AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Isn't Nora about 30-32 years old? She would have gave birth to the twins when she was 12-14 years old, which I find very unlikely.

Besides, one of them would have mentioned their mom was working at B&R.
Nora the first woman in the world who does not lie about her age

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
No...the minute MC tells Madame about his dead mom and his birthday, she will be all over him. It will be a romance story for the ages....(note, in the game you can call Ma'am many times) thus Ma'am thinks 10 visits plus the dead mom on birthday story equals true love for Madame and she is all over it. Roll credits..."Thanks for playing Being a DiK."
:BootyTime:
FUCK.jpg

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Damn, Nicole looks cute with glasses.
Hmm, I'm still debating with myself this new Nicole look. I'll have a wank over it and then decide with post nut clarity. Bella, however, should be wearing glasses much more than she does.

IT'S HAPPENING MOTHERFUCKERS!!! NICOLE'S PATH IS REAL!!! I CAN ALREADY HEAR THE WEDDING'S MUSIC!

HOPE WE'LL MEET OUR STEPSON IN THIS EPISODE:love:
Bruh. WTF is this? :LUL:
That's cuck shit. You use Nicole's piles of stripper money to send him away to boarding school and then you make your own son with her. (y)

(Or preferably, make a daughter with Nicole because everyone knows the F95 son will eventually cuck you if you don't die tragically before age 40)

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Lily and Maya preview also cost $30 and have 90-100 likes.
True, in that tier seems to be the average number of likes, if you look at the likes of all the previews, the most activity is obviously in the $10 previews, with Sage taking the crown for now with over 450 likes.
And just now it makes me wonder, what is it that makes DPC to put only certain girls in the $30 tier?

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
What does it take to be a stockholder and buy dips on DPC? More stock = art novel expansionism :HideThePain:
I mean, there is there even a budget allocated to develop game and market? Wondering if do AAA videogames actually cost this much to make and advertise?

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
I see this puzzle people on occasion, but it's amazing what happens if you filthy degenerates actually wash your hair and take care of your health.
Yes, that's simple called hygiene and nothing is wrong with that. I made sarcasm comment on preview shitty quality how other might see wigs or hair further glower photoshoped to look unnatural. It's known to DPC showing these similar previews and not actual in-game. But hey, whatever it is, it's your preference ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
True, in that tier seems to be the average number of likes, if you look at the likes of all the previews, the most activity is obviously in the $10 previews, with Sage taking the crown for now with over 450 likes.
And just now it makes me wonder, what is it that makes DPC to put only certain girls in the $30 tier?
This is the motivation for rich subscribers to pay more money.
With Sage, everything is clear. This is S Tier girl, top waifu. :cool:

Reactions: Journey95

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
This is the motivation for rich subscribers to pay more money.
With Sage, everything is clear. This is S Tier girl, top waifu. :cool:
I know those parameters are not a measure of anything, but seeing Sage beat Jill at something on patreon is magical.
And on the other hand, putting Maya in the top tiers, gives me to understand that DPC knows something that we don't or wants to protect his favorite (and my top 2 along with Josy... the red temptation is the light inside this game).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think that previews of LIs tend to end up in the poorest bracket, or am I wrong?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes