Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
first thing I do when I start a new VN is kill all the sounds
mostly because I always have my own music I'm listening to. my room is quiet only when I'm sleeping overnight. if it's a day nap... music still might be on
but, the thing is, I can't really listen to music I don't like
with this discussion going on for days, thought I'd chime in with my 2 cents
I clicked about half the links/examples you guys posted in the past few days, listened to each song for at least about 30sec
and I can say the music would ruin this game for me. I hate most of the stuff I heard.
I have the same habit because the music in Being a DIK is not to my taste (and yet I love indie rock); I enjoy this game like I enjoy a good book, in silence.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
The only part that annoyed me though, was that especially loud guitar riff that blasted off your ears when you started up the game. :cautious:
Have to agree, the title screen song is way too loud for its own good.

Could be worse though, it could have been Dragon's Dogma original title screen song which would make you stuck on it due to how good it is.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Ah, so you've seen Captain Marvel, too?

It was an okay background filler, but the first thing I noticed as the movie went along was "Ah, yes, the Girl Power message wasn't strong enough, so they chose almost every single song to be women as well". Which is a criticism of the film makers more than anything, the music was actually all pretty good stuff already.

I just wish we had that FTL communications tech.
The woman who scored that movie started out scoring tv shows back home in Turkey.
And while I wasn't an avid tv watcher or enjoyer of those shows anyway, I can tell you with confidence:
She's the worst of any music soundtrack artists or composer I've heard of. She'd use wildly inappropriate songs for scenes, mixing was incredibly shit, etc.
I still don't understand how the fuck she got the marvel gig.

On VNs without music, and especially BaDIK:
I never turn the music down ( if it exists in game) even when I hate the music playing, because I strictly view the whole work as one artistic work. It was the artist's vision to represent it this way, and if I kill the music, I am effectively taking away from the work itself.

Reactions: Lexkar83

PinkmeX

May 14, 2020
Sage is the best. End of. No competition.
You guys know nothing. In terms of throat game Queen Isabela is unmatched.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In any case, if we are talking ability wise, of all the girls who have managed to deepthroat MC, Lily is at the very bottom with Riona who also struggles with it. Sage is much better than her, but so are bunch of others.

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Was looking for more meme templates then I found this.
View attachment 1839711
Now, I lost all my enthusiasm.

Hey, I would never do that
EkvSASEW0AMlvSg.jpg
BTW did you have an account prior to this? :unsure: Because your account was created in January and I jumped on the Zoey's train since episode 8 came out :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: LizaS

citizenofncc

May 30, 2017
Here are my 2 cents about the whole messed up sitch...
Josy & Maya are lesbians so it's a no no for the mc, nothing serious can't come out of this trouple... the only thing that you can do is to tear it apart and one of this trouple will be devastated for life.
Sage is too jealous, the way she treat her previous relationship (with the binoculars, obsession and other facts) should be huge alert for her future boyfriend, despite that she is a nympho so if you want to end in relationship that you are cuckold or swinger... probably it's your girl. And I think she play a game on her own and she play it very well...
Bella is married and she is your teacher, despite the fact that she is pretty attractive and MC wanna bang her, the chances that this will end fast and bad with broken mc's heart are huge.
Jill is virgin, also the company she keeps are too way out of mc's league. He is uncomfortable there... the friends tho are the least problem that MC will face... the huge one will be Jill's family and family history secrets.
So think carefully what you want for your MC, but probably the best choice is OTHERS. :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ostap Bender

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
is there any way, where we can romance bella,jill,cathy,jade in single walkthrough ?
bcoz i think if you continue with cathy (car scene) then bella rejects you, right ?

Jun 12, 2020
You guys know nothing. In terms of throat game Queen Isabela is unmatched.
In any case, if we are talking ability wise, of all the girls who have managed to deepthroat MC, Lily is at the very bottom with Riona who also struggles with it. Sage is much better than her, but so are bunch of others.

Sage is the best. End of. No competition.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes