Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Ya,she`s the bomb,the hottest rock girl ;)

This update is where Maya and MC will grow apart...they have to or they will start a relationship which would push us towards the ending of the game and it`s way too early for that - that`s what I think
Maya and MC aren't the only relevant people in the game. They could hook up this episode while their relationship gets tested throughout the rest of the game. Just a possibility.

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
this is what i think
if the game maker
stil have josy maya bella sage jill and quinn as main female char

then josy wil be a big suprice or not
2 things can be done or they remove her for a new girl ??
ore she join up with the MC

josy is the only girl atm that is in a other city/town
He wont replace her. She will probably arrive at the wrong time during Hell Week. At a moment where the MC is completely wasted or fucked up. Or when he does something pretty nasty.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
He wont replace her. She will probably arrive at the wrong time during Hell Week. At a moment where the MC is completely wasted or fucked up. Or when he does something pretty nasty.
that will be a amazing story then and how will the MC explain that to josy
am sure there will be dark times coming for the MC

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Maya and MC aren't the only relevant people in the game. They could hook up this episode while their relationship gets tested throughout the rest of the game. Just a possibility.
MC is the most relevant character,well besides Quinn ofcourse:giggle: I think it`s too early for that,it`s just what I think.
I think its due to Maya's roommate arriving thus forcing the MC to stay elsewhere.
Or some other reeason forcing him to leave the dorm,her room and sleep at Jill`s for now;)

I just hope Josie arrives this episode. Its too fragmented
With ya there,I`m sure she will get connected to the story one way or another sooner or later-if not thrtough magical college admission than through Tommy.

Mormont have you seen this one?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also going through N7 posts I stumbled upon forgotten poll about position in which "main girl" does a bj but no info as of which one...place your bets boys:LOL:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Quinn could only be villain in this game, the girl runs prostitution ring and deals drugs, she is a perfect LI, yeah right, every guy would want that LOL

And there is a mater of STDs :D

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes