Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
^ It seems original post has been deleted, kudos :KEK:
What if it were a different ring, as if MC might have proposed Bella or better yet, both Jill and Bella?

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I will say I lied. I want Cathy back.. But if not I want to Cucked by Rusty if he's not Gunna bring her back I want to see her happy. I want Rusty to confide in you about starting a relationship with her.
It could be part of Isabella route maybe as well they're friends they are both dating a student they have plenty to confide in each other. Also with the Soft lock out of Izabella over Cathy it makes sense in the long run if this is where the story is going.

Also, what if the MC is narrating from the past because his son is reading his diary after he passed. :eek: Like he did with his mother. Maybe he followed in her footsteps and started writing he's already a song writer.

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Just ended my JosyMaya chick run. Chick MC still bore me as hell but at least this time i made the right choice to be with MJ instead Jill. And can't not notice how MC is really worry in tell Jill that he love someone else. He explicit say that he isn't looking for to tell Jill. Boy, i just can imagine how princess Jill will be devasted when she know that other girls stolen her destiny's fairy tale. I wanna see that :cool:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Just ended my JosyMaya chick run. Chick MC still bore me as hell but at least this time i made the right choice to be with MJ instead Jill. And can't not notice how MC is really worry in tell Jill that he love someone else. He explicit say that he isn't looking for to tell Jill. Boy, i just can imagine how princess Jill will be devasted when she know that other girls stolen her destiny's fairy tale. I wanna see that :cool:
You can't blame MC for your acts. I completed a permanent chick route with a 60/40 chick-dik actions ratio, therefore...

Secondly, you shouldn't pursue Jill unless you're after her. Easiest way to get rid of her and stay friends: don't shower with her at the tennis club.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Easiest way to get rid of her and stay friends: don't shower with her at the tennis club.
It's not the shower scene (you can still grab her breast), if you don't want to be on her path, just avoid to kiss her (both times at the tennis date and especially the one at the sofa at Bella's house). If you don't kiss her, she won't invite you to the birthday date and you stay just friends.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Instructional. Over time, several posts here about how to avoid being stuck with Jill. :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes