Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The pregnancy has nothing to do with MC, I accidentally did a celibate playthrough (aiming for Jill but helped Sage) and the test still came up.
Respect, homie. Same thing got me too.

Don't think so, not cause of her (by her confirmed) age but cause she is really open-minded. I can't imagine how Patrick ever talk, not to mention have sex, with such an open-minded woman. He also never would marry such a lady, if they have one or more childens and cancel their relationship, she never would let them stay with Patrick.
Also, the devastation to our bro Derek would be too much. :ROFLMAO: First his sister, then his mother? ...and he hasn't even had his shot with Neil yet. You're right though. Not only does the age of Nora not work in that scenario, but Nora and Patrick would not mix. People just see the blonde hair and think...err muh gosh...Maya is blonde, they must be related. Now of course, DPC will make Nora associated in some way to B&R school or cast (teacher most likely), but having her be a parent of one of the B&R crew, no way.

Not long ago I was going through all the stills used to create the blinking effects, and I noticed that if you look at the mid-blink pictures, a lot of the subjects look stoned.

A couple of examples:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Especially Josy:

Even the guys:

Derek alternates between high and drunk:

There are exceptions, though.

Mid-blink, Maya looks more of whatever she was already looking like (more happy, more sad, more sexy, etc.):

Jade and Camila have those "I'm gonna pounce on you" mid-blink eyes:

Riona looks more sad than normal:

Jill looks sleepy:

Mid-Blink Lily looks like a better version of Lily:

Sage has total Fuck Me mid-blink eyes...

...even when she's sick:

Speaking of Fuck Me eyes:

Even in mid-blink, Sally and KRJ both look at you like you're an idiot:

Cathy looks pissed off (even though we should be pissed off at her):

Steve and Heather both give you the stink mid-blink:

However, The Goddess still looks like The Goddess:

Go figure.
I was going to give you a like but then you threw in that Madame shit. :confused:
You did that just to get back at me didn't you? :LOL:

Derek's bedroom eyes are funny though. Find someone who looks at you the way Derek looks at MC in that shot and you will be happy forever.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Here in F95 the girls that are mentioned the most are Maya, Quinn and Jill
Yes, but I think in Jill's case it is quite safe to say the ratio leans heavily negative overall, despite there being some very vocal defenders and fans.
It's the purple haired girl Derek fucked for hell Week.
Unlikely. I still disagree with Dalli about it being on the HOTs bathroom counter (the ratios just don't fit) - HOWEVER, it does still completely match the decor of the HOT house in general, and there are multiple HOT candidates.

1. Heather. Moody/irritable, goes off on tangent about her period with Tommy, etc. Since the test only appears after the party, it's pretty safe to cut her some slack about the drinking.

2. Camila (not my suggestion) - based on shortly before us seeing the test at the end she had to run off to the bathroom because she'd had a lot (of water) to drink. If she was concerned and wanted to be able to guarantee a strong stream, that'd do it.

3. Ashley - because she's banged both Derek and Anthony. Derek wants her back, but "it's complicated", she says, for why she hasn't left him, even after the two of them (Derek+Ashley, that is) presumably spent the night of the party together.

While it's not impossible that it's Wendy, it's unlikely with the info we've been given so far. Hell, it's possible that it's Dany and JamJam is just a fuckin' idiot who never listens to his friends, too.

First his sister, then his mother? ...and he hasn't even had his shot with Neil yet.
Are you sure about that? I thought Neil's name was crossed off the list. That implies success, doesn't it?

Last edited:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
How much time was left until Halloween by EP8's end? In just a couple of days Bella was worried because she hadn't seen Jill yet, there's no way she'll rest before she sees her.

Unless DPC comes up with some bullshit excuse for Jill to avoid Bella and MC for weeks, there's no way some kind of confrontation won't happen in EP9.

It depends primarily on three things:
  • Starting date of the game
  • Length of the Episode 7 time skip
  • Ending day Episode 8

Let's take the first one first. In general, universities in the U.S. start their fall semesters in the second or third week of August, with certain outliers in early September. (If the audience will refrain from reigniting the idiotic debate on the accuracy of that, the bulk of us would be most grateful.) As DPC didn't provide a starting date for the game, I chose August 20 in my timeline for a couple of reasons:
  • It puts the first day of school in late August, but not too late.
  • It allows Halloween to fall on a Saturday. Sure, a Halloween party does not NEED to be held on Halloween, but this one will be because I said it will.
Second thing to consider is the Episode 7 time skip. I've extended this by a week as compared to my previous timeline posts. One thing is certain - it can be no shorter than 3 days. However, by extending it to 10 days, it makes the episode run 2-1/2 weeks, which is close to what Episode 8 runs, and it makes it more reasonable to reach Halloween by the end of Episode 9.

And as far as Episode 8 goes, we don't know on what day it ends, but the fog of war doesn't run into the next week.

Using these factors, you will have about 2-1/2 to 3 weeks of in-game time between the end of Episode 8 and October 31 (presumably the day of the Halloween party).

For reference, here's my current unofficial timeline:

Timeline 3.png

OFT .... Have you voted?

Well, not being a poll but rather a post to simply "Like"...

...no, I haven't given the post a "Like" yet.

But I will say I like it for several reasons:
  • I like that it's a preview of my lovely Nicole
  • I like her in glasses
  • I like that it looks like we might be able to spend some actual quality time with her
  • I like that I'm not coughing up $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ a month just for a picture

Derek's bedroom eyes are funny though. Find someone who looks at you the way Derek looks at MC in that shot and you will be happy forever.

Derek is the Bro of Bros, and only DPC can convince me otherwise.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
She's stuck as a side character in Maya's mediocre story, otherwise she's be up there at/near the top.
Yeah that's the main problem with Josy. Her scenes with the MC are great but she is dragged down with the whole Maya drama. Hope DPC gives her some plot of her own in the next season, otherwise she is just being wasted.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
It depends primarily on three things:
  • Starting date of the game
  • Length of the Episode 7 time skip
  • Ending day Episode 8

Let's take the first one first. In general, universities in the U.S. start their fall semesters in the second or third week of August, with certain outliers in early September. (If the audience will refrain from reigniting the idiotic debate on the accuracy of that, the bulk of us would be most grateful.) As DPC didn't provide a starting date for the game, I chose August 20 in my timeline for a couple of reasons:
  • It puts the first day of school in late August, but not too late.
  • It allows Halloween to fall on a Saturday. Sure, a Halloween party does not NEED to be held on Halloween, but this one will be because I said it will.
Second thing to consider is the Episode 7 time skip. I've extended this by a week as compared to my previous timeline posts. One thing is certain - it can be no shorter than 3 days. However, by extending it to 10 days, it makes the episode run 2-1/2 weeks, which is close to what Episode 8 runs, and it makes it more reasonable to reach Halloween by the end of Episode 9.

And as far as Episode 8 goes, we don't know on what day it ends, but the fog of war doesn't run into the next week.

Using these factors, you will have about 2-1/2 to 3 weeks of in-game time between the end of Episode 8 and October 31 (presumably the day of the Halloween party).

For reference, here's my current unofficial timeline:

View attachment 1920396

Well, not being a poll but rather a post to simply "Like"...

...no, I haven't given the post a "Like" yet.

But I will say I like it for several reasons:
  • I like that it's a preview of my lovely Nicole
  • I like her in glasses
  • I like that it looks like we might be able to spend some actual quality time with her
  • I like that I'm not coughing up $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ a month just for a picture

Derek is the Bro of Bros, and only DPC can convince me otherwise.
Enormous work... (y) (y) (y)
The last day of episode 8 should be the first day of episode 9 (share day) and on the other hand, I don't think a skip is necessary in episode 9, the whole new mini-game of organizing the party needs time... besides the branch.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Zoey has been named since November more than 2000 times in individual posts but I don't think it reaches the levels of Maya, Quinn and Jill (It's not me I don't have 2000 posts talking about her.. Yet :BootyTime: )
They are often mentioned, Quinn and Jill are very controversial and cause a lot of arguing. Maya also causes a lot of controversy because of her haters - I don't understand these people.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
They are often mentioned, Quinn and Jill are very controversial and cause a lot of arguing. Maya also causes a lot of controversy because of her haters - I don't understand these people.
Makes sense to me since those girls all have controversial elements in their story (Quinn does some really bad stuff, Maya had the whole drama with her sexuality and hiding things from the MC..Jill is the least offensive, I guess she is too perfect in some ways and the rich virgin stuff is cheesy).

Taz423

Mar 27, 2021
I feel like if theres a skip between Episodes, it can't be longer than a week. Tests work after 5 days sex took place, so the person can be pregnant from a week to at most a month now. Baby Bumps only appear after 4-5 months, so as someone theorized ealier, Heather getting one (if shes the one thats pregnant) is impossible.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Riona-mostly mention how MC will make her cum.
Camila-we are talking mostly about her assets-front and behind.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Makes sense to me since those girls all have controversial elements in their story (Quinn does some really bad stuff, Maya had the whole drama with her sexuality and hiding things from the MC..Jill is the least offensive, I guess she is too perfect in some ways and the rich virgin stuff is cheesy).
In a way each girl is controversial in some ways

Josy: She pretty told MC she in relationship and still dated, probably sleep with him but at least she admitted she made a mistake was the first one to say they all three need to talk about it.

Maya: I feel like between Josy and her she hurted MC the most because they promised to be honest with each other and he was more close with her. She never told him she was in a relationship and hell she was the one ready leave Josy. At least Josy felt bad and hesitant with MC but Maya was just somewhat done with the bullshit. I would say Maya could of the hothead in the relationship while Josy tries to be reasonable you clearly see it when Josy went back the HOTs.

Sage: I kind find it funny that the brought the rebound stuff in ep.7 but in truth he was one since the guitar lessons. Sage was clearly using you so get back at Chad and Jade does the same thing. The big difference is Sage actually starts to like him and to Jade he's side guy.

Jill: Tbh: She tries so hard to fight the MCs battles without telling him. I think the future problems in there relationship is that she's going to be do things without his permission and stuff with her family especially being rich and him being poor.

Bella: Her route is a red flag

Quinn: I personally have to say she was always main girl since season 1 because she was always there some shape or form especially being talked about by others. Then there more hints in season 1 as well but that'll be another post. but yeah she does fucked up shit so far and she's clearly going to suffer in season 3 I can feel it and Sage is going to hate her for betraying her trust.

I mean you thought her being the shit outta chad was light compare what she's going to do to Quinn.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In a way each girl is controversial in some ways

Josy: She pretty told MC she in relationship and still dated, probably sleep with him but at least she admitted she made a mistake was the first one to say they all three need to talk about it.

Maya: I feel like between Josy and her she hurted MC the most because they promised to be honest with each other and he was more close with her. She never told him she was in a relationship and hell she was the one ready leave Josy. At least Josy felt bad and hesitant with MC but Maya was just somewhat done with the bullshit. I would say Maya could of the hothead in the relationship while Josy tries to be reasonable you clearly see it when Josy went back the HOTs.

Sage: I kind find it funny that the brought the rebound stuff in ep.7 but in truth he was one since the guitar lessons. Sage was clearly using you so get back at Chad and Jade does the same thing. The big difference is Sage actually starts to like him and to Jade he's side guy.

Jill: Tbh: She tries so hard to fight the MCs battles without telling him. I think the future problems in there relationship is that she's going to be do things without his permission and stuff with her family especially being rich and him being poor.

Bella: Her route is a red flag

Quinn: I personally have to say she was always main girl since season 1 because she was always there some shape or form especially being talked about by others. Then there more hints in season 1 as well but that'll be another post. but yeah she does fucked up shit so far and she's clearly going to suffer in season 3 I can feel it and Sage is going to hate her for betraying her trust.

I mean you thought her being the shit outta chad was light compare what she's going to do to Quinn.
Agreed on the general thought less so on some specific judgments

Some of the controversies then were just deliberately added to the story by DPC in a rather forced manner

Reactions: qawser
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes