AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

The preview spoils Heather's Halloween costume.
The preview is cropped since it would have spoiled more if it wasn't.

Cheers
She will be Heather's pretty twin sister who happens to also be named Heather? :unsure:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: legend_shon
Oct 18, 2021
View attachment 1905438 View attachment 1905435

Hmmmmmm...

....Is this why it's Dr. Pink Cake? He's a surgeon?
Hmm, a different haircut, different (better) lighting, and a different angle? That's all I see when comparing the preview with an in-game render from Episode 7. She literally looks the same except for the external details I just mentioned, which are pretty evident to anyone's eye, but it's still Heather. So, why do some posters on this thread act as if it's almost an entirely different and changed model of a character when it really isn't the case? :unsure:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hmm, a different haircut, different (better) lighting, and a different angle? That's all I see when comparing the preview with an in-game render from Episode 7. She literally looks the same except for the external details I just mentioned, which are pretty evident to anyone's eye, but it's still Heather. So, why do some posters on this thread act as if it's almost an entirely different and changed model of a character when it really isn't the case? :unsure:
60c7ec12f482dc2f65416d81acc56c02b1afcafd51f75405942eabcb75d35f90.gif :KEK:
I hope this is an answer to all... :p:ROFLMAO:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
her face looks kinda weird
hoping this is not a new maya face model
It's the same face the difference is that she doesn't have the same usual makeup
Did he finally fix her skin complexion rendering but still the face looks odd. Maya the goblin be with you. Ok ima let myself out on that one.
No, I'm pretty sure he didn't fix the skin at all. She might not have the 'extra' makeup that we usually see her with, but she still looks like her face is completely caked with foundation makeup. Nothing about that skin looks natural to me, she looks like she puts it on with a trowel.
Is it cucking if they are in an open relationship and he is already plus three?
According to Merriam-Webster, it's not cucking at all, as it requires the man to have an unfaithful wife. So Burke? Yes. Tommy? No.

Reactions: Skeltom

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I draw a line somewhere in there......
Incest, sure
Sleep sex...if I gotta
Goats.... well, I guess a good goat'll do
Goblin Princess.... fuck that is a toughie....
Corpse... no.... absolutely not...... unless it was Jade..... or Bella.....or Nicole......or Sage.....or Quinn....or Maya...or Josy... but definitely not a Heather corpse!
Peace

StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
Are there any actual Heather fans, or do people just want to fuck her because she's there, and she's breathing? :unsure:

Wow, my 3,000th post and it was just one line... :cry:
Would I ever consider her best girl?
No, no no no no.:LOL:

Have I always kinda been into her slow progression from 'You're nothing' to 'Ah shit I kinda like him' to basically flirting with him in her DM's?
IDK I kinda find the journey nice and prefer when a LI/side girl doesnt just ride the pony 'cause he has a magic penis.
Playing hard to get works on me :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes