sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
WTF I can't speak Hungarian or whatever that language is. @ChipLecsap pulling off weird shit again apparently. :Kappa:
That's 100 % google translate " hungarian " since they have a funny alphabet too and the only word I can make out is ( OFC ;) :LOL: ) seggfej which is asshole and that whole thing seems weird... :unsure: not that I'm pro in hungarian but I've seen and heard some so it seems definitely off :p Chip=Ached=DPC has nothing to do with this one :KEK:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
The combination of Bella and asshole is all that matters :BootyTime: so I just google translated the sentence into a non Indo-European one that would look absolutely alien to me
Have patience brother, everything we need will soon be here. Including Bella in MC's room. :Kappa:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Catlyn

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
  • He even licks her asshole.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
o_O
No, no, no. Strawberries are reserved for Josy.
She smells like strawberries and likes the strawberry daiquiri and spent the summer selling strawberries.
Please choose another fruit/flavor for Jill.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I think the part where I said it's legit for me flew over your head. Of course it's a modded save, ffs.

Besides it's what that bitch deserves. Watch me in the next update as I also bang Bianca and her mom right in front of her. :Kappa:
So what you're saying is I wrote that long-ass step through of Jill's branch for absolutely fucking nothing!? :eek:

Pretty much some up the pointlessness every one of my other posts anyway, so no biggie. :p

Please choose another fruit for Jill.
Fruitcake then? Nice chunky fruitcake? :unsure: Goes well with her personality. :p

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
So what you're saying is I wrote that long-ass step through of Jill's branch for absolutely fucking nothing!? :eek:

Pretty much some up the pointlessness every one of my other posts anyway, so no biggie. :p
A shazba post that isn't like at least 6 paragraphs long isn't a real shazba post anyway. :Kappa:Also it's against the rules of the SG (shazba Guild). :Kappa:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That's 100 % google translate " hungarian " since they have a funny alphabet too and the only word I can make out is ( OFC ;) :LOL: ) seggfej which is asshole and that whole thing seems weird... :unsure: not that I'm pro in hungarian but I've seen and heard some so it seems definitely off :p Chip=Ached=DPC has nothing to do with this one :KEK:
so, Should I explain this, or just let it go ? :LOL: . WTF that I just get in to ?:ROFLMAO:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
so, Should I explain this, or just let it go ? :LOL: . WTF that I just get in to ?:ROFLMAO:
Explain what ?! :oops: :p This was a google translate version of the sentence...
but I fuck Bella and I'm an asshole?
I dunno how it should go properly but what Carolyn posted was the rubbish that GT produced :KEK: " de en kibaszom Bella es egy seggfej asshole? "
2e5c4e4ff63e7a86f8917049157f7bf710a8f1bdcda2025738e98a5b41f4687a.jpg :KEK:
So WTF did you get into ?! :unsure::p:LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Explain what ?! :oops: :p This was a google translate version of the sentence...

I dunno how it should go properly but what Carolyn posted was the rubbish that GT produced :KEK: " de en kibaszom Bella es egy seggfej asshole? "
View attachment 1841493 :KEK:
I mean everything is kind of inaccurate but okay :LOL: , none of the word really means what you think its mean.:ROFLMAO:.
in short, that sentence does not make a fucking sense in hungarian:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
View attachment 1841493 :KEK:
Is GT supposed to be Grand Tour or something? :unsure:

BTW, I see your picture and I present to you Valterri The God: :Kappa:

1653994301907.png

BTW, that picture sold at an auction in the UK for like 50k :WaitWhat:

Stingray1979

Nov 7, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Bought it on steam, love it. Can't buy the second week on steam (germany). Don't want to pay a second time for the first week. Wish there was a way to get the 1st week for free on a different platform if you already own it on steam.
Keep up the good work, your games are fantastic!

Bubba McSmith

Oct 30, 2020
Bought it on steam, love it. Can't buy the second week on steam (germany). Don't want to pay a second time for the first week. Wish there was a way to get the 1st week for free on a different platform if you already own it on steam.
Keep up the good work, your games are fantastic!
Unfortunately DPC won't see this. He hasn't been around here since Episode 1 (maybe a bit later) and has disowned this website.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Dr.Dalli_x (Enlightenment Instruction):geek:

You are misunderstanding something because it is about sex and not about love. It is about heterosexual, homosexual and bisexual.:rolleyes:

Heterosexual: man-woman
Homosexual: woman-woman or man-man
Bisexual: woman-woman or man-man or woman-man

Maya has proven in pictures that she has sex with the MC and Josy. Ergo, she is bisexual. The same is true for Riona. :p
Sorry Dr. Dallli X but you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. To be bisexual you have to be attracted to men, in general. Being attracred to one man but no others does not make you bisexual. Not how it fucking works. If she was attracted to other men than she would be bisexual but she is not. She is a lesbian who happens to be attracted to a singular man. That is not bisexualism.

• Angry
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes