PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
We have to be more creative like writing to DPC and asking him if there will be a chance to see Jill and my friend Burker fucking since he deserves that S tier pussy :WeSmart:
I think the best trolling would be to post a picture of a smiling Jill in the discord and ask how much Jacob would charge to burn her body and perform the exorcism.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
You need to immediately revoke your Bella Simp card. :ROFLMAO:
Stop the damn Burker slander. Our homie Stephen doesn't deserve it. What has he done to you? He has been nothing but diplomatic and friendly with MC (and all the other characters by the way).

Stephen gave you everything and you really let him down. :Kappa:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Stop the damn Burker slander. Our homie Stephen doesn't deserve it. What has he done to you? He has been nothing but diplomatic and friendly with MC (and all the other characters by the way).

Stephen gave you everything and you really let him down. :Kappa:
So far he didn't give me anything. If he put me on the charge of the "restaurant" , we might talk, but until then, He is a nobody to me.:WeSmart:

Reactions: Ilhares

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think we're talking past each other. All I'm saying is that Zoey running out of money obscures any growth she might have made over the course of the Interlude. We *know* she sat around in San Diego for half a year even after learning Bret's advice to ignore the MC might not have been very good. So why does she finally come home? From all appearances, it's because she ran out of money; she'd still be there if she had a viable alternative.

To me, that just illustrates how much the Interlude was a waste of time because Zoey's mindset doesn't change during it (at least with regard to the MC; I don't really care about her surfboarding career). She still sees the MC as a friend rather than someone she intends to pursue. That not only means she's less developed than the LIs (and Quinn, arguably Lily as well), it also means we're still going to have to spend time in Season 3 developing Zoey's feelings for the MC. To me that sounds like Season 2 all over again, but more importantly it means the MC is going to have to sit through the events of the Interlude himself, so we might as well have waited so we could learn about Zoey as he does.
Zoey has been in San Diego for more than half a year because the MC got the Emma Rooster Cluck over Zoey more than half a year ago. So I assume Zoey has stayed in San Diego for about 1 year.

Zoey would not have stayed in San Diego either way, regardless of whether she found a better job with higher earnings. Bret even offered Zoey that he would not be angry with her if she found a new job or that he would pay her more money. However, the loss of her inheritance is the trigger for Zoey to reflect on the past year. In doing so, Zoey comes to her realization and wants to go back.

To be honest, Zoey has the fastest character development of any other character in the game. DPC has summed up her development in 30 minutes. It took the other characters 8 episodes. Zoey has realized that she feels more for the MC than she thought she did. So the problem for Zoey from EP9 will be how she deals with that, so the MC may have decided on another LI and the MC's love for his LI will be tested by Zoey. That will be all there is to it.

But you have your opinion and I have mine. I have no problem with that.:D

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
If the MC isn't on Sage's path, maybe Sage has another guy as a fuck buddy. Look at Anthony when Sage confronts Chad at the basketball game in EP8.

This combination could become possible if the MC doesn't fuck Sage at the HOT party in EP7 and breaks Anthony up with Ashley. Anthony is a horny bastard. He likes redheaded girls. Arieth, Ashley. He won't go for Arieth in the kitchen though because Dawe is still in the house and Chad has left the house. Clear the way for Anthony.

The other candidate for a possible Sage pregnancy could be Jacob. If Anthony stays with Ashley now, Jacob has a clear path with Sage if the MC doesn't bring Sage whiskey. And why? Because of the whiskey. Jacob has heard that Sage and the MC are close, he just doesn't know if they are sleeping together. Also, Jacob is a scaredy cat and hears Sage practicing martial arts with the MC.

I have another candidate. JB. What if Elena invites Sage to a threesome with JB. But JB actually uses condoms. Which reminds me, what if JB secretly fucked Sage and got her pregnant. I imagine Elena wouldn't be very happy about that because JB would have cheated on Elena.
As i said, until now i didn't see another FI for Sage, time will tell the way story goes on.

Anthony: Possible, IMO the nicest of the Jocks, but also, beside Dawe, the dumbest one (until now, feeling that his knownledge is way increasing since he isn't sitting with Dawe). Sage, on the other hand, is intelligent, she must have way drunken to share her bed (or chair, desk, toilett or every other place the actions starts) with Anthony. For the (if existing) Anthony fans out there, go for it. :)

Jacob: Also possible, but he has to dump Clara first (or cheat on her, if she is his girlfriend that time). Jacob, as the painting artist, has a friendly soul, maybe Sage will mention his talents and give him the possibility to try.

JB: Also possible, but Elena would take a look about the protection/contraception when they have a threesome. I don't think JB is the type of cheating cause he and Elena are on the same way and, like with Arieth, they would open discuss the possibility and enjoy Sage together.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
This reminds me, I wonder why choosing to help Derek get revenge or not gets listed on there. The items are pretty big and it is easy to see how they'd shape the story.
Maybe for the Karen-Rebecca Johnson fans (yes, you need to say her full name at all times :Kappa:), if you bully Ron, you don't get her in the future? Who knows.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Redd23
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes