NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Wish Rooster was more integrated into the story and interactions to mean something, like why wouldn't constantly making fun of Dawe make him want to punch you in the face? Even something like the EP5 Lily interaction worked for me.

Reactions: zarachi

yanjiejiu

Jul 14, 2019
It just came to me on my sixth/seventh? play through that I never get the joke at the start: pink, brown and fits like a glove?

Any help from smart people?:unsure:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Yo, guys why even when I choosing Jill as a character who I'm interested she talks to me that we are not made for each other? Any ideas?
You are DIK
or you went help Sage instead go in a date with her
or you didn't choose fight for her and didn't get her masturbating scene in ep 7

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
Does anyone knows why is it swyper app was uninstalled when MC got new smartphone later in Season 2? I kept reviewing some saves in different episodes where I couldn't find conversation with Nora.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Does anyone knows why is it swyper app was uninstalled when MC got new smartphone later in Season 2? I kept reviewing some saves in different episodes where I couldn't find conversation with Nora.
Yeah, when he got the new phone, he didn't install swyper back.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Right now the the jealous score isn't used for anything. It doesn't effect her diching the MC in episode eight at all if that's what you meant. Whether or not that changes in the latter episodes is still up in the air. My guess is she'll probably start having thoughts about whether or not her and the MC are really right for each other since he wasn't seeing only her.

*Sigh*

Founded on absolutely nothing but my notoriously unreliable gut instinct, I've been thinking Jill's jealousy points might be a mechanism DPC uses in the future to break up her relationship with the MC in the future regardless of your choices now or in the future.

Clarified. ;)

This was one hell of a doom post

Wasn't so bad.png

I can't be all shits and giggles, can I?

It just came to me on my sixth/seventh? play through that I never get the joke at the start: pink, brown and fits like a glove?

Any help from smart people?:unsure:

I'll give you a hint:

1.png

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yes, Swiper disappears with the receipt of a new phone in Episode 7. This is explained in the story - MC says that he is no longer interested in this app and prefers live communication.
We can say this is the life story of 80% of those who installed Tinder.

You will meet Nora later in episode 8.

Reactions: Vixen ♀

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Quick question. We expect to have 4 Seasons in total right?
Exactly no one knows, perhaps the more correct answer is "at least" 4 seasons, as indeed each season will always consist of 4 chapters there could also be a fifth or at least some sort of special with epilogues

in my opinion DPC doesn't know either

Last edited:

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
I kinda hate doing it, but I have to agree with Geralt_From_Rivia on this one. Jade Empire was probably the last time you saw a BioWare game released before Electronic Arts took over and turned them into a puppet studio, severely curtailing their development freedoms. They give a lot of lip service to being able to do what they want, but time and again this has been shown to be complete bollocks.
Someone didn't play Dragon Age: Origins. :D

People like to blame EA for everything, I think Bioware is more of a symbol how mainstream cultural mores have changed (for the worse). This is mostly illustrated by the change that was going on during Dragon Age: Origins (game that spent time in development hell and thus was released post EA-acquisition) and Mass Effect (which was released through the same Microsoft partnership as Jade Empire).

I mean, I can't even follow mainstream gaming news due to the fact that it's all woke social commentary with a sprinkling of games to hold it together.

Happily I can still play BaDIK where nobody will (so far) try to shame me for wanting to shag a cute girl with a big bust. Or several, in fact. Sometimes at once.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes