Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Hook up with that disgusting genders teacher to save your bro.
And of course don't forget to tell everyone around about video you film with her.

Don't be in relationship with Maya and Josy or they will prevent you from divine sacrifice for Derek.
There might be consquences in chapter 9 though, might want to let Derek take one for the team.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hook up with that disgusting genders teacher to save your bro.
And of course don't forget to tell everyone around about video you film with her.

Don't be in relationship with Maya and Josy or they will prevent you from divine sacrifice for Derek.
Why do you want to prevent Derek from having fun? The feminist and Arieth are not enough for him...

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
I was digging through old Discord posts on the BaDIK server (that's a chore), and I came across these. Apologies if they've already been posted here, but I don't recall seeing them.

It's pretty cool to see the evolution presented this way. DPC says he has been changing only lighting and makeup for the faces from episode to episode as he tries to hone his skills. Considering what I've seen lighting and makeup do to someone's face in real life, I tend to believe him.
Gotta say Sage got the biggest Glow-up in the entire cast. Bella looks the same lmao

Great render, but I keep thinking that her belly button is way off center of both her legs, and chest. Maybe just me.
Nah. That shit is way off. Hopefully gets fixed before release

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes