BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
How does it feel to know that Dawe fucked Riona? I mean he was pretty handsy in that one scene.
MC may accept her as the prostitute with a heart of gold, but through Quinn's restaurant Riona has quite possibly fucked or sucked every Alpha, Beta, DIK, and many dorm residents. If that ends up being consequence free, then good for MC for possibly helping her out of that position. Statistically, since there is no indication that restaurant patrons are 'screened', it's likely she and other participants have one or more STD's.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Ok, hear me out, I know it is a bit corny, but I love it!

View attachment 1840142 View attachment 1840143

At least it isn't we made love level corny :Kappa:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nothing wrong with "making love" with your girl. Sometimes just brutalising her ass isn't what the moment calls for... :sneaky:

I would have loved to have the option to fuck Jill, then be able to choose Bianca or her mom. :Kappa:

Anyway, I have a save in which I fuck Jill then she catches Bella riding my MC on the kitchen table, which is like the BEST SCENE in the game. :Kappa:
Fuck Jill first then she sees you fucking Isabella :BootyTime: :love:
A modded save right? If you fuck Jill, you've already called things off with Bella. But yeah, to totally commit to Jill and then turn around and she catches you balls deep in Bella's sphincter, they'd have to change the game from "Being a DIK" to Being a Total Fucking Asshole". :p

To be fair that was her (Maya's) first Dick stuffing

Whereas Riona has been on 1000s of dicks and DPC dictates she cannot orgasm so do not ever question his Genius (/sarcasm)

EDIT:

Please note I personally hate DPC because he a super large inflamed anus hair who doesn't write great stories gets himself into plot trouble does dumb shit to get out of it (Like fires burning LIs without a damn thing you can do about it) is far too impressed by himself and makes shallow tropes for characters.

Other than that, he goes on a crusade for people using MODs to reduce the grindy stupid within his games and it shitty to even his fans who do not worship him.

(/rant over)
I think you're skipping most of the text if that's your memory of things. Riona can absolutely orgasm - she merely doesn't do so during penetrative sex. She's told the MC she can get herself off.
Riona just needs some clit stimulation during sex.

Like, less than 20% of women actually orgasm purely from simple dick in cunt fucking.

Given that Riona's typical fucking would be with a bunch of DIKs and jocks whose only interest is getting themselves off, it's no surprise she has this issue.

Doggy style with a reach around does wonders for a woman's orgasm.

I include Camila, Riona, Heather, Elena, Lily, Arieth, Ashley, Quinn, Melanie and Sarah. They are all HOTs. But are not LIs and will not become LIs. But all the HOTs have a President Sage and Sage is an LI.

When the MC chooses Sage, he automatically has access to the HOTs through Sage. It's actually like Sarah said on the Sage branch of EP4. It would be nice to have a guy in the house.

But the dorm girls are gaining more and more influence in EP8. That's why I'm assuming so basically the Others Girls are all the girls that aren't HOTs because the MC gets to the HOTs through Sage.
I thought you were about to burst into Mambo Number 5!

Liking 1 guy doesn't make you bisexual. She's attracted to the mc, not to men in general.
that looks exactly like DPC trying have his cake and eat it too :Kappa:

god forbid other men turn her on :HideThePain:
She's only interested in a girly mc.

How does it feel to know that Dawe fucked Riona? I mean he was pretty handsy in that one scene.
Do you think she'd tolerate his flaccid cock floundering to make an impact? I guess she just lies back and thinks of the cash and then feels like shit afterwards...

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Given that Riona's typical fucking would be with a bunch of DIKs and jocks whose only interest is getting themselves off, it's no surprise she has this issue.

Hey, man. You know that. I know that. MC's thick as a brick. I was mildly disappointed that I couldn't drill Riona while Camila was going to town on her. But she has stated she doesn't cum from sex, so maybe she's tried it with the girls and it doesn't work, either. Her OCD factor might just be one aspect of it all. Maybe everything has to be 'just right' for her to get her happy juice flowing. I hope not, but maybe.

edit: Maybe what we should really do is DP Riona. Put her on a Sybian and then take her from behind at the same time.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: LizaS and shazba

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Riona just needs some clit stimulation during sex.

Like, less than 20% of women actually orgasm purely from simple dick in cunt fucking.

I'm betting Riona is a fucking pervert. She is Asian and an anime fan. I think MС needs to suggest her to call me brother and imagine about it and her orgasm will flood the whole mansion. But seriously, MС is still young and inexperienced for this. He is suffering the problem of all MС with a big dick. They rely too much on their penis and believe that girls should already cum right away because of his huge dick. But on the other hand, he stimulated Maya and Josie's clitoris pretty well, so...

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
A modded save right? If you fuck Jill, you've already called things off with Bella. But yeah, to totally commit to Jill and then turn around and she catches you balls deep in Bella's sphincter, they'd have to change the game from "Being a DIK" to Being a Total Fucking Asshole". :p
1653977121647.png

It's an absolutely legit save for me. :p

And how does that make me an asshole? Jill breaks your heart in front of everyone if you didn't go to her stupid unannounced picnic and she's an angel, but I fuck Bella and I'm an asshole? :Kappa:

Jan 21, 2018
Its been 3 months since the last update.
Can someone tell me what's the timeframe between each update?

P.S : Just a fan who can't wait to play this masterpiece once again...

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
View attachment 1841207

It's an absolutely legit save for me. :p

And how does that make me an asshole? Jill breaks your heart in front of everyone if you didn't go to her stupid unannounced picnic and she's an angel, but I fuck Bella and I'm an asshole? :Kappa:
You definitely can't fuck Jill and then fuck Bella in the same "timeline".

You can only fuck Jill after you break up with Bella at the end of ep 8:
  • To fuck Jill you have to choose Jill at the "crossroads".
  • And then 10 seconds later in the same scene, the mc plans to break if off with Bella:
  • And then the very next scene he calls her:
  • After that he breaks up with Sage on their walk in the park
  • Then the mc runs of to white knight Jill only to find she's already slayed Tybalt on her own.
  • Jill then looks demonically at the mc, they hold hands on the bench for a bit looking at the moon
  • Then we go back to the DIKs to work on the glass repairs, and tell the gang all about the Halloween Party
  • Then he messages Jill, and goes to bed.
  • He reads some more about his minx of a mom
  • Then Jill rocks up and they fuck.
  • He even licks her asshole.
  • Then she talks deluded shit about destiny and makes her sister's death all about herself (fucking run for your life Fuckface, this girl is bonkers!)
  • He takes another look at the goblin photo and then it's montage time.
  • Also, at the end of the epilogue, he's not freaking out about Sage's family, he's having some post-coitus clarity about how whacked Jill is.

Also, just to get all "alternative universe" and shit, Jill doesn't break the heart of the mc that fucks her, she breaks the heart of the mc that doesn't fuck her.

The mc that fucks Jill doesn't even know she'll dump him if he doesn't go to that stinking picnic, because he went on that picnic, otherwise he'd be know as the mc that doesn't fuck her.

o_O

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

• And then 10 seconds later in the same scene, the mc plans to break if off with Bella:
  • Then the mc runs of to white knight Jill only to find she's already slayed Tybalt on her own.
  • Jill then looks demonically at the mc, they hold hands on the bench for a bit looking at the moon
  • Then we go back to the DIKs to work on the glass repairs, and tell the gang all about the Halloween Party
  • Then she talks deluded shit about destiny and makes her sister's death all about herself (fucking run for your life Fuckface, this girl is bonkers!)
  • Also, at the end of the epilogue, he's not freaking out about Sage's family, he's having some post-coitus clarity about how whacked Jill is.

Also, just to get all "alternative universe" and shit, Jill doesn't break the heart of the mc that fucks her, she breaks the heart of the mc that doesn't fuck her.

The mc that fucks Jill doesn't even know she'll dump him if he doesn't go to that stinking picnic, because he went on that picnic, otherwise he'd be know as the mc that doesn't fuck her.

o_O
cbb47b278cf2284d88867d82074d51df008241520775ed8a27ed548b75922125.gif :KEK:
84caa0ce0e254d59e75ddd59470a993328703de966fdad5cea032da5c3f06995.gif :KEK:
Ergo, she is bisexual. The same is true for Riona. :p
You try to explain THIS ?!? :eek::LOL: If one haven't reached the maturity to understand it yet then he/she must be still running around in a kindergarten :KEK:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

o_O
I think the part where I said it's legit for me flew over your head. Of course it's a modded save, ffs.

Besides it's what that bitch deserves. Watch me in the next update as I also bang Bianca and her mom right in front of her. :Kappa:

• Angry
Reactions: Tyzorak

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Do you think Jill's popularity is due to the fact that most of her fans are middle-aged men? These are usually accomplished personalities who have survived several divorce proceedings, and who negatively perceive any women except virgins. Then how, for example, are Sage and Quinn popular mainly with younger subscribers? I remember Pink saying that Sage is the most popular girl in the steam community. And this service is usually used by young people.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Do you think Jill's popularity is due to the fact that most of her fans are middle-aged men? These are usually accomplished personalities who have survived several divorce proceedings, and who negatively perceive any women except virgins. Then how, for example, are Sage and Quinn popular mainly with younger subscribers? I remember Pink saying that Sage is the most popular girl in the steam community. And this service is usually used by young people.
:HideThePain:
I can only repeat myself: r e n t - f r e e :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: LizaS

ronnyronson

Apr 24, 2021
Ok after playing the interlude, i kinda feel bad for Zoey LMAO. My MC went with the Isabella route but i kinda want to double back because of Zoey. Im a fuckin sucker for childhood friends XD

Is it possible to not pick anyone? I forgot if thats possible im thinking of doing another savewhere MC just waits for Zoey lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: LizaS
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes