May 20, 2022
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Seasons 1, 2, and the start of 3. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Brawler Skills/Derek Cheats/Magnar Bonuses/Picture Frames and Wallet Quantity unlocked for all routes, with the exception of all Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses still remaining). Mansion Repair Completed for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper/Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as Music Favorites/PetNames/Ringtones/Wallpapers. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "Episode 9 start" saves, there is no Episode 9 yet, just "End of Interlude" saves. All save files contain the following routes.

- Dik Sage Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest as well as every Side Girl Possible. I chose to commit to Sage at the end of Crossroads, but if I can pursue others, then I will, until it is no longer viable. Total Man-Whore route.

- Dik Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I used to pursue Sage as my Love Interest but chose not to commit at the end of Episode 8 in order to keep pursuing every side chick possible. Total Man-Whore.

- Dik Sage Path : In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue side girls in this route.

- Neutral Maya and Josy: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. I also embrace the current throuple relationship with the 2 Lesbian Love Interests, Maya and Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route

- Neutral Maya Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Josy in any way if I can help it. Only Maya. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route. As of now there is no way to pursue a Solo Route with Maya (I see this route being scrapped in the long run)

- Neutral Josy Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Maya in any way if I can help it. Only Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route. As of now there is no way to pursue a Solo Route with Josy (I see this route being scrapped in the long run)

- Chik Jill and Bella: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue the 2 Best-Friend Love Interests, Jill and Bella. . I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route. I choose to pursue Bella by the end of Episode 8 in hopes of bringing Jill back around (Not likely, I see this route being scrapped in the long run)

- Chik Jill Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Jill as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Bella Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Bella as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

Side Note for "Dik Sage Hots and Sides": This routes is mainly preserved to see the drama unfold between Sage and Jade in Episode 9 when it drops. As well as to have your cake and to eat it too with Sage and all the Side Girls (If possible, if not then this route will be scrapped in the long run). If you aren't interested then you can pretty much just ignore this save all together.

Side Note for "Dik Sage Path": If it turns out that getting a hand-job from Jade in Episode 3 and Punching Tybalt in Episode 5 has negative effects on your future relationship with Sage, then I will go back and change my choices (Mind you theses choices were made in the pursuit of Permanent DIK affinity) . I hope you guys won't mind the missing bars at the end of DIK scale but this route is for Sage only. Hopefully nothing will come of these choices since I did not pursue Jade any further after the classroom hand-job. And since you fuck Sage on Tybalt's bed, I'm hoping she won't mind that you pop him in the mouth.

Side Note for Maya/Josy Solo Routes: If it turns out that it's best to "Remain Friends" in Episode 4 and then "Have Feelings For Maya/Josy" in Episode 5 in order to get a proper solo route for Maya/Josy, in the long run, then I will go back and change my choices. But for now, I'll stay in the throuple in order to obtain sex scenes with each girl in their respective route. At this point in the story, it's highly unlikely that we'll be getting our solo routes. I will hold on to these saves in case they're needed for girl specific sex scenes (much like their first threesome) But for everyone that uses my saves, it's probably safe to delete both of them.

Side Note for "Chik Jill and Bella": All context included, this route is likely dead in the water. I will keep it up so everyone has a save they could use to see how the drama unfolds. But other than that, it's probably safe to delete as well. I don't see Jill coming back around, nor do I see Bella letting Jill into their relationship.

Side Note for all Saves: Episodes 1-8 Saves and Season 1&2 Persistent will be stored in separate folder labeled "BeingaDIK-1535311494" whereas the Interlude Start Saves, Episode 9 Start Saves as well as Season 3 Persistent will be stored in a folder named "BeingaDIKSeason3-Patreon-1535311494". The numbers at the end may be different for you. Your Renpy saves can be found here . DO NOT attempt to put Season 1&2 files into the new Interlude. It will cause errors.

Side Note for Transfer Data: This file is the binary data for the saves stated above that will be stored for import in Season 3. This file is stored in a folder labeled "persistent" in your Renpy Saves folder. Your Renpy saves can be found here . If you are unable to figure out where to find/store this file, despite the link, then to avoid confusion, it's best to load the "Episode 8 End Saves" in Season 1-2 of Being a DIK, then save the binaries in game when prompted. Your computer will take care of the rest for you. You just have to click "Import" in the Main Menu of Season 3 (Interlude)
I don't think those work, I still have 3 remaining unlocked scenes in gallery and a lot of special renders :/ Thanks for your work though :)

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Just curious, have you played BaDIK with the sound on at all, like ever?

If not, I recommend you plug in a headset (or whack on your speakers, there aren't any orgasmic sounds to my recollection, so you won't be raising any eyebrows in nearby rooms :p), and replay the game.

The game is great, but the music elevates it to another level. I'd dare say I might not have ever got hooked on this game if it wasn't for the full experience.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well everyone has preferences. For example my old college roommate played Doom 3 without sound as he claimed the monster wails and footsteps distracted him, so muting the game helped him concentrate better.

I find it weird, like I can't imagine playing Skyrim or Forza without sound for example.

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
Playing games without sound is like eating food without salt... :rolleyes: Whether it's good or bad it adds to the things that are deciding factors to evaluate something... BaDIKs sound ( ? ) and musics are somewhat around 90% on the spot so there is no need to mute the game for any reason ( plus as was mentioned before you just cripple yourself for getting the full experience :p )

If a games sound and music is bad than there is no need for that game at all :LOL: That alone makes you wonder what point there is ( or in worst case was ) purchasing it... of course pilfering the stuff is also an option but that was not the point :KEK:
Nodders, couldn't agree more :KEK:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Playing games without sound is like eating food without salt... :rolleyes: Whether it's good or bad it adds to the things that are deciding factors to evaluate something... BaDIKs sound ( ? ) and musics are somewhat around 90% on the spot so there is no need to mute the game for any reason ( plus as was mentioned before you just cripple yourself for getting the full experience :p )

If a games sound and music is bad than there is no need for that game at all :LOL: That alone makes you wonder what point there is ( or in worst case was ) purchasing it... of course pilfering the stuff is also an option but that was not the point :KEK:
the comparison with salt seems a tad exaggerated to me....

a food without salt (except if it is not completely needs like a dessert, not all of them, or anything else) hardly makes its point

instead in an AVN the music is an addition, to stay with the culinary comparison, like cream on ice cream or spicy.

And in BADIK this cream is among the best in the world, but it still remains an addition.

Reactions: Catlyn and Ilhares

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

a food without salt (except if it is not completely needs like a dessert, not all of them, or anything else) hardly makes its point

instead in an AVN the music is an addition, to stay with the culinary comparison, like cream on ice cream or spicy.

And in BADIK this cream is among the best in the world, but it still remains an addition.
I was expecting you to make a pizza without pineapple comparison but I guess I was wrong. :cry:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Suggestion... for a week ( if you manage ! :p ;) ) cook your very most favoured meals... and completely disregard the use of salt ( or as was before misguided... ingredients that has anything to do with salty flavour ) I guess after the first day... or worst case the second day you will realize how on point it is actually ! :ROFLMAO:;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Suggestion... for a week ( if you manage ! :p ;) ) cook your very most favoured meals... and completely disregard the use of salt ( or as was before misguided... ingredients that has anything to do with salty flavour ) I guess after the first day... or worst case the second day you will realize how on point it is actually ! :ROFLMAO:;)
if you're talking from a health point of view I can also agree, but if we're talking about pleasure in eating never in life

that then if instead of salt you use something else to give soviriness anyway, that's fine, but it doesn't shift anything

I was expecting you to make a pizza without pineapple comparison but I guess I was wrong. :cry:
pineapple on pizza are like furry content

god forgive you, i can't:(

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
if you're talking from a health point of view I can also agree, but if we're talking about pleasure in eating never in life

that then if instead of salt you use something else to give soviriness anyway, that's fine, but it doesn't shift anything

pineapple on pizza are like furry content

god forgive you, i can't:(
Yeah, but you know what is worse than furry content? THIS :sick:

1853787_Josy_-_Aethetic_Date_2.jpg

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

I don't really know what's there to misunderstand but you are the second who makes it... and I'm 2 for 2 ! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

Just try it for a day or two at least... use no salt nothing what comes into mind that could possibly exchange salt ( in flava and can be ANYTHING ! ) and eat you meals that way... wonder how you would like it ?! :unsure::LOL:

Reactions: DefragBrain

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I know it looks like Jill or Josy would be the first, but that preview page of Sage clasping MC's hand in her bedroom, I think she'll actually be the first LI to say "I love you" to MC.

She's very emotionally vulnerable, so I can see her becoming co-dependent on MC as she deals with all her problems and leans more and more on him for support.

"I...I don't even know who I am anymore without you..."
I think it would make her stronger with more resolve, knowing she has MC. The Sage-only path (no other LIs or sides) is impressive for all that.

And I would be OK with that. She is good people.

Even this image (from the ill-advised not being with Sage choice at the end of Ep8), it implies that they understand each other better than anyone else.

sageMC.JPG

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I think it would make her stronger with more resolve, knowing she has MC. The Sage-only path (no other LIs or sides) is impressive for all that.

And I would be OK with that. She is good people.

Even this image (from the ill-advised not being with Sage choice at the end of Ep8), it implies that they understand each other better than anyone else.

View attachment 1838037
If you remove the fuck Sage seems like a Sage=Wise older sister

Nov 19, 2021
It's kind of weird how I generally feel for the lead LI characters. All of their characters are someone that has been dealt some seriously crappy situations. So this game basically takes the white knight players that feel like they have to stick their nose into the LI's business and fix everything...and curb stomps them when they have to make a choice between which one. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes