Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
There's the moral standpoint - Tommy is your frat brother and it's always been bro's before ho's.

But fuck Tommy, I'll dedicate a save for Heather. :Kappa:
I suppose, but the frat and their relationship are two different things. Just because your a DIK now doesn't change the relationship in any way. They are both sleeping around, Tommy is anyway, Heather seems to be the only one who is following the rules. Also Tommy would have to be jealous, no? It seemed to me he was showing a hint of jealousy when he found out the MC slept with Quinn but he almost baits you into walking in on Heather in all her glory.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Is it an open relationship if he's the only one allowed to wet his cock wherever he wants? :unsure:
Technically they are both allowed to with the conditions they lay out. It's just Tommy who is being a dick about it. Heather says it works for them but you can tell it still bothers her that he doesn't follow the conditions, so in a way she is doing it to her self by not telling him it's a shit thing he's doing. Or at least doing it herself to see how he takes it.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Technically they are both allowed to with the conditions they lay out. It's just Tommy who is being a dick about it. Heather says it works for them but you can tell it still bothers her that he doesn't follow the conditions, so in a way she is doing it to her self by not telling him it's a shit thing he's doing. Or at least doing it herself to see how he takes it.
Technically? Yeah right :giggle:
Women are much more discreet than men when it comes to this sort of thing. But if Tommy was learning what she "may" be doing, I don't know if he would be very friendly with the lover :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes