sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You are not understanding. The option to be able to rename the character will, of course, be optional within the next SanchoMod update. Otherwise all characters have their default names. The player would have to go into SanchoCheats to rename characters or otherwise change any variables. The player will be allowed to change her name to whatever they wish but only if they wish. If you want to name her "MissButtercupSweetcheeks" then so be it.

There is no problem.... there are only options.
I understand perfectly... maybe the " problem " misled you so here it is in plain... she won't be named Carolyn by DPC... and here is where this story ends and yours starts... namely your mod does have this feature that let's the user decide whatever " Carolyn " should be named... what's there to misunderstand ? 99edc1a30e5d5466d65d20f8f8e5c66e377b049cd2061f3ef6329b753fdc4880.gif Okay there are some things here to misunderstand... :p :KEK:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I understand perfectly... maybe the " problem " misled you so here it is in plain... she won't be named Carolyn by DPC... and here is where this story ends and yours starts... namely your mod does have this feature that let's the user decide whatever " Carolyn " should be named... what's there to misunderstand ? Okay there are some things here to misunderstand... :p :KEK:
You must be baked... like right now. You say you understand perfectly but this is your quote from just minutes ago:
That's fine and all... but the " problem " is still you force the game to name her and it won't be her intended one...
Whoever does not use your mod ... will not necessarily understand the constant reference to her as Carolyn... although it's not like I give two shits about it if someone gets confused...
So, to clarify: There will be no reference to "Carolyn" unless the player chooses to rename the character that exact name. ... and don't bogart, pass that shit

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You must be baked... like right now. You say you understand perfectly but this is your quote from just minutes ago:

So, to clarify: There will be no reference to "Carolyn" unless the player chooses to rename the character that exact name. ... and don't bogart, pass that shit
So where did you lose out on the part where the DPC story ends and yours starts ? Or did you not get it ? :eek:

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
I just wish DPC will deliver a good backstory content for Sage in ep 9.

So far, we had glimpses from the past of all the other LIs - Josy & Maya, Jill, Bella, Zoey and Quinntessential - even the last two are not main LIs (as far as I known). We just had a little content from Sage on Rusty's/DIKs backstory.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
I just wish DPC will deliver a good backstory content for Sage in ep 9.

So far, we had glimpses from the past of all the other LIs - Josy & Maya, Jill, Bella, Zoey and Quinntessential - even the last two are not main LIs (as far as I known). We just had a little content from Sage on Rusty's/DIKs backstory.
It would be logical seeing how Ep 8 ended. Seeing Sage being independent and Tyballs a real mommys boy.

Reactions: Paco Loco

7inn

Jul 21, 2020
Assjo definitely doesn't stand for assjob, no no :Kappa:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joking aside, I haven't played the game in a long time and if I'm honest I've forgotten a lot. Especially small details.

Didn't even know Sage was adopted until a few days ago. (or i forgot)

I just think when the update came and I played it I was pretty drunk, that's the only way I can explain it.
I think it's time to play again so I can keep up with the discussions here

• Wow
Reactions: OFT
Nov 9, 2020
Guys, I'm warming up to this Carolyn character. Before I didn't like her but I had a mental clarity.... I like her now. :)

So, I hope we get some action with her and also Becky for ingoring MC. I feel like MC will get the chance to deepthroat Carolyn becasue we saw her mascrea running down her cheeks in the vixens pic. Maybe it's clue/hint for episode 9? Good thing I'm maining the other path.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Guys, I'm warming up to this Carolyn character. Before I didn't like her but I had a mental clarity.... I like her now. :)

So, I hope we get some action with her and also Becky for ingoring MC. I feel like MC will get the chance to deepthroat Carolyn becasue we saw her mascrea running down her cheeks in the vixens pic. Maybe it's clue/hint for episode 9? Good thing I'm maining the other path.
Is this some sort of running joke? We don't even know her name lol

Nov 9, 2020
Is this some sort of running joke? We don't even know her name lol
That is only way how we can indentify her, unfortunly... Wasn't there a poll about her name? That was a long time ago so I guess the patreon people should know.

Also, I honestly thought her name was Carolyn because everyone was calling her by that and I remember in the game her name being that.

Last edited:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Wait... Are you telling me I got hit with the Mandela effect and Carolyn isn't her real name?? WTF :oops: o_O
Carolyn this is your fault.
I think this is where it all started...
It's actually got nothing to do with Carolyn (I'm calling her "Carolyn" for the time being, you don't mind do you Carolyn :p).

This winking render is actually if you choose to cheat on the midterms, the mc figures the papers in the restroom were from Derek, so he's giving him the sly nod when he comes back.

Personally, I actually think Carolyn is the cheater!

She's getting double teamed at the dorm party, she's all gothic and shit (we all know gothics are cheating mother fuckers - they're too busy doing satanic rituals to actually study for the midterms!), and there's like this entire screen shot of her, like why? She's a bad girl! Guilty as sin I tells ya! :cautious:
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-interlude-season-3-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-7763185

Nimniz

Jan 8, 2020
Tried searching to no avail. Is there a non-iso download for season 1 and 2 somewhere? I can't seem to get the iso working on my crappy old laptop. I seem to remember finding a rar/zip version when I first played season 1 long ago. Any links would be greatly appreciated.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Tried searching to no avail. Is there a non-iso download for season 1 and 2 somewhere? I can't seem to get the iso working on my crappy old laptop. I seem to remember finding a rar/zip version when I first played season 1 long ago. Any links would be greatly appreciated.
Just refresh the link a few times. The *.iso file appears as downloadable two or three times but eventually the file as .rar will appear and you can download that. Not sure if the *.iso is a pop up trojan or what, but I always get them the first few times I try to download anything anymore.

Case in point, I was trying to download a mod for another game on this site earlier today. I had to cancel the *.iso twice before the *.zip appeared:

1655865846537.png

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I don't think that's the problem. I get the same *.iso file problem from all the hosting sites
that was the link that gave me the iso. but thanks anyway
Look at my response above. Refresh the page (not the F95 zone page, the page with the download on whatever hosting site you select) and after a few times, the downloadable file will stop being *.iso and will be *.rar or *zip.

• Wow
Reactions: AchedCroissant
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes