dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
mine was a sincere question, I don't have a definite idea of what might happen

what absolutely confused me the most was the recap right after the choice, possibility it's completely a catch? if Nicole appears to me I expect that somehow he can continue with her, then it will be a minor ending, but I don't expect a sudden dead end.

true that Quinn is the one with the most history, but she is also the one who is pretty doomed just by her history, just like Jade who I just can't see as a possible ending (becoming Tybalt's stepfathers? naaaa)
Here's what I'm imagining in terms of dthe choices made in Ep8.:unsure:

Jill: Normal relationship path, as most relationships are. I don't think so Jill would tolerate it for another girl to get too close to the MC.

Isabella: With Bella it could be possible so the MC could have FFM or MFM experiences because Isabella says or thinks that on her branch in EP4 itself.

Sage: If Sage is convinced so the MC loves her, there could be some HOT girls in the sex every now and then.

Josy and Maya: The MC has his lasting threesome in this branch if he wants. But I could imagine so that it does not remain only with a threesome. Josy is always curious and willing to try things out. Maya has caught up a lot sexually in EP7 and EP8. I think when Maya is free of Patrick, she too will become more adventurous again, as Josy mentioned in EP6. I assume that Josy and Maya will invite one or the other girl. Maybe they will invite Elena and John as well. I see great sexual potentinal here, with group sex, double pentration, etc.

Others: I actually see the Dorm and the Pink Rose Girls and less the HOTs. But that will be fun too because the MC is unattached and bird free.

With Zoey, I'm thinking so she could show up in all branches depending on how she plays in Interlude. If Zoey is DIK, she will be active with Sage (HOTs) and the Others Girl and the Neutral/Chick Zoey will probably be more active with Isabella and Josy/Maya. As mentioned before, Jill probably won't accept another Girl. This is not to say that there will be no Isabella/Jill/MC or Josy/Maya/Jill/MC sex. Jill will certainly gladly accept an invitation for sex, but will not send out invitations for sex.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Others: I actually see the Dorm and the Pink Rose Girls and less the HOTs. But that will be fun too because the MC is unattached and bird free.
Camilla, Riona and Quinn appear in the recap so I don't see why to exclude them.

the dorm girls for now are little more than extras, it may be that the Halloween party promotes some of them to SG status

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Which the crazy part is that's more then what Josy has done added we have only seen Josy and Maya together two times if you count the flashback and one of those times she needed help. They are Bi for now but could there be a time when they only want MC even if there 3some are out of this world :devilish::love:
That's why the sex of the three will be interesting and dirty, because they have to experiment with it. Quinn likes to use her strap-on, for example. I wonder who's birthday is next, Josy or Maya? Will Josy be the one to give herself to MC anally first or Maya? Will that lead to double penetration? How about a strap-on with another dildo in it? :love:

I'm also strongly assuming that neutral chick Zoey will join in at some point, as Josy and Maya have wondered that MC knows how to handle a woman. Then when Zoey shows up, who was his first and until Josy and Maya his only sex partner, the two will be curious about Zoey, which could end in a movie night together.:cool:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I have been studying dalli_xology 101 for the past few weeks and for the life of me I can't figure out when he is switching between colored text and peasant white. At first I thought he uses colors when its plot theory vs random crap discussions, but now I'm not so sure anymore.

The man is as big of a mystery as DPC' bizarre and outrageous decision on having not one, but two hot nerds and have us bang none of them!

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
That's why the sex of the three will be interesting and dirty, because they have to experiment with it. Quinn likes to use her strap-on, for example. I wonder who's birthday is next, Josy or Maya? Will Josy be the one to give herself to MC anally first or Maya? Will that lead to double penetration? How about a strap-on with another dildo in it? :love:

I'm also strongly assuming that neutral chick Zoey will join in at some point, as Josy and Maya have wondered that MC knows how to handle a woman. Then when Zoey shows up, who was his first and until Josy and Maya his only sex partner, the two will be curious about Zoey, which could end in a movie night together.:cool:
There is a saying about ASSUming:ROFLMAO: I don't see Josy and Maya wanting to add a other girl that seems very out of character for them that said a four some with Zoey would be great. They didn't like the photo with the Pinks so it seems to me they want MC for themself. Now Maya did say they could go out with others but now they are fully in a relationship maybe a fourth could happen but for now I don't see it. But I do see Josy ass being owned by MC while Maya watch's

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
To be fair that was her (Maya's) first Dick stuffing

Whereas Riona has been on 1000s of dicks and DPC dictates she cannot orgasm so do not ever question his Genius (/sarcasm)
I think you're skipping most of the text if that's your memory of things. Riona can absolutely orgasm - she merely doesn't do so during penetrative sex. She's told the MC she can get herself off.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I have been studying dalli_xology 101 for the past few weeks and for the life of me I can't figure out when he is switching between colored text and peasant white. At first I thought he uses colors when its plot theory vs random crap discussions, but now I'm not so sure anymore.

The man is as big of a mystery as DPC' bizarre and outrageous decision on having not one, but two hot nerds and have us bang none of them!
I use red and green only when I think so the text is too long. White text on a black background makes the eyes tired. The change between red and green seems to make sense with long text, because I can eliminate the monotony, which in turn prevents eye fatigue and also increases the reading interest.:geek:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Lovely ! :LOL: We are back to the point where if there is no choice... : fuck this DPC ! :mad: But if there are... : It's too much to handle DPC... fuck this shit ! :mad: ... :ROFLMAO: ... and we haven't even reached the point where you will have to face the consequences of your choices yet but we are at the fuck this ! :mad: state already... :KEK:

It doesn't matter what DPC says or does it's fuck this fuck that but when an update comes out ( welp later in the fall :p ) these very same people will go toe to toe for being the first that pilfers this " bullshit game " :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Pathetic to say the least :rolleyes:

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
mine was a sincere question, I don't have a definite idea of what might happen

what absolutely confused me the most was the recap right after the choice, possibility it's completely a catch? if Nicole appears to me I expect that somehow he can continue with her, then it will be a minor ending, but I don't expect a sudden dead end.

true that Quinn is the one with the most history, but she is also the one who is pretty doomed just by her history, just like Jade who I just can't see as a possible ending (becoming Tybalt's stepfathers? naaaa)
Maybe the “others” routes could lead to multiple non-romantic endings? A brief epilogue for each girl you’re involved with.

Firstly, this would mean none of them overlap or clash. You can be platonic with them all without causing plot issues. But I could see it working. Fans of each girl won’t like it because it’s not a proper route but what if “pursuing” the others girls changes their outcome? Maybe Riona gets out of prostitution and gets a real degree? Lily ends up a nurse. Camilla… I dunno, as people have pointed out conversation is thin on the ground with these girls.

Jade could end with her setting you up with an amazing job and you occasionally hooking up at business events…. This is all made up examples. My point is the “others” could lean hard into what MC says when you pick it about not wanting a relationship and the girls endings are entirely non-romantic, happy and filled with sex.

Bruno34

May 17, 2022

Maybe it goes green, red, green, red, green, red..
I just noticed this and it intrigues me as well, lets compare notes, see if we can come up with something

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Maya, like Josy, is bisexual. She only considered herself a lesbian. The MC brought Maya to orgasm a total of 3 times in the game. :rolleyes:(y)
Liking 1 guy doesn't make you bisexual. She's attracted to the mc, not to men in general.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
pure theory question:

do you think those who have chosen "others" and well or poorly courted all possible non- LIs will have to choose again soon or will they continue more or less free for a while?
My guess is Others will have to choose again at the same time all the other branches have to choose again (or confirm their original choice), probably at the end of Season 3. That's when I'd expect characters like Zoey or Quinn to get their own branch if DPC intends to give them one, though there will still be a ways to go before a happy ending.

I think Season 3 is going to be showcase some increasingly large flaws in the MC's branch, eventually leading to a crisis. For Others, I expect we'll get to chase lots of girls just like we've been doing, but there will probably be a growing desire for something permanent by some of the girls and/or by the MC. Regardless of branch, Season 4 will be about picking up the pieces (either with someone new, or a renewed bond with whoever he chose in Episode 8) and then leading to the endings.

But that's just a pure speculation. Hopefully we'll have a better sense of where things are going once we see how DPC handles Episode 9.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
imo Quinn is the only ones who may get a future with the MC. Cos she's the only one who has genuine content. He "saved" her while it was raining and they've had a couple of hangouts as well. So it would make sense to have Quinn as a LI, but the story development for that path is quite complex to integrate I think.

As far as the other side chicks go, I'd love to see something with Camila & Sarah.
RDT_20220531_000908914458799232036756.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes