Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Hi guys, just need a little clarity here. Is season 1 & 2 together? Interlude is season 3? Is season 3 complete, I mean are there to be more updates to it that anyone knows, and what about season 4, or is season 3 the end? thank you.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Hi guys, just need a little clarity here. Is season 1 & 2 together? Interlude is season 3? Is season 3 complete, I mean are there to be more updates to it that anyone knows, and what about season 4, or is season 3 the end? thank you.
Is season 1 & 2 together? yes
Interlude is season 3? only the beginning, BaDIK has 4 episode for season.
is season 3 the end? no, at least not as far as we know

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I agree about Madam, but Nora is the MC's science teacher in the coming half term. No real need for complications beyond that one!
Does instead Madame need a family background?
It is not a question of necessity but of cohesion. Being 'just' the teacher is not enough, you need further links

• Wow
Reactions: sorco2003

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
The kinship link remains the most probable (and easy to write), but another link is needed

She must be linked in some way to other characters
Seriously speaking I agree, something has to connect for Nora's "return" to have a major impact. But, as it has been shown many times here, they always go for the "easy" way out, incest is hard to overcome in F95 (even knowing that it will never happen).

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
For example, the rebound guy with Sage. It is not something natural in the story, it is suddenly inserted, it created controversy, and then by the next chapter it had completely disappeared
:unsure:I don’t recall this, what episode was it in before it was removed? Sage banged a guy after Chad or something? When would that have been possible? Or was it the time Tremolo referred to himself as a rebound guy?
E0513B93-1DEC-4209-9256-D5EDF75E8102.gif

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
For example, the rebound guy with Sage. It is not something natural in the story, it is suddenly inserted, it created controversy, and then by the next chapter it had completely disappeared
I don't believe so because Sage treated him as such, and she just got dumped by Chad now she's jumping back in the arms of the MC without talking about it.

He's right to really bring it up because if he didn't she would of kept rebounding him. Sage route was always Whirlwind where they found each other attractive with sex but slowly grow to like each other emotionally.

To prove my point She pretty much explained in Ep.8 if you date or not that sex with fun nothing serious and she was seriously thinking about dating him but she's scared to ruin their friendship and she got out of relationship.

If MC never said anything she wouldn't been taking him seriously as boyfriend material; I don't mind that MC kept his distance because she seemed pissed off and it smart to talk to her until she was ready to. I wouldn't say it disappear if they talked about it.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
:unsure:I don’t recall this, what episode was it in before it was removed? Sage banged a guy after Chad or something? When would that have been possible? Or was it the time Tremolo referred to himself as a rebound guy?
View attachment 1921111
Seventh chapter, when MC suddenly decided i doesn't want to be Sage's rebound guy, Sage reassured him that she want to wait for him, and after doesn't wait more than 2 minutes.
Next chapter threesome with Quinn...

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
View attachment 1921111
No Tremolo had a Rebound guy talk with her in ep.7 while she visited at the DIK's after getting better from being sick. He pretty much said he wanted to be more to her than that and she just left. Some people felt like it was forced but to me it wasn't if you really think about it or played the game many times.

Reactions: TrainHardnett
Oct 8, 2018
What does it take to be a stockholder and buy dips on DPC? More stock = art novel expansionism :HideThePain:
I mean, there is there even a budget allocated to develop game and market? Wondering if do AAA videogames actually cost this much to make and advertise?
Triple AAA games cost hundreds of millions, and that's just for development. Red dead redemption 2 for example, cost rockstar about 540 million dollars.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
No Tremolo had a Rebound guy talk with her in ep.7 while she visited at the DIK's after getting better from being sick. He pretty much said he wanted to be more to her than that and she just left. Some people felt like it was forced but to me it wasn't if you really think about it or played the game many times.
Seventh chapter, when MC suddenly decided i doesn't want to be Sage's rebound guy, Sage reassured him that she want to wait for him, and after doesn't wait more than 2 minutes.
Oh, yeah, I remember that causing quite a tiff in the thread but I never remember having an issue with that part, myself, and it doesn’t sound super forced given Sage’s character in general. Plus the threesome is avoidable, anyway, and Trem saying it doesn’t derail anything too majorly in any case. You can still get together officially at the end of 8 and have meaningful talks that explain why she felt that way beforehand

Honestly this thread could use a chill-pill on occasion
538E6F16-4EFB-4200-9F0D-535EC6B04E3F.gif

Reactions: Alphaeboy

(s)AINT

Aug 19, 2019
If u count the interlude witch every episode has, rn is like 7 months in development for episode 9 and we got 2000+ renders or so.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
It wasn't executed well but it still needed to happen. Don't forget there are time jumps in the episodes themselves. It might be a short time for you but it isn't for the characters.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It wasn't executed well but it still needed to happen. Don't forget there are time jumps in the episodes themselves. It might be a short time for you but it isn't for the characters.
At the HOTs party the time between Sage's promise to wait and her kiss that breaks this waiting is the same for us and for the characters...e

Reactions: Skeltom
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes