cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked and a general consensus has been reached but who do you think posted the picture of Cathy? My bet is Burke because if you cuckold him he has a pic of you and his wife which is only on the DIK's laptop as far as we know.
Or more likely a DIK that has access to the Laptop sent the video of the MC and Jade to him, and that same DIK posted the Cathy pick on their feed, because he wanted to fuck them over. We all know that it's Nick.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Or more likely a DIK that has access to the Laptop sent the video of the MC and Jade to him, and that same DIK posted the Cathy pick on their feed, because he wanted to fuck them over. We all know that it's Nick.
IF it's Nick, why should he do this? Only cause Vinnie left B&R (and also the DIKs)? Or does he get money from someone (Burke?) to do all this things? Also, Rusty changed some things on the Laptop after the cluck, how does Nick get the Jade vid? Rusty had the Laptop during the evaluation, as we see later everything is in protected folders (with, i think, only Rusty and Tommy have access with the folder owner). So Nick has to be a hacker to get the vid, with this knowledge it would be a shame for him doing this things.

Only looking at the cluck i also would assume, Nick could be the one who did it, looking at the scene Burkster had the Jade vid, i strongly believe that both (the cluck and the vid) were placed/gotten another way. Maybe Nick placed some sort of spyware on the Laptop, getting payed by Burke?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Anyway, who the damn is Fuckface. MC is Tremolo, Bro, Assman. My MC is Bro.

Guys, are you really playing this game? you don't skip the dialogues and press CTRL the whole time, do you?
Fine, I'll answer you: "Fuckface" is our MC's first name, in a sense. Steve calls him that right away when the game starts at the convenience store. MC responds: "My name isn't Fuckface. I'm ..." and then you can customize your name.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The "Cathy incident" happens whatever whenever and however you do as MC - in the same way whatever you do -, therefore it doesn't have ANYTHING to do with MC and his actions.

My bet is: Quinn or Sarah.

The big question is: is he/she the same person who blackmailed Chad?

Whoever blackmailed Chad knew that either he is gay or he is using doping drugs.

So, who knows that Chad is gay or he's doping AND went to the DIK's party? I can only make 3 names: Mel, Sarah and Quinn.

Anyway, as usual, people might want to believe whatever they want to believe. Therefore, I wrote in vain, as usual.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Fine, I'll answer you: "Fuckface" is our MC's first name, in a sense. Steve calls him that right away when the game starts at the convenience store. MC responds: "My name isn't Fuckface. I'm ..." and then you can customize your name.
Oh, well. The most important character, isn't he? :rolleyes:

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
the on the right is definitely Camilla buy who's the other one? :unsure:
The one on the right is not Camilla, as her skin isn't dark enough. The consensus is they're Sara and Melanie. I thought at first maybe they were Maya and Josy, but Maya's skin is very distinctive and neither girl in this preview has it.

Reactions: dalli_x

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The one on the right is not Camilla, as her skin isn't dark enough. The consensus is they're Sara and Melanie. I thought at first maybe they were Maya and Josy, but Maya's skin is very distinctive and neither girl in this preview has it.
Consensus by whom?

There is no way we can tell who they are, in fact. That's why DrPinkCake delivered it.

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
okay, i done some searching but with over 9705x pages didnt seem to find it. is there a Jill and Bella path? like there is a Maya and Josey or is that only because joey and Maya are split lickers.

1656686205984.png

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
okay, i done some searching but with over 9705x pages didnt seem to find it. is there a Jill and Bella path? like there is a Maya and Josey or is that only because joey and Maya are split lickers.

View attachment 1900303
There isn't, but there is at the same time, in a way.

You need Bella's friendship in order to get Jill. So, you might pursue both and do sexy stuff with both until the very end of ep. 8 and then choose Jill or Bella. If you choose Jill

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
is there a Jill and Bella path?
If you talk about a Jill and Bella threesome or mini-harem: no. You can date both for the longest time until you have to make up your mind towards the end of season 2 and choose one. Only Maya and Josy are, for now, a package deal. It's also highly unlikely that there ever will be a Jill & Bella path. Would feel entirely out of character for both, in my opinion.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Status update Episode 9

I've been working on a threesome scene the entire week. I have reached a point where I can move on to something else, but I might have to revisit the scene after playtesting it to make sure it's what I want.

So, the week mostly consisted of posing animations but also some static renders.

I will return to working on free roam events, and static renders the next week. The animation queue is decent-sized again, which bought me time to work on other art.

We're over 2000 produced renders, thus likely over the hump with the static renders for the episode.

45 animations are in the render queue waiting to render, and 150 animations are fully produced. This means we're closing in on 200 total animations for episode 9, and we're also over the hump in this area
Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It is easy to think that is Sarah because of her skin plus Maya is pretty tan and her ass is very distinctive. That being said Maya doesn't look as tan if the lighting is right. So while a easy guess is that the last preview was Sarah and Mel and wouldn't be surprise if it is them I also wouldn't be surprise is it Maya and Josy:love::love::love: but I would very surprise if its Jill and Bella:ROFLMAO::love:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
DrPinkCake
Dear DrPinkCake, I am new in these forums and I love very much many unique great games in these forums, So I thank you very much for this great wonderful game hoping to you my best wishes and good luck.
The only very big prblem to me is I love Jill, I Love Sage, I love Bella and I love Josy, So what can I do because I play the game from start for each one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: SomboSteel
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes