myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
I'll have to get back to it before Episode 9 gets out (in a couple months, not worrying), and play a Neutral AND a Massive DIK (for Quinn, hated her playing as a chick, but I just love broken characters in general) routes, having just ended a Massive Chick one. And with what you said for Lily, she intrigues me a lot more for the neutral one, thought she was just a dumb bimbo at first, and damn, even if I didn't interact with her cause of the path I was on, it was, to me, clearly an act she puts on, she's way smarter than she appears.

Man, that fucking game...
The only difference with Lily in neutral is having free sex and the occasional comment at the Jock/Hot party. There is no need to start a new game until there is a possible relationship with her. But never stick your finger up Lily's ass or bye. Not to mention "secret golden"...Spoiler

• Haha
Reactions: Sasanid

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
So I know that the MC can get Josy and Maya in EP4 even with the affinity Neutral. But what bothers me is how the MC gets the neutral affinity. The only way that works is if the MC gives in to Major Choice 6 (Jade) and lets her feet do what she wants. Dani might catch on to that anyway and rumors spread fast at B&R.

Besides, Jade has a pubic hair runway and my MC always replies to Derek that he likes clean shaven pussy.
Of course for that reason Josy shaves because he has done a Crabjob with Arieth his "mother" :ROFLMAO:
For a better result as a neutral it is better to start hitting Troy. Troy is a sacrifice to have a better experience in the Neutral Dick or Chick role.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The only difference with Lily in neutral is having free sex and the occasional comment at the Jock/Hot party. There is no need to start a new game until there is a possible relationship with her. But never stick your finger up Lily's ass or bye. Not to mention "secret golden"...Spoiler
I doubt he will promote that much Lily.
BTW just finished Youjo Senki marathon.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Thanks for the tip !

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Of course for that reason Josy shaves because he has done a Crabjob with Arieth his "mother" :ROFLMAO:
For a better result as a neutral it is better to start hitting Troy. Troy is a sacrifice to have a better experience in the Neutral Dick or Chick role.
Why should I hit Troy. He is also just a victim in the first moment. If you beat him, we get -2 points from Isabella in EP3.

No, Josy might have done a crabjob with Arieth because Arieth wants to teach Josy everything.

Personally, I actually only make one DIK decision. My MC is fighting with Tommy because he is attacking the MC.

I just came up with a theory about James.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I have a question about going through the two different character paths.

When choosing dik choices are you just some alpha dick head that isn't nice?
And if you want to be nice and choose Chick are you just some beta cuck? XD
DIK isn't a direct synonym for asshole; the MC will be more blunt, hotheaded and profane, but he's still fundamentally the kid Neil raised. Meanwhile CHICKs are calmer and more measured, but you'll still become a de facto leader of the DIKs.

Besides, you don't necessarily need to go all in on DIK/CHICK. Permanent DIK Affinity requires making 11 Major DIK decisions by the end of Chapter 8. That means you can make up to 4 CHICK decisions safely (of vice versa). So if you don't want the MC to be the sort of man who would solicit prostitution or sleep with a professor, you can just pick the CHICK options at those crises. Likewise if you want your CHICK MC not to back down from a fight, you can play him that way (though that will use up most of your indulgences).

Now we don't know how Affinity will be handled in Season 3+, so it's possible you'll eventually be railroaded into choices you don't like. But given DPC added Neutral options to Major Decisions in Episode 8, I think that's unlikely. I think your individual decision are more likely to cause problems than your Affinity.

Looking at old Discord posts some more, and there was a little discussion among the completionists that DPC jumped into:

View attachment 1951313

View attachment 1951314

He gave no clue as to what it was or how it could be found, and now my life is totally disrupted until I find it.

View attachment 1951361
Eh, I'd say the odds are good DPC is either trolling or the eventual line will be an extremely minor variation of a more common one.

Still, if you need to track it down... we know the game tracks which lines you've seen so it can flag lines that are safe to skip. Is there an easy way to compare a list of flagged lines to a list of all lines and thus create a list of unseen lines?

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Damn, sucks for the render, I guess there's some save someone could have to unlock it, otherwise.

As for the chick run, depends, I always play 'paragons' in games, I have trouble playing anything else in all the games I play, it'll be tough for me to play as a DIK, already wondering how I'll manage so yeah :LOL:
seem though if you can manage to stay neutral or nearly neutral then most (if not all) options are open

Reactions: Sasanid

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
seem though if you can manage to stay neutral or nearly neutral then most (if not all) options are open
I suppose only the extremes are closed, like Jill on the chick path and Quinn on the DIK one. Could get Sage ending as a massive chick in the end, didn't expect that, didn't get most of what I could during the game, though, and of course, none of the 'Others'.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Now this here is one of the ways you can differentiate where most people learned their English, because it's predominantly only the US where anybody thinks fanny means ass. In the larger developed world, they know it properly refers to the lady's nethers.
I will grant that this is pedantry of the most petty order, but the world's native English speaking population is about 360 million people. 239 million of them live in the United States. WE are the larger developed world, thank you very much, and the rest are very much the smaller. And since the OED defines words by common usage, all y'all are putting your vodka bullets in the wrong hole (see mods, it's on topic!!!).

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes