know who she owed it all to. This is also a reason why Quinn wants the MC. The MC tackles things and gets them done. That's something Quinn can't do because she's always taken the path of least resistance so far. Ergo, a false emancipation.

Damn, my brain really does work like a pinball machine. :rolleyes:o_O:ROFLMAO: All these thoughts about emancipation bring me back to Zoey.

We meet Zoey in the flashback of EP3. She was a wild girl, drank hard liquor and smoked. But the Zoey of Interlude now only drinks beer, doesn't smoke, and has sex with the MC. We see right at the beginning how Zoey motivates the MC to be and do more than the MC gives himself credit for. Zoey and the MC have a positive influence on each other. She goes to San Diego and takes responsibility for her life, albeit hastily, and even graduates from high school online. But she still fails across the board. She's also partially fallen back into old patterns of behavior, judging by all the tattoos. But she has tried to emancipate herself, but realizes she can't do it without the MC, so she needs help for that, her best friend, not a boyfriend.
As with Jill, she dislikes bullying, but she lets herself get bullied by Tyballs. (yes his TinY balls should be in a Tie :p, hence TyBalls)
Quinn, well she only gets attention by flaunting her boobies, becouse they are sooooo small she has to show em to get a small adventage over big boobies :D.
Maya's dad, well he is just the type of him jerking off to his daughters photo's, he doesnt want her to be with josy, he doesnt want her around dudes (Or me), he just wants to keep her all to himself.

Nov 19, 2021
I agree.
But dude... you gotta calm down about the fire talk here. Some people still have traumas about that. If you know what I mean. :LOL:
It would kind of be a fascinating tie in though...the mom died after giving birth to the MC, right? And if it was the same hospital...the Acting Lessons story sets it up as the one where the MC meets the nurse that becomes so obsessed that she murders people.

You kind of have this unique situation where the hospital would be the catalyst for things that bring about disaster.

Which would be kind of an interesting bit of background for a universe, whether it get used or not.

But yeah I think you're right about the fire. That really caused some trauma. Probably DPC's greatest triumph.

this is fine.png

• Haha
Reactions: Lexkar83 and LizaS

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020

View attachment 1834057
I spent last weekend continuing to write, but I have been working on art since Monday.
For the last two weeks, things have been running smoothly without any speedbumps when it comes to hardware/software issues.
I've only been focusing on producing static renders, and it is so much fun seeing ideas that became writing come to life with the art.
My strategy is to work on a scene-to-scene basis, trying to complete full scenes before moving on.
I will continue working on art for quite some time now and most likely prepare new animations next week to further build up the render queue that is finally depleting (9 animations are left in the queue).

Survey
I am struggling a bit with selecting previews for this episode because it's centered around Halloween, and there are possible spoilers when it comes to Halloween costumes. So, I wanted to post a survey and check what you all think about this.
Are you ok with costume spoilers? Would you rather not see any of it until the release, etc.? Please, help me understand what most of you are interested in, to plan further previews for episode 9.
Explanation of the options (if you need it).
  • Costume spoilers = Previews that might spoil what a character wears for Halloween
  • Special renders = The art in the Rewards app, unlocked by finding magazines, etc.
  • Custom renders = The art in the Mixed category of the Rewards app, unlocked by completing Pack Quest
  • Main characters = Your playable character, Josy, Maya, Isabella, Jill, and Sage
  • Side characters = All other characters than the above
  • Environment = Previews that show off rooms and scenery used in the episode
  • Lewd scenes = Sexy/NSFW pictures
  • Story scenes = Pictures teasing events that might happen in the episode
Please, select everything that applies to you.
When it comes to previews...

View attachment 1834058
there should be another line: I want to see everything, but not the dudes, i want them shown as well ingame on my phone, i want scene's in those costumes and i want them now!! :p

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I think it's been years since I played Acting Lessons. Is there any hints that these are in the same universe? Just a random question that popped in my head.
The original plan was to have them connected, but he scrapped it because of the timeframe shift, and the modern tech (ubiquitous smartphone usage, for example) wouldn't really work with the period in with BaDIK would have had to take place, because in the timeline it would be a precursor to the events of Acting Lessons.

I agree.
What? No. He'd never.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The man is far too smart to revisit that.

Bruno34

May 17, 2022
I mute all sounds in every VN I play and I still enjoy them just fine. You may want to look into some bone-conducting earphones.
Oh i didnt even know those exist. It looks so small but yet so expensive, even more than my current headset even the soundcard itself. Hopefully i wont need it if this recovers.
I know i been through some worse shit with my ears, like turning max volume while listening to music but they didnt break back then, i wonder what happened now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes