Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
MC : "Hey Jill, wanna hold hands?"
Jill fans :
View attachment 1949540
That's pre ep. 8 stuff my friend. Current day Jill is 'goblin' up all of MC's cum. She actually let that male Arieth nut inside her. It is odd to think that there are less prudish girls in game that MC hasn't jizzed in yet. Who'd have thought Jill was such a risk taker. Now the only forbidden love is going down her rocky road. I fully expect to spelunk inside that chocolate cave before the end of ep. 10.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Bro am I... fucking retarded how do you play this game ffs, do I need to download something else maybe idk Iam at such a loss.
First download season 1 and 2 you can find it on the first page unless your blind you can't miss it, second play game, Third download season three(interlude) and do the same as step two or wait for EP9 to come out. IF you need more steps I can only assume you fuck Becky which means your brain is dying and there is no hope ;) :devilish:

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Just finished episode 8, as a massive Chick, and damn some choice consequences are harder than others... I mean, nothing devastating per se, but there's a world of difference between a 'harem' game and a game like this one... Sage takes the rejection well, at least, anyway I didn't even know until episode 7 that I could reignite something that I let down early in the game for whatever reasons, nothing on Maya&Josy, nor on Jill (except that part on the table, damn, yup, she was annihilated), but rejecting Bella, ouch...

Now on to Zoey to see what the fuss is about !

nicerb

Dec 8, 2019
That sounds pretty serious. How quick are we talking here. I'm working at the moment, so I could probably get back to you in a few hours, will that suffice? If you need it faster that that, I could call a colleague and see if he can assist. Do you really need it that fast? Can you give a time frame? That would be helpful so we can schedule this in.

Alternatively, you could do what I just did. I searched within this thread for the words "Status Update" and then scrolled down about 10 hits and found it. I could do that for you, but you know what they say, "Give a man a status update and you will satisfy him for a day, teach him to search for his own status update and he will be satisfied for life!" You wanna be satisfied for life don't ya? Sure you do. You search for that update! I believe in you!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lmao, but seriously dou, do you have any updates on when it is coming?

Reactions: shazba

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
This game confuses me some times (I mean a lot of times)....game is called 'Being a DIK' and by that I assumed you were supposed to try and party (drink drugs and sex) as much as possible. So, I find that after the tennis with Jill I can't see her in the shower because I'm too much of a DIK....I then also find out I don't get any more sex with Maya and/or Josy because again I have too much DIK...basically only neutral or Chick for both those bits.....is there anything else I am going to miss out on?
Does anyone know if there is a hack to change DIK status for whichever occasion demands using the command screen? I haven't enabled that screen yet as I was enjoying the way things are going, but after all the effort with Jill, Maya & Josy I feel I'm getting short changed.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This game confuses me some times (I mean a lot of times)....game is called 'Being a DIK' and by that I assumed you were supposed to try and party (drink drugs and sex) as much as possible. So, I find that after the tennis with Jill I can't see her in the shower because I'm too much of a DIK....I then also find out I don't get any more sex with Maya and/or Josy because again I have too much DIK...basically only neutral or Chick for both those bits.....is there anything else I am going to miss out on?
Does anyone know if there is a hack to change DIK status for whichever occasion demands using the command screen? I haven't enabled that screen yet as I was enjoying the way things are going, but after all the effort with Jill, Maya & Josy I feel I'm getting short changed.
the optional scenes at the end are quite insignificant, but in general affinity has this role as a silent trap that when you least expect it comes at you like a dead end.

Whereas with status (the one given by the individual choices, not the major ones) DIK you have no problem at all

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes