Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
Jill is NOT a Prep. The party is for ANO members, pledges and alumni ONLY. HOTs aren't invited: they were hired. Their job is the same as maids, kitchen people and security.

The only young women at the party are the HOTs and the HOTs pledges. Arieth is the only missing HOT because she went to the Jocks'.

THEREFORE the dude is Arieth's dad.
I just realized something - why would HOTs' parents be present at the party? Unless it was stated otherwise and I dont remember it, indeed only preps' parents should be there, so Geoff should be a father also of one of the preps - another hidden sibling relation?
(Arieth/Elena/Ashley + one of the preps)
Or am I missing something? (possibly :p)

Or was he an alumni? Can't check it right now, but for sure somebody remembers ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Jill is NOT a Prep. The party is for ANO members, pledges and alumni ONLY. HOTs aren't invited: they were hired. Their job is the same as maids, kitchen people and security.

The only young women at the party are the HOTs and the HOTs pledges. Arieth is the only missing HOT because she went to the Jocks'.

THEREFORE the dude is Arieth's dad.
Don't know if DPC thinks this way, but let's consider this: if Geoff is one of those two, Arieth's or Jill's father, which one would have more of an impact on the story if they were to become a recurring character? Arieth's dad, of whom we know nothing, or Jill's dad, Mr. Royce, of whom we know considerably more?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I just realized something - why would HOTs' parents be present at the party? Unless it was stated otherwise and I dont remember it, indeed only preps' parents should be there, so Geoff should be a father also of one of the preps - another hidden sibling relation?
(Arieth/Elena/Ashley + one of the preps)
Or am I missing something? (possibly :p)

Or was he an alumni? Can't check it right now, but for sure somebody remembers ;)
He is.

Preps and HOTs' parents are loaded. You need a lot of cash to be a HOT. That's why girls like Riona, Camila and Quinn need the restaurant.

Don't you see? Who's Preps' president? Burke's son. Who's HOTs' president? Burke's daughter. Who's B&R's den and donor? Burke.

That's why I laughed when Tybbie said Rusty that the students "chose" him as the president.

Reactions: dalli_x and Redd23

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Don't know if DPC thinks this way, but let's consider this: if Geoff is one of those two, Arieth's or Jill's father, which one would have more of an impact on the story if they were to become a recurring character? Arieth's dad, of whom we know nothing, or Jill's dad, Mr. Royce, of whom we know considerably more?
Man, Jill's parents are very conformist and strict people. How can that dude be her father? how can it be? Don't you see what happens when he leaves? the other guys say he's weird.

Once again: I think you guys should replay the whole story from scratch and pay a lot of attention.

Reactions: dalli_x

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Man, Jill's parents are very conformist and strict people. How can that dude be her father? how can it be? Don't you see what happens when he leaves? the other guys say he's weird.

Once again: I think you guys should replay the whole story from scratch and pay a lot of attention.
I'm not fully convinced myself. The argument I was making is that is a reasonable conclusion that one could draw. For all we know, this is another detail that will never be fully resolved by DPC's "brilliant" story-crafting, or it's a red-herring. But the original question was if it was Josy's or Jill's dad; out of those choices, it clearly would be Jill's but without more info, we don't know.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
the most elegant explanation is that of JETracktor : Nick was spared because he is the only one who was not in the photos with Arieth sent to Dawe
Nick is a fucking incel( involuntary celibate), I'm sure. Pink has been feeding us drama about disadvantaged homosexuals the whole game, as if he still lives in the 90s, lol (thanks for not having a racial agenda in the game yet). He will want to "wave" to his subscribers and tell a tearful story that Nick is a virgin who pretends so as not to be hurt and humiliated.
I made popcorn, by the way

Reactions: znar25

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
what was the deal with Mona and Mr Bruke? in Ep 6 we see him deleting her record
Excuse you? That's Dr. Burke. He didn't buy that honorary degree for nothin', pal!
also also how did he get the vid of Jade n MC fucking?
He didn't. Unless you were stupid and showed it to Derek, so that the other DIKs find out. Not the first time the DIK's official laptop appears to have been compromised. So how would Burke see it? Because your MC didn't keep his mouth shut, like he promised Jade.
Godlike Engrish :KEK: Also could be he's the father of some character that we know or maybe not... stay tuned till 2057 to find out ! :LOL:

I for sure call that lass Carolyn coz of " some user " picked her as an avatar and made that id name... no DPC involved so do not expect her name to be Carolyn... but who knows... maybe DPC will throw a bone :KEK:
Hey now, the fuck she won't be! Look, see:
SanchoMod

"Carolyn" rename feature request noted.
Consider it a done deal you silly DIKs.

( it's Ilhares fault )

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I for sure call that lass Carolyn coz of " some user " picked her as an avatar and made that id name... no DPC involved so do not expect her name to be Carolyn... but who knows... maybe DPC will throw a bone :KEK:
I've already the bone to toss (no, we certainly ain't tossin' salads).

I've preemptively created code to not only allow you rename this character how you wish, but throughout whatever dialogue the dev uses when another character references her default name it will be changed to the name you input. So, if you name the character "Carolyn", when she speaks here new character name will show in the dialogue box (of course) AND whenever another character mentions her default name in the original script it will be changed as well.

This SanchoDIK move has already initiated.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Excuse you? That's Dr. Burke. He didn't buy that honorary degree for nothin', pal!
He didn't. Unless you were stupid and showed it to Derek, so that the other DIKs find out. Not the first time the DIK's official laptop appears to have been compromised. So how would Burke see it? Because your MC didn't keep his mouth shut, like he promised Jade.
Hey now, the fuck she won't be! Look, see:
The laugh would be that... " due to popular demand.... " and the rename feature would become unnecessary :KEK:

In any case I just wrote " do not expect it to be " so there is an astronomical chance that DPC would have picked Carolyn as her name... but a few nudge in the right direction and he will do it :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::whistle:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I've already the bone to toss (no, we certainly ain't tossin' salads).

I've preemptively created code to not only allow you rename this character how you wish, but throughout whatever dialogue the dev uses when another character references her default name it will be changed to the name you input. So, if you name the character "Carolyn", when she speaks here new character name will show in the dialogue box (of course) AND whenever another character mentions her default name in the original script it will be changed as well.

This SanchoDIK move has already initiated.
That's fine and all... but the " problem " is still you force the game to name her and it won't be her intended one :p

However we ain't tossin' salads :KEK: ( how did THAT come to your mind ?! :unsure::rolleyes::LOL: )

Whoever does not use your mod ( for instance me... I'm not using anything at all :p just weed coke and acid :whistle: :KEK: ) will not necessarily understand the constant reference to her as Carolyn... although it's not like I give two shits about it if someone gets confused :illuminati:

Like this dude... got confused and thinks he's capable... lol
0a7212f5c045ed464e751fe231e5fe3d051e4915aeb795b1eeb2cc8fff75f9dc9.gif :HideThePain:

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
That's why i think he can't be Jill's father. Remembering what Jill said during the first date ("Well, we do have eyes on us, being who we are"), having such a father like Geoff would be the greatest surprise DPC gives us. But i don't think this would be, i think Jill's father will be more like Josy's, an older, elegant and wiser one than Geoff.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
That's fine and all... but the " problem " is still you force the game to name her and it won't be her intended one :p
You are not understanding. The option to be able to rename the character will, of course, be optional within the next SanchoMod update. Otherwise all characters have their default names. The player would have to go into SanchoCheats to rename characters or otherwise change any variables. The player will be allowed to change her name to whatever they wish but only if they wish. If you want to name her "MissButtercupSweetcheeks" then so be it.

There is no problem.... there are only options.

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
Nick is a fucking incel( involuntary celibate), I'm sure. Pink has been feeding us drama about disadvantaged homosexuals the whole game, as if he still lives in the 90s, lol (thanks for not having a racial agenda in the game yet). He will want to "wave" to his subscribers and tell a tearful story that Nick is a virgin who pretends so as not to be hurt and humiliated.
I made popcorn, by the way
Didn't Nick sleep with one of the "walk of shame" girls in the flashback about DIK beginings? Unless they didn't have sex, and she stayed till the morning just talking with him...

Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes