Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Lily could her cheeky self and trolling Quinn or the funnier approach of them being actually related. Though I don't see how Quinn would have missed having a little sister unless her dad cheated on her mom in one of his drug high escapades.
To be fair, with Quinn's dad being a drug dealer, the likelihood of him cheating on Quinn's mom and have another daughter from a side-babe is not insignificant, even when not on his drug high escapdes.

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Seasons 1, 2, and the start of 3. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Brawler Skills/Derek Cheats/Magnar Bonuses/Picture Frames and Wallet Quantity unlocked for all routes, with the exception of all Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses still remaining). Mansion Repair Completed for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper/Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as Music Favorites/PetNames/Ringtones/Wallpapers. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "Episode 9 start" saves, there is no Episode 9 yet, just "End of Interlude" saves. All save files contain the following routes.

- Dik Sage Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest as well as every Side Girl Possible. I chose to commit to Sage at the end of Crossroads, but if I can pursue others, then I will, until it is no longer viable. Total Man-Whore route.

- Dik Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I used to pursue Sage as my Love Interest but chose not to commit at the end of Episode 8 in order to keep pursuing every side chick possible. Total Man-Whore.

- Dik Sage Path : In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue side girls in this route.

- Neutral Maya and Josy: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. I also embrace the current throuple relationship with the 2 Lesbian Love Interests, Maya and Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route

- Neutral Maya Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Josy in any way if I can help it. Only Maya. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route. As of now there is no way to pursue a Solo Route with Maya (I see this route being scrapped in the long run)

- Neutral Josy Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Maya in any way if I can help it. Only Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route. As of now there is no way to pursue a Solo Route with Josy (I see this route being scrapped in the long run)

- Chik Jill and Bella: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue the 2 Best-Friend Love Interests, Jill and Bella. . I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route. I choose to pursue Bella by the end of Episode 8 in hopes of bringing Jill back around (Not likely, I see this route being scrapped in the long run)

- Chik Jill Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Jill as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Bella Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Bella as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

Side Note for "Dik Sage Hots and Sides": This routes is mainly preserved to see the drama unfold between Sage and Jade in Episode 9 when it drops. As well as to have your cake and to eat it too with Sage and all the Side Girls (If possible, if not then this route will be scrapped in the long run). If you aren't interested then you can pretty much just ignore this save all together.

Side Note for "Dik Sage Path": If it turns out that getting a hand-job from Jade in Episode 3 and Punching Tybalt in Episode 5 has negative effects on your future relationship with Sage, then I will go back and change my choices (Mind you theses choices were made in the pursuit of Permanent DIK affinity) . I hope you guys won't mind the missing bars at the end of DIK scale but this route is for Sage only. Hopefully nothing will come of these choices since I did not pursue Jade any further after the classroom hand-job. And since you fuck Sage on Tybalt's bed, I'm hoping she won't mind that you pop him in the mouth.

Side Note for Maya/Josy Solo Routes: If it turns out that it's best to "Remain Friends" in Episode 4 and then "Have Feelings For Maya/Josy" in Episode 5 in order to get a proper solo route for Maya/Josy, in the long run, then I will go back and change my choices. But for now, I'll stay in the throuple in order to obtain sex scenes with each girl in their respective route. At this point in the story, it's highly unlikely that we'll be getting our solo routes. I will hold on to these saves in case they're needed for girl specific sex scenes (much like their first threesome) But for everyone that uses my saves, it's probably safe to delete both of them.

Side Note for "Chik Jill and Bella": All context included, this route is likely dead in the water. I will keep it up so everyone has a save they could use to see how the drama unfolds. But other than that, it's probably safe to delete as well. I don't see Jill coming back around, nor do I see Bella letting Jill into their relationship.

Side Note for all Saves: Episodes 1-8 Saves and Season 1&2 Persistent will be stored in separate folder labeled "BeingaDIK-1535311494" whereas the Interlude Start Saves, Episode 9 Start Saves as well as Season 3 Persistent will be stored in a folder named "BeingaDIKSeason3-Patreon-1535311494". The numbers at the end may be different for you. Your Renpy saves can be found here . DO NOT attempt to put Season 1&2 files into the new Interlude. It will cause errors.

Side Note for Transfer Data: This file is the binary data for the saves stated above that will be stored for import in Season 3. This file is stored in a folder labeled "persistent" in your Renpy Saves folder. Your Renpy saves can be found here . If you are unable to figure out where to find/store this file, despite the link, then to avoid confusion, it's best to load the "Episode 8 End Saves" in Season 1-2 of Being a DIK, then save the binaries in game when prompted. Your computer will take care of the rest for you. You just have to click "Import" in the Main Menu of Season 3 (Interlude)
please help me with this how can i import your save data into the game .. ? because i dont have season 2 anymore and i try to download it but nothing work all files corrupted

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
please help me with this how can i import your save data into the game .. ? because i dont have season 2 anymore and i try to download it but nothing work all files corrupted
The instructions are in my original post that you're quoting.

"Side Note for all Saves: Episodes 1-8 Saves and Season 1&2 Persistent will be stored in separate folder labeled "BeingaDIK-1535311494" whereas the Interlude Start Saves, Episode 9 Start Saves as well as Season 3 Persistent will be stored in a folder named "BeingaDIKSeason3-Patreon-1535311494". The numbers at the end may be different for you. Your Renpy saves can be found here . DO NOT attempt to put Season 1&2 files into the new Interlude. It will cause errors."

Hope this helps!!

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
hell Magnar might have knocked up Sally for all we know.
I believe I proposed that very idea after their behaviors at the dorm party. Everybody's having a semi-good time, but Magnar is burying himself in books and Sally is clearly hiding there's some tension between them. For all we know Quinn mixed up which pills she was selling to Sally and that's the result.
DPC should just embrace NTR and add it into the game.
Remember, kids - it's only NTR if it's the MC's love interest. You made your major choice in episode 8. After that selection, anybody the MC didn't choose is free to fuck anybody else they want and it's no longer NTR.
Just a quick question - Is the Interlude not a continuation on the Season 1 & 2?
It's the prelude to season 3 and will be a part of it, but it covers Zoey's life and what she's been up to since she left (up until her return). You may as well download it now, as that's where you import your S1/S2 data for S3 to take advantage of it.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
He knows. magaclaawe mate is a real NTR fan. :HideThePain: requesting scenes like Caleb on Jill, Lucas on Josy, and Rusty on Sage in their respective route...
Okay, Lucas and Josy I can understand. Rusty on Sage? I dunno. I think Rusty/Jill is much more likely, especially if MC said he was a good guy. She might revisit her past decision.

Caleb and Jill, though? That's so far out of left field it feels like a dalli_x special. Caleb is the embodiment of musclehead steroid-abusing massive DIK, the exact thing that Jill doesn't go for. I'd expect her to wind up with Bert before Caleb. Or maybe realizing maybe her problem with men is that she's really just not that interested in them and has only been trying because it's the expected societal norm. (esp. if her sister was bullied for being gay - we just don't know)

Caleb? CALEB?!..

Fuck me, maybe I should just start drinking and call it quits afterall.

• Haha
Reactions: Catlyn

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Okay, Lucas and Josy I can understand. Rusty on Sage? I dunno. I think Rusty/Jill is much more likely, especially if MC said he was a good guy. She might revisit her past decision.

Caleb and Jill, though? That's so far out of left field it feels like a dalli_x special. Caleb is the embodiment of musclehead steroid-abusing massive DIK, the exact thing that Jill doesn't go for. I'd expect her to wind up with Bert before Caleb. Or maybe realizing maybe her problem with men is that she's really just not that interested in them and has only been trying because it's the expected societal norm. (esp. if her sister was bullied for being gay - we just don't know)

Caleb? CALEB?!..

Fuck me, maybe I should just start drinking and call it quits afterall.
Yeah, I can't imagine NTR with Caleb. After the amount of steroids that he takes, his cock can't even get hard...Wait, it shrinks to subatomic size. Dawe now has a competitor for the #1 micro penis podium:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes