Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
very pushed as a reconstruction

the big fish that Quinn works with who would they be? Buddy?
even on the large quantities there would be some question, she tried to sell some cocaine and still has it on her nightstand, aside from the unidentified drug she made hers with Tommy, we're talking about some weed, sugar pills and non-prescription drugs...

it would not be the most glorious operation conducted by the DEA
But wait, the DEA will catch Quinn and Buddy, then announce a successful operation to take down an international drug cartel from Mexico that MS-13 is behind. CNN will present it to a correct light. Solid profit!

By the way, the Chinese triads are also involved in this, because they will arrest Riona. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: If we get seriously, my theory is based on assumptions. We don't know what kind of business the Quinn gang has or how much it covers. Buddy is clearly not the biggest figure out there. Perhaps the drug trade covers the entire city or districts.

Last edited:

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
yeah, it's small and cute, like josy

but all these jokes about a rabid racoon/goblin... you had one job :D

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
No, that guy is just a loser and a freshman simp. Where does he get the money for the van? He just can't interact properly with girls and his only option is stalking. Just a creepy guy. But he is not the only stalker of Riona and this is clear at the end of Ep8. The van belongs to someone else.

Quinn is not small. She sells drugs on campus, that's dozens of clients. She is involved in a large drug business run by more serious criminals from a gang with which she is related by blood. Through Quinn, the police/feds can reach out to the mobsters who run this drug ring in the city.
In any case, for the amount of drugs that she sells, she can face a long prison term. Ten years or more.
Somehow I doubt DPC wants to transform "Being a DIK" into "The Wire" or "Breaking Bad," so not sure we'll really get too deep into any of this, but I want to try and inject some realistic legal perspective into this debate:

The DEA is unlikely to be interested in Quinn or any drug dealing at B&R unless Quinn's organization has a direct cartel connection or some link to a much larger narcotics distribution and/or manufacturing operation. Local police would certainly be interested, though. A proper investigation would require setting up surveillance (from vans and UCs (undercover officers), for example) to learn details on all the dealers involved--not just Quinn, but any other people who sell (including Riona). The police will observe for weeks and months to understand the operation in as much detail as possible and gather evidence. The prosecutor guiding the police investigation will instruct them on what evidence they need to indict as much of the operation as possible, particularly any "big fish." Once the prosecutor believes they have enough evidence, the police will swoop in and make a ton of arrests. All the dealers, including Quinn and Riona, will be collared and would almost certainly see some jail time, if convicted. If Quinn has a lot of inside knowledge about the drug organization above her she could cooperate with authorities in the hopes of reducing her sentence.

I'm not sure Quinn would be viewed as a minor player in all this. Even if the volume of drugs is relatively small, remember that she is also a madam (she runs a prostitution ring), which in almost all US jurisdictions is illegal. If her drug ring also runs her prostitution ring and if Stephen Burke oversees both in some way, then suddenly it's a huge conspiracy. Let's just say that Riona is right to feel worried.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Are you sure the discussion with Derek doesn't factor into this one at all? I seem to recall him asking whether you preferred it grown or shaven clean.
Josy explicitly mentioned in EP5 so she shaved smooth and that was after Derek asked the MC.:rolleyes::unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
the game story is well written, and that i can say this is the most perfect story i have ever experienced, looking forward for new chapters, hope u well and wish the game never be abandon
What a wholesome comment. Consider your like cherry popped.:)
Consider your “like” cherry double penetrated. :sneaky:

Not quite so wholesome anymore. :p

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Josy as the short one works fine, and Karen Gillian as Sage is so correct I think DPC might have had KG in mind when he designed Sage!
all except for Sage being stacked and KG while being very attractive IRL is not.
1050793_IRL_Sage.jpg

its been postulated on this site that She may be a motivation for Sage...
and even she isn't as stacked. mind-numbingly hot though.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
all except for Sage being stacked and KG while being very attractive IRL is not.
View attachment 1935005

its been postulated on this site that She may be a motivation for Sage...
and even she isn't as stacked. mind-numbingly hot though.
KG is pretty stacked - but she's also 6 feet tall. No, she doesn't have the exaggerated cartoon boobs Sage has, but everything else works perfectly!

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
KG is pretty stacked - but she's also 6 feet tall. No, she doesn't have the exaggerated cartoon boobs Sage has, but everything else works perfectly!
She's 5'11". Which, if you ask a woman, is a very important distinction. Anything under 6 feet tall is just 'short'.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes