felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think it matters if the MC is dating Sage or not, she's going to be angry with him no matter what. Even if he didn't use the restaurant, he still knows about it and didn't tell her. If he did use it, then it's probably going to land him in trouble with all five of the main girls lol. Still, that's not cheating because he's not in a relationship with Sage. If he continues to fuck prostitutes in the next episode, then yes but up until now? Nah.

True, but it's still kind of a betrayal of Jill. Bella tells her she should date the MC and then starts fooling around with him without saying anything to her, that's not a good friend.
and what do we care whether Sage gets angry or not if she is not our girl?

we had sex with her mother, we didn't know she was, so what? if we had sex with another professor would that be a problem? she'll get over it

with Quinn it's more complicated, because there are crimes, but Sage's anger is not our problem in the case, if anything it is for Quinn

I am simplifying but this is.

in the same way that Jill feeling bad about catching us with Bella is a problem that she's going to have to overcome, we can help Bella, but it's not our problem

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I was digging through old Discord posts on the BaDIK server (that's a chore), and I came across these. Apologies if they've already been posted here, but I don't recall seeing them.

It's pretty cool to see the evolution presented this way. DPC says he has been changing only lighting and makeup for the faces from episode to episode as he tries to hone his skills. Considering what I've seen lighting and makeup do to someone's face in real life, I tend to believe him.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I was digging through old Discord posts on the BaDIK server (that's a chore), and I came across these. Apologies if they've already been posted here, but I don't recall seeing them.

It's pretty cool to see the evolution presented this way. DPC says he has been changing only lighting and makeup for the faces from episode to episode as he tries to hone his skills. Considering what I've seen lighting and makeup do to someone's face in real life, I tend to believe him.
They all tend to improve, but at some point they take a pretty wacky turn

For Jill, they couldn't find only beautiful renders....

Dec 19, 2019

I think I'm in the minority here, but I liked the change he made to Heather's face in the preview. Her face looks cuter somehow and I thought that hair style suited her, however I think this hair style will only last the Halloween party.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You know if something bad was going to happen EP 9 is perfect place for it to happen or start. With the DIKs having a party with the HoTs and Pink Rose what will the Jocks do sure things have cool a little but this is a massive Fuck you Dawe cover in diarrhea shit they can't just let that go can they? The Jocks try to crash the party but something goes very wrong. While I think the Jocks will crash the party and something will go wrong I don't any one will die that would be a hard turn in tone unless its TY watermelon:eek::eek::eek::eek::cry: but that might to be hard a loss for anyone to handle
When the Jocks try to crash the Halloween party, it will come down to a fight between Caleb and the MC. Probably not all the DIKs will have the MC's back, but Sage will watch the MC's ass and take Dawe apart MC-style.:unsure:

Then, in EP10, the MC will lead a self-defense class for girls because they all want to fight like Sage.:ROFLMAO:

Dec 19, 2019
When the Jocks try to crash the Halloween party, it will come down to a fight between Caleb and the MC. Probably not all the DIKs will have the MC's back, but Sage will watch the MC's ass and take Dawe apart MC-style.:unsure:
That's where you are wrong. MC will lose to Caleb and then Sage will beat him up. :WeSmart:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020

Some of it is just better lighting. In the first 4 episodes? Everyone is just under an unnatural bright spot light most of the time

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Because she's the MC's friend? You can still care about someone without wanting to fuck them. :ROFLMAO:
I explained that I simplified it

but if we are just Sage's friends, she may be angry that we chose Quinn over her, but she has to get over it

it's not that we completely don't care, but that's her problem.

between finding out that you had sex with a friend's mother or your girlfriend's mother is going to be different or not? it becomes such a minor problem that it almost ceases to be a problem.

already the friendship between a man and a woman is very dubious, but the one with Sage.. who asks us 3 times to have a relationship with her... I would not classify it among the purest and most disinterested friendships :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Higher resolution textures, lighting, soft shadows, increased detail (more polygons). Especially Episode 8 looks like Next-Gen. The difference is huge. And looking at the Episode 9 Preview, the quality will be even higher. The reflections on Sage's body are something.

Even looking at the background in Ep 7-8 you can see better textures.

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
this a game that Benifits from the creator's ego, i can tell he's not gonna stop this game cause he wants to make an ending as iconic as AL

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
this a game that Benifits from the creator's ego, i can tell he's not gonna stop this game cause he wants to make an ending as iconic as AL
I see it as professionalism, personally. Some really want to create something worthy of attention, I'd put Caribdis, digi.B, MagicNuts, phillygames in that category, too. And say what you want about NLT Media, but he's always been consistent with his updates, they may be smallish, but twice a month, regular like a clockwork. Thought DarkCookie would also be like that too, but his last 2 years have been lackluster, to say the least...

And for the record, I have no problems waiting for quality updates. Like I know the next update of What A Legend (MagicNuts) is literally around the corner, but in the meanwhile I have chapter 8 to finish, and people spoke highly of Pale Carnations and Chasing Sunsets, so it's not like there's nothing to do.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
They all tend to improve, but at some point they take a pretty wacky turn

For Jill, they couldn't find only beautiful renders....
Renders remind me of those mug shot meth face progressions.
The fun part about Jill is, you never know if you are getting a 55 yr old goblin or a 21 yr old angelic student. Often she can morph several times back and forth in the course of just one scene. A simple smile is all it takes.

It is a fun guessing game I like to play whenever I start a new episode for the first time. :unsure: Ok, which Jill is DPC going to give me this time? He could even turn it into a pinochle style mini game with different Jill faces on the cards. Place your bets, but be careful, if you get a suit of goblin Jill smile cards, you lose everything.

AgentKoko

Jan 11, 2019
Been a while since I last played this. Can someone provide me with the saves where you meet the teacher near the pool. The dialogue was something about finding something out about her. I don't want to go through the whole story again to reach that point.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes