Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
OK, one further question.
I'm trying to fill in my special renders and I've got them all except for one in ep1 brawler.
Can't quite work out what all four of the brawler options are...one at home, and the other three seem to be walking the hallways and two in Maya's.....the last one in Maya's though says it's not available and I'd have thought that was the missing one (if they are in game order in the viewer).....I'm having to reload some old save to get them and I didn't save at every point...I guess I could re-load from the home location onwards but that's tedious.
Is there a way to open a specific special render without actually doing it (from the command screen?)

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
OK, one further question.
I'm trying to fill in my special renders and I've got them all except for one in ep1 brawler.
Can't quite work out what all four of the brawler options are...one at home, and the other three seem to be walking the hallways and two in Maya's.....the last one in Maya's though says it's not available and I'd have thought that was the missing one (if they are in game order in the viewer).....I'm having to reload some old save to get them and I didn't save at every point...I guess I could re-load from the home location onwards but that's tedious.
Is there a way to open a specific special render without actually doing it (from the command screen?)
I have so many missing renders because I played an exclusive Chick playthrough, it's crazy, I'm somewhat of a completionist and all those blocked renders everywhere, arg... but, could it be a render from the Brawler app you have on your cellphone ?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I was Using the scrappy mod and finished Season 2 choosing all the girls. I have all the paths active and after the scene jill, she caught me boning bella on the table. Will it affect her normal path?
Ah dont worry... you will have to start all over again anyways...

there is no way this savegame will work with season 3 in a proper way. Just dont use these kind of mods if you want to use your savegames in the future... just dont... and yeah that means multiple playthroughs are ahead if you want to experience all the girls. You need a walkthrough? Really, just use the PDFs

and dont blame DPC for it...

Reactions: Stemmyz

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Now this here is one of the ways you can differentiate where most people learned their English, because it's predominantly only the US where anybody thinks fanny means ass. In the larger developed world, they know it properly refers to the lady's nethers.
Americans have traditionally had massive problems not mixing the two :LUL:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Need a break from the scary stuff? Drop by the moose! Special drinks all night!
View attachment 1950960
I read on Reddit that the DPC Twitter comes alive shortly before the release. If this is true, then I have a good feeling that we won't have to wait until October.
DIK Brothers, Assemble?

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Just finished episode 8, as a massive Chick, and damn some choice consequences are harder than others... I mean, nothing devastating per se, but there's a world of difference between a 'harem' game and a game like this one... Sage takes the rejection well, at least, anyway I didn't even know until episode 7 that I could reignite something that I let down early in the game for whatever reasons, nothing on Maya&Josy, nor on Jill (except that part on the table, damn, yup, she was annihilated), but rejecting Bella, ouch...

Now on to Zoey to see what the fuss is about !
Why haven't you seen when Jill rejects Tybalt you are neutral but Dick rejects you too :devilish: :eek:

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I have so many missing renders because I played an exclusive Chick playthrough, it's crazy, I'm somewhat of a completionist and all those blocked renders everywhere, arg... but, could it be a render from the Brawler app you have on your cellphone ?
yes, I know it's brawler app, but as you can only do one in each free roam and it's the top right (so number 4) the implication from the WT is it's the last free roam in Maya's room, but I got there and was told it's not available....so I'm a little baffled.
A complete chick run through...must be difficult, but I guess you'd have a lot less to do because of the DIK status events.

Reactions: Sasanid
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes