felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Can't shake the feeling it's what will happen. Bella and Maya have a clear 'broken' path to me, Jill too for other reasons she probably won't be able to control, and while it may not be that apparent with Josy and Sage, both could be either responsible (Josy) or victim (Sage) of broken scenarios... there will be a happy ending, but it could be sad as fuck before that.
Being a story about first great love, it is very likely that the ending is at least melancholic

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
If there is an ending...

Yeah, there are bad endings, and then there are bad endings.

There will be an ending......

An ending where MC is cucked by Stephen/Neil/Vinny/Magnar/Ron/Bert/Derek..... :Kappa:
There's still so much content that we need - Cathy, Mona, Bianca, Jill's mom, Bianca's mom, Bianca's brunette friend, Bianca's brunette friend's mom, Chad and Troy, Stanley :Kappa:

OK. Now you're asking for it..

if you're Ached, there's only one choice:

And if you're Lostanddamned:

Stanley.png

Stanley (colorized).png

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
You know if something bad was going to happen EP 9 is perfect place for it to happen or start. With the DIKs having a party with the HoTs and Pink Rose what will the Jocks do sure things have cool a little but this is a massive Fuck you Dawe cover in diarrhea shit they can't just let that go can they? The Jocks try to crash the party but something goes very wrong. While I think the Jocks will crash the party and something will go wrong I don't any one will die that would be a hard turn in tone unless its TY watermelon:eek::eek::eek::eek::cry: but that might to be hard a loss for anyone to handle

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
You know if something bad was going to happen EP 9 is perfect place for it to happen or start. With the DIKs having a party with the HoTs and Pink Rose what will the Jocks do sure things have cool a little but this is a massive Fuck you Dawe cover in diarrhea shit they can't just let that go can they? The Jocks try to crash the party but something goes very wrong. While I think the Jocks will crash the party and something will go wrong I don't any one will die that would be a hard turn in tone unless its TY watermelon:eek::eek::eek::eek::cry: but that might to be hard a loss for anyone to handle
Caleb is kind of an unhinged monster, wouldn't count him out of doing something final. Quinn's family/friends too... while not involved in a DIKs party, Maya's father is a control freak psycho, let's not forget Josy's own brother, Tommy, or Bella's ex being somewhere, either for real or in her head, Jill's family or Tybalt, and Quinn's presence in Sage life...

I mean, don't know if you played Acting Lessons (I suppose so), there's already an Ana (Zoey), multiple 'Angela/Hedwig' (HOTs and other inconsequential flings), Liam (Derek), so, to me, there's no way there's not a Leah somewhere, and it most definitely won't be an obvious one (like... Bella... I'm kinda scared of what's hidden behind that locked door).

And like you said, that ending may affect a lot of people negatively, and it won't be because it sucks (100% sure of that)

Reactions: Darkwen

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
With bella and jill, it was awasome.
I personally don't consider any relationship MC has before coming out as cheating, but there are some that stand out

definitely Bella and Jill
Quinn with both Maya and Sage (the relationship with Quinn doesn't actually start until chapter six, but having sex with her on the roof and then going to talk to Maya and Josy is cheating)
the girls in the restaurant by dating Sage
Jade and Sage, but this is just a DPC trap, otherwise there would have been no harm in it

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I personally don't consider any relationship MC has before coming out as cheating, but there are some that stand out

definitely Bella and Jill
Quinn with both Maya and Sage (the relationship with Quinn doesn't actually start until chapter six, but having sex with her on the roof and then going to talk to Maya and Josy is cheating)
the girls in the restaurant by dating Sage
Jade and Sage, but this is just a DPC trap, otherwise there would have been no harm in it
I don't see any of these things as the MC cheating on a LI, he's not in an exclusive relationship with any of them (until the end of season 2) and they know he's seeing other girls. Bella/Jill comes close (maybe Quinn too since Maya hates her) but that's more because Bella is betraying her friendship with Jill by fooling around with a guy she knows Jill likes.

Reactions: avariciousthumb57

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't see any of these things as the MC cheating on a LI, he's not in an exclusive relationship with any of them (until the end of season 2) and they know he's seeing other girls. Bella/Jill comes close (maybe Quinn too since Maya hates her) but that's more because Bella is betraying her friendship with Jill by fooling around with a guy she knows Jill likes.
the relationship with MC is not official, but the relationship between Quinn and Sage is, as between the HOts and Sage

one does not hide well behind a finger, can Sage ever be pleased that MC is exploiting the brothel set up by Quinn? this is regardless of how official their relationship is

Reactions: NebulousShooter

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
There is also the option to move on from Jill and just be friends. You just have to reject her a few times and the story changes, not much but it changes :devilish:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
the relationship with MC is not official, but the relationship between Quinn and Sage is, as between the HOts and Sage

one does not hide well behind a finger, can Sage ever be pleased that MC is exploiting the brothel set up by Quinn? this is regardless of how official their relationship is
I don't think it matters if the MC is dating Sage or not, she's going to be angry with him no matter what. Even if he didn't use the restaurant, he still knows about it and didn't tell her. If he did use it, then it's probably going to land him in trouble with all five of the main girls lol. Still, that's not cheating because he's not in a relationship with Sage. If he continues to fuck prostitutes in the next episode, then yes but up until now? Nah.

There is also the option to move on from Jill and just be friends. You just have to reject her a few times and the story changes, not much but it changes :devilish:
True, but it's still kind of a betrayal of Jill. Bella tells her she should date the MC and then starts fooling around with him without saying anything to her, that's not a good friend.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
What variables have there been in the renpy code that haven't been utilised yet? There's definitely Jill's jealousy points but there's others as well I think. I don't think the discussing Cathy Cluck with HOTs rather than keeping the discussion DIK only has led to anything yet, then there was the option of telling Josy about Chad (I assume if you told Josy but didn't tell Sage that will bite you on the ass in the Sage branch). Are there any others I haven't thought about?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BigBlueDude
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes