Jun 12, 2020
Hopefully we'll see a deep throat from Josie in episode 9. Meanwhile, I keep a list of deep gulps.

Lily - champion
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sage - vice champion
3rd place - Riona
However, I believe that Josy has great potential!
Sage is the best. End of. No competition.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hello, I have an error in the 4th free roam that says "image ep2 maya freeroam bg maya idle not found" and "maya hover not found" any solution?
Can you send a screenshot with this error played on your screen?

Edit: Even better, you can find here on this site, UnRen 091. Very easy to use, it can extract game images, among other things. You will be able to search for your image and see if it is present or not

Last edited:

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Cheers! I take it, that's a M&J path exclusive?
Yep. I recommend playing different playthroughs. As this is one of those rare VNs that has its replayability to a maximum.

Like Josy and Maya helping you clean your room instead of Bella (if you're not on her path).

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
DPC could intend for, say, Quinn to feel sympathetic thanks to , but that doesn't mean every player will feel that way.
;)

Sage is the best. End of. No competition.
Going to have to agree there. Sage is the one you can really skull fuck. An eye watering, mascara running, deep throating, back against the wall, skull fuck for the ages.

Meanwhile, Maya is like...teehee it's warm in my hand MC. :rolleyes: Just put it in your mouth already. And wear that orange dress and white boots again, m'kay pumpkin?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'm not being "deprived" of anything. It's not a piece I want that I'm not allowed to have. It's extra bullshit that I don't want. I also don't need parsley on my plate when I have a nice steak dinner. It's a frivolous waste that will not benefit my meal.

I'm not telling anybody else they can't enjoy, but some people have acted like I came into their kitchen and shit on their cast iron skillet, just because I will not play a game with the music enabled.
I don't mind that you don't enjoy music in these games, it just makes for an interesting discussion. We could always go back to bashing Jill's face... Figuratively of course! :eek:

Heaps of people don’t put the sound on for these games, and each to his own; you certainly can’t miss what you don’t know. So if you already enjoy the game, what does it matter if you could enjoy it even more (or not, in the case you have some aversion to music).

But to compare it to parsley?

Ignoring all the food analogies, imagine Elias' death without "Adagio for Strings" (that's Adaigo, not Ahegao...), or Interstellar's docking scene on mute with subtitles, remove "Also Sprach Zarathustra" from "2001: A Space Odyssey" and all you've got is a crazy monkey whacking shit.

Just like a picture paints a thousand words, music portrays a thousand emotions! When used right, it doesn't just sound cool, a song can tells us things that would otherwise require a narrator, it can rachet up the adrenaline to greater heights, or it can take you to even lower depths in the event of a tragic scene.

When I fire up BaDIK and I'm greeted with The Friday Prophets' "Punk Rock Flu", it's like I'm being greeted by old friends. And I don't even really care for punk rock!

Randomly found an example of a scene where the music was removed (actually the entire scene was also hilariously dubbed - if you don't crack up when Chewy growls, there's no hope for you - and by "you" I mean anyone reading this shit, not specifically Ilhares, I imagine you're already beyond all hope :p). So, for the definitive proof that music matters, watch these two clips:

There's no denying that tune would have made a significant impact on the Madame scenes... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg
Haha. In all seriousness though, I think it's fine that others can play VNs without music.
I mean, it's surreal for me too don't get me wrong. If I tried playing without music, I think I wouldn't enjoy it as much as with music. It's great that they can do that though.
If they already enjoy how they do it, then let them be.
Don't be that person.

Last edited:

Bruno34

May 17, 2022
Damn did i start this music debate?
Anyways i came here to say my ear is finally healin!!
50% sound restored already, i cannot wait to blast the music again so that neighbors can hear it this time in the middle of the night.
And i was worried i couldnt play episode 9.. i have hope now
Usually when there is party music, it is a must i turn it up to 100%
You cannot talk me down, it just needs to be, not caring for my ears whatsoever
You may get tinnitus but it passes away

Ah, the good times.
I still remember that rainy night when i was playing episode 6.
You could hear the rain outside while i was in the dimmed room along with a fireplace
It was so cozy and calm its probably why i remember it so much.
I was on the part where Quinn joins us in MC's room, it was night and rain in the game as well and the music just hits perfectly

Reactions: Lexkar83

fasdfaq123

Sep 6, 2020
Randomly found an example of a scene where the music was removed (actually the entire scene was also hilariously dubbed - if you don't crack up when Chewy growls, there's no hope for you - and by "you" I mean anyone reading this shit, not specifically @Ilhares, I imagine you're already beyond all hope :p). So, for the definitive proof that music matters, watch these two clips:
It is exactly as you say. Without music this game would be quite different and not so memorable, the music gives the touch of "emotional charge" or rather "emotional complementation" that can predispose any that into something else. For example: the whole Spider-man 3 scene with Peter turns into something a bit cringe-inducing.

Still it's not to say that silence is art and is taken seriously either.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I played the game without music first. Even then, the rejection scene in Chapter 4 still hits hard without music.
So what you're saying is true. You don't need the music to experience the game well.
However, music does enhance the experience. It's like watching a movie with and without the soundtrack.
Also, similar to hearing a song from my younger days and it brings back memories of an event in my past, listening to the game music outside of playing the game and evoke memories of the story.
Listening to "Lonely" reminds me of the first date scene with Josy and "So Easy to Love" the dance with Josy.

I think it will also depend on the game and how much it relies on the music. Playing Leap of Faith without the music would be a poor experience as the dev really integrates the sound with the gameplay. Not so much with BADIK.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Yooo
Did mr P really say that in your signature?? lmaoo
Dont lie to me i need to know, i never would have thought he would say something like that
Shit is hilarious
I thought he is some super cool badass dude and if true turns out hes a whimp lol
There's an urban legend that Eminem's "Stan" was written about how DPC kept writing to King SomboSteel :Kappa:

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Yep. I recommend playing different playthroughs. As this is one of those rare VNs that has its replayability to a maximum.
No doubt about that. By the time the next update hits, I'll have like 6,7 saves prepared. Nothing compared to some others here, but more than enough to keep me occupied. Just no M&J (or Bella) path. :D

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Why do we need saves if the update comes out once a year? :unsure:
I just reset all the saves and usually start every run with a clean slate. So the average time of each of my runs is 30-40 hours.:WaitWhat: But despite all this, I still have problems finding renders:FacePalm:

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
first thing I do when I start a new VN is kill all the sounds
mostly because I always have my own music I'm listening to. my room is quiet only when I'm sleeping overnight. if it's a day nap... music still might be on
but, the thing is, I can't really listen to music I don't like
with this discussion going on for days, thought I'd chime in with my 2 cents
I clicked about half the links/examples you guys posted in the past few days, listened to each song for at least about 30sec
and I can say the music would ruin this game for me. I hate most of the stuff I heard.
I mean, imagine seeing your favourite scene in the game and someone puts a song you hate
for instance, imagine someone putting Nickelback (couldn't come up with an example of a more hated band) over your favourite scene with your LI

but that's just me. some of you guys prefer it with music.
I like maya, other guys don't.
someone likes madame, us human beings don't.
we can't all be the same.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes