Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
yes, I know it's brawler app, but as you can only do one in each free roam and it's the top right (so number 4) the implication from the WT is it's the last free roam in Maya's room, but I got there and was told it's not available....so I'm a little baffled.
A complete chick run through...must be difficult, but I guess you'd have a lot less to do because of the DIK status events.
Damn, sucks for the render, I guess there's some save someone could have to unlock it, otherwise.

As for the chick run, depends, I always play 'paragons' in games, I have trouble playing anything else in all the games I play, it'll be tough for me to play as a DIK, already wondering how I'll manage so yeah :LOL:

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Why haven't you seen when Jill rejects Tybalt you are neutral but Dick rejects you too :devilish: :eek:
Well, like I said, I'm a massive chick in that game, Jill didn't reject me. (tried all the outcomes, of course)

I'll have to play neutral and as a DIK eventually, though.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
As if my chick playthrough wasn't already complicated, just finished the Interlude... goddamnit...

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Opinions on the blue girl? :unsure:
Perfect in many ways.

I mean, MCs first real love, similar story to Bert and Emma, similar path... she's coming home for him, while he thought she left him for good and turned the page.

I'll say it again... goddamnit...

Edit: In fact, I'll go even further, like I said in my former post, my playthrough is, to me, already complicated, as I don't see a 'clear cut' one I like more than another, the reason why I went through all the choices and saved the outcomes for episode 9, I like all of them, but I fail to grasp how that 'trio thing' with Maya&Josy can work, Jill's family will rein in and put monstrous pressure on her (her ending is too perfect, it's DPC remember), Bella has severe issues, severe, and Sage, I don't know, she's perfect in some ways too, but her entourage/family is piss poor, to say the least... Zoey though ? If DPC adds the option, she is the clear choice to me.

Last edited:

Ernatio D

Jul 8, 2017
I have a question about going through the two different character paths.

When choosing dik choices are you just some alpha dick head that isn't nice?
And if you want to be nice and choose Chick are you just some beta cuck? XD

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
This game confuses me some times (I mean a lot of times)....game is called 'Being a DIK' and by that I assumed you were supposed to try and party (drink drugs and sex) as much as possible. So, I find that after the tennis with Jill I can't see her in the shower because I'm too much of a DIK....I then also find out I don't get any more sex with Maya and/or Josy because again I have too much DIK...basically only neutral or Chick for both those bits.....is there anything else I am going to miss out on?
Does anyone know if there is a hack to change DIK status for whichever occasion demands using the command screen? I haven't enabled that screen yet as I was enjoying the way things are going, but after all the effort with Jill, Maya & Josy I feel I'm getting short changed.
Is it really so hard to tell the difference between a "dick" which is the stuff you thought, or a DIK, which is a member of a fraternity? I mean, really?

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
On the Sage Path, it would be funny if DPC does a gag where, as HOT President, she's heard all the horror stories from her sisters, and so, when she finally stays the night in MC's room, the DIKs gather on the balcony the next morning to sing the "walk" song to her, but she surprises them by showing up on the balcony and wanting to join in as they serenade the other girls who stayed the night.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I have so many missing renders because I played an exclusive Chick playthrough, it's crazy, I'm somewhat of a completionist and all those blocked renders everywhere, arg... but, could it be a render from the Brawler app you have on your cellphone ?
yes, I know it's brawler app, but as you can only do one in each free roam and it's the top right (so number 4) the implication from the WT is it's the last free roam in Maya's room, but I got there and was told it's not available....so I'm a little baffled.
A complete chick run through...must be difficult, but I guess you'd have a lot less to do because of the DIK status events.
If you mean the special renders then your playstyle has no effect on that. You can get all of them on a Dik or Chick. The gallery scenes are a different story. For the one alluding to Maya's room it probably means the book on the shelf above her desk, or maybe her dresser.

Reactions: Sasanid

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
He gave no clue as to what it was or how it could be found, and now my life is totally disrupted until I find it.
I would say he gave enough clues to that.
1. 14 RP with all girls pretty much means that line is in some scene with all girls present (why the hell RP check with all of them then?)
2. Money check means the line is in some scene with purchasing (again why the hell money check if not?)
3. DIK choices just a filler
4. DPC sure nobody seen the line cuz the line must be somewhat out of blue. The one who saw it definitely would ask about it somewhere.

The only one left is to combine the clues :unsure:

Maybe somewhere during freeroam before second DnG game? All girls present, you can buy from Magnar :unsure:

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
This doesn't just apply to Tommy. You just have to pay attention once during the playthrough to see who else is doing it. In Tommy's case, it suggests that the DIK in Tommy is uncomfortable because the MC has accomplished something (fucking Quinn) that he has not yet accomplished. The DIK in Tommy feels that his reputation is threatened by the MC.

Josy also does this, for example, in EP6 just before the threesome when she talks to the MC about Maya. It's her left arm that Josy puts on the back of her neck. It is a DIK conversation and Josy is embarrassed to talk about it. Josy even says in this scene that she is embarrassed to talk about it. No wonder, because Josy and Maya are only available on the CHICK path.

At the end of the interlude, the MC does the same thing. However, it is interesting that the MC does it with his right arm. By the MC closing his eyes, I interpret that as the MC screwing up his CHICK karma.

Preview 1 of EP9 shows like this, that the MC puts his right arm in his neck and looks to the left at the same time. According to my interpretation, the MC CHICK feels uncomfortable because he has acted or must act DIK.

RIGHT = CHICK
LEFT = DIK
How do I come to this conclusion? Actually quite simple. We see on our screen DIK on our LEFT side and CHICK on our RIGHT side. This can be transferred to the figures. But be careful when the figure looks into the mirror, because then it is the other way around. You can see this well with Josy when she looks at herself in the mirror in her HOT outfit.
You can also get Josy and Maya in Neutral and then become Neutral Dick. But before the end you have to be Neutral Chick or goodbye to this end. I am seeing that many people get fully into only a Dick or Chick role but there is also another double option Neutral Dick or Neutral Chick that also has its little secrets
By the way, to have a good relationship with Lily, you have to be neutral.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I like hearing how his wife takes to BaDIK:

Wife tester 1.PNG

Wife tester 2.PNG

Jade + Sage = "drama free"

He must have laughed his ass off when he first heard that.

:KEK::KEK::KEK:

Aside from punching him for some of the content he creates, she seems like a pretty good sport:

Working on dicks.PNG

I would say he gave enough clues to that.
1. 14 RP with all girls pretty much means that line is in some scene with all girls present (why the hell RP check with all of them then?)
2. Money check means the line is in some scene with purchasing (again why the hell money check if not?)
3. DIK choices just a filler
4. DPC sure nobody seen the line cuz the line must be somewhat out of blue. The one who saw it definitely would ask about it somewhere.

The only one left is to combine the clues :unsure:

Maybe somewhere during freeroam before second DnG game? All girls present, you can buy from Magnar :unsure:

That combination was a joke. He was just messing with his own moderator.

But he did put in a line of dialogue somewhere that seems to be tough to get.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
You can also get Josy and Maya in Neutral and then become Neutral Dick. But before the end you have to be Neutral Chick or goodbye to this end. I am seeing that many people get fully into only a Dick or Chick role but there is also another double option Neutral Dick or Neutral Chick that also has its little secrets
I'll have to get back to it before Episode 9 gets out (in a couple months, not worrying), and play a Neutral AND a Massive DIK (for Quinn, hated her playing as a chick, but I just love broken characters in general) routes, having just ended a Massive Chick one. And with what you said for Lily, she intrigues me a lot more for the neutral one, thought she was just a dumb bimbo at first, and damn, even if I didn't interact with her cause of the path I was on, it was, to me, clearly an act she puts on, she's way smarter than she appears.

Man, that fucking game...

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
So I know that the MC can get Josy and Maya in EP4 even with the affinity Neutral. But what bothers me is how the MC gets the neutral affinity. The only way that works is if the MC gives in to Major Choice 6 (Jade) and lets her feet do what she wants. Dani might catch on to that anyway and rumors spread fast at B&R.

Besides, Jade has a pubic hair runway and my MC always replies to Derek that he likes clean shaven pussy.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: myukimo
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes