AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
It is easy to think that is Sarah because of her skin plus Maya is pretty tan and her ass is very distinctive. That being said Maya doesn't look as tan if the lighting is right. So while a easy guess is that the last preview was Sarah and Mel and wouldn't be surprise if it is them I also wouldn't be surprise is it Maya and Josy:love::love::love: but I would very surprise if its Jill and Bella:ROFLMAO::love:
Quinn/Zoey?
Maya/Zoey?
Sarah/Zoey?
Zoey/Zoey?

:devilish: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Excuse me, but if Ottoeight wants to present his opinion as fact he has every right. Every fucking right!

Are you guys new to the Internet? Or the world for that matter?

Civil discourse died out with the dinosaurs (they were always sitting down for tea and scones, and pleasant discussion - do you see them around anymore? No, they are all fucking dead! Enough said).

Introspection is way overrated. The mc in BaDIK was happy banging everything in a mile's radius (or even further, he caught a train just to fuck Josy), but then he had to question himself, he had the massive character flaw to consider what he was doing might not have been 100% the way to go, and look where that ended up - branches! Who the FUCK wants branches?! All girls, all the time. That is the way God intended!

No! There is no place here for gentlemanly behaviour. If your jugular is exposed, expect to have it torn out! If someone doesn't agree with you, that person, their family, even their ailing grandparents, are all fair game! Eviscerate them!

Opinions are for the week! If you think it, you know it, or get the fuck out!

Anyway, it's already been established what kind of people we have on this board.

:p

My emotions.png

This is real? XD

Well....shaz was partially right...

If OFT has provided a screenshot, regardless of whether he has admitted he has an artistic licence pending, you can take it to the bank that it is not, in any way, shape or size, an accurate reflection of what took place in the game.

No! OFT is here to subvert, to obfuscate, to corrupt!

In short, he was joking. :p

...although, if you take it to the bank your check will bounce every now and then because I have been known to post unadulterated screenshots many times. But if you see a screenshot of mine and think "WTF???" then you're probably looking at a fake.

And though many already assume what shaz points out, maybe I could have left off the inline spoiler for my "artistic license" comment to make it clear.

Status update Episode 9

I've been working on a threesome scene the entire week. I have reached a point where I can move on to something else, but I might have to revisit the scene after playtesting it to make sure it's what I want.

So, the week mostly consisted of posing animations but also some static renders.

I will return to working on free roam events, and static renders the next week. The animation queue is decent-sized again, which bought me time to work on other art.

We're over 2000 produced renders, thus likely over the hump with the static renders for the episode.

45 animations are in the render queue waiting to render, and 150 animations are fully produced. This means we're closing in on 200 total animations for episode 9, and we're also over the hump in this area
Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

I very much appreciate your efforts, Sh0gvn, but beating N7 to the punch makes it kind of confusing when we tell the thread noobs to just search for N7 posts if they want to look for updates.

But that's just an observation. Don't stop on my idiotic account. ;)

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Status update Episode 9

I've been working on a threesome scene the entire week. I have reached a point where I can move on to something else, but I might have to revisit the scene after playtesting it to make sure it's what I want.

So, the week mostly consisted of posing animations but also some static renders.

I will return to working on free roam events, and static renders the next week. The animation queue is decent-sized again, which bought me time to work on other art.

We're over 2000 produced renders, thus likely over the hump with the static renders for the episode.

45 animations are in the render queue waiting to render, and 150 animations are fully produced. This means we're closing in on 200 total animations for episode 9, and we're also over the hump in this area
Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Oooh, we almost get double-barreled number action!

It would appear DPC has completed 'over' 60 static renders in the last week; I'm arbitrarily declaring it an average of 81+/renders per week for the sake of my sanity. He's also completed 20 animations in the last two week, an average of 10/week. Overall, he's now averaging ~119 static renders and 8.8 animations per week since the Interlude launched. The charts look something like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Animation render rate seems to be holding steady. Static render rate took a real blow... unless of course DPC was being cagey and the real number is more like 2150. Who can say? For now, I'd say animations are probably the most consistent metric we have, and we're currently looking to match DPC's very rough estimate in mid September (which might just squeak the release in before October). That could easily move a couple weeks either way depending on how many animations DPC ends up with. So I'd say September-October remains the most likely release window, and hope for August is probably illusory if things are still this uncertain starting July; just completing the current render queue would take a month or so. I think we'll just have to continue to wait and hope.

As for the threesome DPC casually mentioned, I'll have to know who's involved before I'm interested. The recent track record has been mixed. Camila/Riona was awesome, Sage/Quinn was a dud, and while I liked Maya/Josy in Episode 8 I'm not sure it was adequate given the slow progress of their path. So the new one could be anywhere on the spectrum, especially if it has to fit into the Halloween party.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Oooh, we almost get double-barreled number action!

It would appear DPC has completed 'over' 60 static renders in the last week; I'm arbitrarily declaring it an average of 81+/renders per week for the sake of my sanity. He's also completed 20 animations in the last two week, an average of 10/week. Overall, he's now averaging ~119 static renders and 8.8 animations per week since the Interlude launched. The charts look something like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Animation render rate seems to be holding steady. Static render rate took a real blow... unless of course DPC was being cagey and the real number is more like 2150. Who can say? For now, I'd say animations are probably the most consistent metric we have, and we're currently looking to match DPC's very rough estimate in mid September (which might just squeak the release in before October). That could easily move a couple weeks either way depending on how many animations DPC ends up with. So I'd say September-October remains the most likely release window, and hope for August is probably illusory if things are still this uncertain starting July; just completing the current render queue would take a month or so. I think we'll just have to continue to wait and hope.

As for the threesome DPC casually mentioned, I'll have to know who's involved before I'm interested. The recent track record has been mixed. Camila/Riona was awesome, Sage/Quinn was a dud, and while I liked Maya/Josy in Episode 8 I'm not sure it was adequate given the slow progress of their path. So the new one could be anywhere on the spectrum, especially if it has to fit into the Halloween party.
In this forecast, 250 animations are listed as the expected standard. But what if there are 350 of them? Like in episode 9. DPC will speed up rendering, or we won't see updates in september, then it's Halloween, not before:(
The hope is that he will do the rest of the work sooner and be able to focus on the animations at a later stage.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
In this forecast, 250 animations are listed as the expected standard. But what if there are 350 of them? Like in episode 9. DPC will speed up rendering, or we won't see updates in september, then it's Halloween, not before:(
The hope is that he will do the rest of the work sooner and be able to focus on the animations at a later stage.
That's the thing about unknowns; they're hard to quantify. :( DPC's estimates in early June suggested the animation total would be on the order of 200-300, so I use the average of 250 as the placeholder. DPC has generally been pretty good at estimating these sorts of things, so the average isn't a bad guess. If the total count winds up being 300, we'd expect it to take ~5 extra weeks, though even that is nebulous. That would probably lead to an early November release, which is plausible but I'd consider it something of a 'worst practical case' scenario at the moment. If the count goes even higher, we wait even longer.

All we can really say for now is that we're still too far away to be certain of anything. Personally I think we can write off August, but even that is *theoretically* possible if DPC goes small and sticks near the 200 animation minimum. Eventually we'll start to get a firmer estimate of how big Episode 9 will be, and that's when we can make some more precise guesses.

Last edited:

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
Status update Episode 9
:coffee: Updated BigTable™ with the recent informations.
TheHumpIsBehind!

• DPC been focus animation that week, less than an hundred renders been additionally made.
  • In two weeks, 20 animations been completed. 1.43 A/D. It would take a month for the actual queue.
  • Statistically we might be ≈65% done. September release (26-28 weeks) is a possible window.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
EP​
Renders​
Animations​
Music*
Size (GB)​
Release​
Development Time​
Ratio*
R/D
A/D
sA/D
EP1130151 (3:29)≈1.1
07 Feb 2019​
— days
—​
—​
—​
—​
EP21709 (+31%)77 (3:36) (+26)≈2.3 (+1.2)
04 May 2019​
087 (2 months, 28 days |≈12 weeks)
22.1​
19.6​
EP32289 (+34%)99 (4:42) (+22)≈4.1 (+1.8)
16 Aug 2019​
105 (3 months, 13 days |≈15 weeks)
24.5​
0.94​
EP42532 (+11%)134 (7:57) (+35)≈6.1 (+2.0)
10 Jan 2020​
148 (4 months, 26 days |≈21 weeks)
3.22​
EP52456 (-3%)157 (8:35) (+23)17 (3.4K$)≈8.0 (+1.9)
29 May 2020​
141 (4 months, 20 days |≈20 weeks)
1.11​
3.65​
EP63336 (+35%)162 (8:33) (+5)24 (4.8K$)≈11.1 (+3.1)
13 Nov 2020​
169 (5 months, 16 days |≈24 weeks)
22.8​
19.7​
0.96​
3.04​
EP73723 (+12%)250 (18:14) (+88)18 (3.6K$)≈14.5 (+3.4)
23 Apr 2021​
162 (5 months, 11 days |≈23 weeks)
EP84158 (+12%)358 (26:21) (+108)34 (6.8K$)≈19.5 (+5.0)
19 Nov 2021​
211 (6 months, 28 days |≈30 weeks)
19.7​
EPI79436 (4:36)19 (3.8K$)≈2.6 (new)
4 Mar 2022​
105 (3 months, 13 days |≈15 weeks)
EP9≈2000150 (195)
in development
119 (3 months, 27 days |≈17 weeks)
Complete Table with the help of Holy Bacchus† original post — Being a DIK in development since 3 years, 4 months, 24 days (40 months / 177 weeks / 1,240 days / 29,760 hours)
* 199$ Premium Licensed Music ; Total: 22,288$ — Ratio values exclude EPI ; Ratio: (Renders/Days + SecondsAnimations/Days) [Average: 24.0 ; Last Two: 28.5 (+19%)]
Renders/Days [Average: 19.8 ; Last Two: 21.3 (+8%)] — Animations/Days [Average: 1.15 ; Last Two: 1.62 (+41%)] — SecondsAnimations/Days [Average: 4.19 ; Last Two: 7.12 (+69%)]

(y) Thumb up to well made Casiope DIK Walkthrough.

Last edited:

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
The "Cathy incident" happens whatever whenever and however you do as MC - in the same way whatever you do -, therefore it doesn't have ANYTHING to do with MC and his actions.

My bet is: Quinn or Sarah.

The big question is: is he/she the same person who blackmailed Chad?

Whoever blackmailed Chad knew that either he is gay or he is using doping drugs.

So, who knows that Chad is gay or he's doping AND went to the DIK's party? I can only make 3 names: Mel, Sarah and Quinn.

Anyway, as usual, people might want to believe whatever they want to believe. Therefore, I wrote in vain, as usual.
It's hard to say cause we don't know, what had been in the Chad envelope. Thinking of the pictures of the Dawe envelope (selfies/pics from the DIKS banging Arieth) i would believe, someone had pictures showing Chad and Troy and that was in the envelope. But why did Chad thought about MC been the one who sent them, there could be another secret (remember the line And you know what else they might find out if they're watching us closely...) that they try to hide (or maybe the line is about the steroids).

Mel and Sarah knew about Chad and Troy, why should they try to blackmail Chad (he could have guessed them to send pics about C&T). I also don't think Quinn would like to loose their customers (even when they get sugar pills), so there could be another person involved (and the discussion starts over :)). Maybe Vinnie came back to scramble the whole situation, trying to disconnect Quinn and the Alphas to jump in as the new retailer? This is one of the secrets DPC has to resolve or he will get angry mails from all of his patrons.

fasdfaq123

Sep 6, 2020

Status update Episode 9

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Possible scenes for season 3

Derek will fuck the secretary
Threesome with the stripclub guard, Chad and Troy.
MC fucks Jade while Stephen videotapes them.
Tybald cheats on the watermelon with a pineapple.
Everyone in Being a dik is revealed to be cousins.

• Haha
Reactions: qawser and AmadorQ

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
The one on the right is not Camilla, as her skin isn't dark enough. The consensus is they're Sara and Melanie. I thought at first maybe they were Maya and Josy, but Maya's skin is very distinctive and neither girl in this preview has it.
At first, my guess for the right one was Josy but, as said with the immortal words from Quinn, she has the size of a shrimp. As we see in the preview, both girls stand with nearly straighten legs, maybe the left one is Lily (don't know the exact size of her but she isn't the tallest).

Assuming the light is the same for both girls, i don't think that the right is Melanie. Saras skin is slightly lighter than Mels, there would be not such a big difference as shown in the preview. Maybe these booties are from girls outside the HOTs.

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
A threesome? How naughty boi :BootyTime:
Last time I've ever had a threesome together was probably with heather, sarah and mel if I recall correctly, Jill mansion in bathroom room :love:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes