Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
My question implied some brain :p
We all know Tommy is hooked with Heater, you smartass :)
Well. Yeah. So let's return to your question that implied some brain.
"Is it an open relationship if he's the only one allowed to wet his cock wherever he wants?"
Tommy in relationships with Heather. Good observation.
Heather don't have a cock. We saw her naked in the game.
So Heather can't wet her cock wherewer she wants. She don't have one.
So how can there be anyone except for Tommy in these relationships who allowed to wet his cock, since only Tommy has one?

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017

The preview spoils Heather's Halloween costume.
The preview is cropped since it would have spoiled more if it wasn't.

Cheers
Heather, Pamela Anderson edition of Baywatch. God damn is her nose outrageously large in that render, that thing is bigger then mine.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
"Is it an open relationship if he's the only one allowed to wet his cock wherever he wants?"
So how can there be anyone except for Tommy in these relationships who allowed to wet his cock, since only Tommy has one?
I take it your trying to troll? It was never said Heather has a cock. Are you so homophobic that you turn a simple comment into debate about genitalia?

Reactions: BigBlueDude

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

The preview spoils Heather's Halloween costume.
The preview is cropped since it would have spoiled more if it wasn't.

Cheers
LOL the one time her tits are cover But is anything else cover? :love: :BootyTime::devilish:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I take it your trying to troll? It was never said Heather has a cock. Are you so homophobic that you turn a simple comment into debate about genitalia?
Clearly… only the Goblin Princess Auntie of the MC has a Futa special!!!!!

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
WTF happened to Heather's face? What kind of plastic surgery did DPC do to her? Give me back my pig ugly Heather. I need to be able to properly degrade her looks during sex. Damn, is anyone in this game safe from DPC's surgeon hand? First the boob sliders, then butt implants, now facial reconstruction. What is next, Jill visiting dentist? :cautious:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Skeltom
And? If two people have cocks and in relationships it's gay relationships. It's not homophobic, it's fact. Homophopic is seeing something homophopic in this statement.
You called your imaginary relationship with a futa Heather and a male Tommy gay... But whatever this is clearly going nowhere so take care.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
WTF happened to Heather's face? What kind of plastic surgery did DPC do to her? Give me back my pig ugly Heather. I need to be able to properly degrade her looks during sex. Damn, is anyone in this game safe from DPC's surgeon hand? First the boob sliders, then butt implants, now facial reconstruction. What is next, Jill visiting dentist? :cautious:
Now I find her looking like some actress that I've seen in some movie, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

But for Jill? A dentist isn't going to work, mate. We are going to need a circular saw and hundreds of boxes of diamond cutter discs to get rid of those ugly goblin teeth. :Kappa:

• Wow
Reactions: Kellermann

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Really? Are you still there? Ok, I'll try to be more clear for you. Tommy is a boy! Heather is a girl. Boys have penises and girls have vaginas. How far is it? Are you still with me? So, based on this observation, my question implied that only Tommy has the right to fuck with someone other than his partner, and not that Heather has a dick. You should try to pull up the anchor if you want to move forward.
Can we just keep enjoying nice talks now?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Now I find her looking like some actress that I've seen in some movie, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

But for Jill? A dentist isn't going to work, mate. We are going to need a circular saw and hundreds of boxes of diamond cutter discs to get rid of those ugly goblin teeth. :Kappa:
I just watched "The Fallout" and in the pic I think she looks a lot like Maddie Ziegler. Maybe it's just my eyes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
keller1.png
Keller2.png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes