Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Theory, as Sarah and Melanie learned from Chad and Troy. They saw the two of them having sex at this orgy. :rolleyes::unsure:

View attachment 1872668
Yikes. Not her best render. Cross-eye, durr mouth, dislocated shoulders. On the plus side, DPC is getting better with his backgrounds. They definitely needed an upgrade from the 2015 assets he was using before. Some of the outside scenes could still use a touch up or two, but the inside stuff is (y)

Bella with glasses is like Helen of Sparta :love:
Yes, Bella should have been wearing glasses from day 1. A hot librarian without glasses? What shit is that? Bella should absolutely wear them in class and library and then take them off (seductively) for MC in personal quarters..making sure to bite on the end of temple tip, maybe let it hang from her mouth for a moment before placing them on nightstand next to wedding picture..which must be angled towards the bed so James can watch the proceedings and Bella can think about how much of a filthy adulteress she really is while getting jackhammered by a 19yr old student.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Why are you writing this to me?
I am not DPC!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I thought we already established that you are DPC's burner account. Trying out the theories in here to see what sticks. :giggle:
If a theory passes the thread's scrutiny, then into the game it goes!

StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
You reffering to if Burke gets one of the girls pregnant? Yeah itll definitely cause an NTR outrage if it's one of the main girls and Tremolo isn't the father but seeing as neither of em have any relations with Burke that's highly unlikely to happen so it would most likely be one of Quinns "working girls"

Tho imagine how insane would it be if Tremolo got Jade pregnant lol. Talk about a shit show. I know that won't happen but just imagine.
And your MC is dating sage :LUL:

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
Untitled.png

Well, gee, Maya, maybe if you weren't such a self-righteous granola girl, more people would like you.

As it it, she and Bella are my least favorite LI's, and I really hope there's a Bad End for her.

I don't want Maya to kill herself, but I wouldn't feel bad if the final shot we see of Maya is her sitting next to her father in a church pew, completely broken and trapped forever in her father's thrall.

Or maybe an ending where she's part of Quinn's menu, riding Stephen Burke's cock for that sweet, sweet free tuition.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
View attachment 1873458

Well, gee, Maya, maybe if you weren't such a self-righteous granola girl, more people would like you.

As it it, she and Bella are my least favorite LI's, and I really hope there's a Bad End for her.

I don't want Maya to kill herself, but I wouldn't feel bad if the final shot we see of Maya is her sitting next to her father in a church pew, completely broken and trapped forever in her father's thrall.

Or maybe an ending where she's part of Quinn's menu, riding Stephen Burke's cock for that sweet, sweet free tuition.
Maya thinks kindly of you, too.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
to be fair, it's hardly can be called a twist, when you expecting to happen :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
in DPC's intentions it is, or at least it should have been :ROFLMAO:

then with 6 months between chapters it is difficult for anything to remain unexploredo_O

we all knew that Sage's parents were supposed to be influential people, that they were then the only couple we know is part of the merits of BADIK's microworld

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
I never downloaded the interlude, is it a separated thing? will it be present in the next update? I rather wait and play both together.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Our homie Stephen is absolutely necessary for us to get the happy Bella ending. Watch as my man Burker just fucking murders James in cold blood just because the fucker decided to come back and threaten MC and Bella's happiness. :Kappa:
You know, I was just thinking about this. And Burke can't kill someone who is already Dead :ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
I never downloaded the interlude, is it a separated thing? will it be present in the next update? I rather wait and play both together.
Interlude is the connection between Season 1/2 and 3. You have to play it once, for the next playthroughs, it is skippable. It's not necessary to download it now, if you want to wait for Ep 9, maybe Ep 9 and the Interlude will be a single download.

Reactions: otronegro

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Interlude is the connection between Season 1/2 and 3. You have to play it once, for the next playthroughs, it is skippable. It's not necessary to download it now, if you want to wait for Ep 9, maybe Ep 9 and the Interlude will be a single download.
Oh, You actually have to download the Interlude , because that is what gonna be updated with episode 9. (y).
Interlude, is "technically" the first episode of Season 3.

Reactions: otronegro

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 1873458

Okay, here's the situation. You have a crazy, religion-obsessed father. He tries to control your whole life, he has the key to your room on campus, he calls you every day, tells you what to wear and who you should meet. Oh yeah, and he's blackmailing you with a huge debt for a loan. Of course you will have mental problems. Ronald Weasley! You may have the emotional range of a chair, but other people may have a hard time accepting such blackmail and harassment.
Patrick just breaks his daughter. I would not be surprised that he is still a pervert who secretly masturbates on her and dreams of fucking her.
I hope he ends up in jail.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Okay, here's the situation. You have a crazy, religion-obsessed father. He tries to control your whole life, he has the key to your room on campus, he calls you every day, tells you what to wear and who you should meet. Oh yeah, and he's blackmailing you with a huge debt for a loan. Of course you will have mental problems. Ronald Weasley! You may have the emotional range of a chair, but other people may have a hard time accepting such blackmail and harassment.
Patrick just breaks his daughter. I would not be surprised that he is still a pervert who secretly masturbates on her and dreams of fucking her.
I hope he ends up in jail.
You didn't have to answer. Maya haters don't deserve any attention.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
1. Maya stays with her father who secretly rapes her every Sunday after church service
2. Josie is raped by a drunken Tommy and she, unable to stand the humiliation, kills him, and then hangs herself in front of the window of the Dik mansion.
3. Bella cuts down the returning James with an axe, and then goes crazy and goes to a mental hospital.
4. Jill is raped by Tybalt and eventually she becomes obsessed with the ghost of revenge and pursues the entire Burke family until the Winchester brothers arrive in town
5. Sage kills Quinn, becomes the president of the restaurant, becomes a drug addict who is fucked by all the students of the campus for a dose.
6. MC becomes a drug addict and a drunkard who chokes on vomit and dies.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes