tezster

Jun 11, 2017
I didn't realize Jill was that tall... I thought she was more Josy-sized.

Having said that, is there an official (or unofficial) listing of the height of all the girls in the game? Or maybe even their full measurements? :unsure:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I didn't realize Jill was that tall... I thought she was more Josy-sized.

Having said that, is there an official (or unofficial) listing of the height of all the girls in the game? Or maybe even their full measurements? :unsure:
I find Jill to be ridiculously oversized. Just look at this picture for reference:

1656935268179.png

Also:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hawke84

Dec 2, 2018

Happy 4th of July if you celebrate it!

If not, Happy Summer!

And if it's not Summer where you're at...then enjoy the tits.

Cheers
only one girl is hot ... and one semi hot ... the rest 3 are aliens goblins or have some weirdly operations

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Happy 4th of July if you celebrate it!

If not, Happy Summer!

And if it's not Summer where you're at...then enjoy the tits.

Cheers
Oh god... Is the new generation of Pokemon out yet? Before they were pretty but these look like something out of a nightmare (Seriously DPC if you're going make a shitty render better don't do anything and I don't give a shit that day)

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
She is rich and beautiful and all of you envy her

CR7 at some point when he was playing in Spain
"Your love makes me strong. But your hate makes me unstoppable." - Jill, probably. :Kappa:

Also you are forgetting the other popular, overused line.

"Jill is so caring, nice and kind. She is beautiful and it's her DeStInY to marry MC to fullfill the B&R prophecy." - like this one is the worst of them all and the most retarded thing I have seen from Jill stans.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
"Your love makes me strong. But your hate makes me unstoppable." - Jill, probably. :Kappa:

Also you are forgetting the other popular, overused line.

"Jill is so caring, nice and kind. She is beautiful and it's her DeStInY to marry MC to fullfill the B&R prophecy." - like this one is the worst of them all and the most retarded thing I have seen from Jill stans.
If you play this game the right way, Jill is the right decision :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes