soxfanforever

Jan 21, 2018
Final nail in the coffin for this game will be this.

Announcement: "i have realized that i am unhappy with how older chapters went down, therefore the first 2 seasons will be getting a whole new rework"
Don't go putting that evil into the universe. I've seen it happen too often to good projects in the last couple of years. Makes me sick just thinking about it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
OK, I'm busily re-doing my game as for some reason my saves didn't work when I updated to the 0.8.2.
It's been a long time since I played this and not sure what I did last time at the Maya+Josy point.
If I go to Bella does it mean that the Sage path of being F buddies closes (I really want to go after Bella and I'm assuming that is possible).
I'm going to make two saves...one after the Sage branch (lol) and the other after Bella branch (not going to bother with Derek branch).
I guess what I need to know is if there is anything important that happens during either Sage or Bella branches that sets you on a path - the Bella branch didn't have much dialogue, but I guess I get to use her pool later....

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes