Dec 19, 2019
I'll ask here because I forgot. In episode 4 when you say that Sarah's ass is the hottest, she reacts to it a few episodes later saying that Sage said that to her. If you choose another option, do any other girls react to this information or just Sarah?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
OK, I'm busily re-doing my game as for some reason my saves didn't work when I updated to the 0.8.2.
It's been a long time since I played this and not sure what I did last time at the Maya+Josy point.
If I go to Bella does it mean that the Sage path of being F buddies closes (I really want to go after Bella and I'm assuming that is possible).
I'm going to make two saves...one after the Sage branch (lol) and the other after Bella branch (not going to bother with Derek branch).
I guess what I need to know is if there is anything important that happens during either Sage or Bella branches that sets you on a path - the Bella branch didn't have much dialogue, but I guess I get to use her pool later....
The short answer is it doesn't matter who you stay with when the mc leaves Maya's dorm. You can pursue any girl independent of that decision. For more details read on, but there may be some spoilers there:

With Sage, you just have to accept having sex with her and she's yours. You can even deny her until episode 7 and then decide to fuck her for the first time in episode 7 and she's yours, so basically you shouldn't have trouble being with Sage. At this point you can pretty much do anything you fucking want and still be with Sage by the end of episode 8. That includes fucking every other girl possible (Bella, M&J, Quinn, etc.)

With Bella, you just have to be pleasant to her and choose to see her whenever the opportunity arrives (but you don't have to stay at her house when the mc gets upset with M&J). There's only one thing you should not do that we are aware of at this moment, don't get a blowjob from Cathy if the opportunity arrives; that shit doesn't end well.

If you choose to stray with Bella, you get some nice bonding with her, but you can still be on her path if you stay with Sage or Derek.

If you choose to stay with Sage, there's some fun to be had with the other HOTs, and a bit more bonding with Sage, but you don't have to stay with her to be on her path.

Other things to note, if you want to be with Maya & Josy, don't act like a DIK and you should be OK (and obviously choose options that involve trying to fuck them).

If you want to be on Jill's path, don't act like a DIK and always choose Jill at every opportunity. If she asks you to go on a picnic you better fucking say yes!

You can actually be on the path with all 5 girls right up until almost the end of episode 8, but then you have to choose.

I'll ask here because I forgot. In episode 4 when you say that Sarah's ass is the hottest, she reacts to it a few episodes later saying that Sage said that to her. If you choose another option, do any other girls react to this information or just Sarah?
So far, Sarah, Cammy & Riona all react if you choose them. Sarah also appreciates it if you complement her when you walk in on the girls in the spa/jacuzzi at the prep's party.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
For some reason I thought they were colored if you scrolled over them and all were greyed out by default.
Nah, man. You're right. They are all greyed out. They only get colors if you hover your mouse over the characters.
But, if you are not on the girls' path, they will have a padlock infront of them and won't get colors even if you hover over them.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
With Bella, you just have to be pleasant to her and choose to see her whenever the opportunity arrives (but you don't have to stay at her house when the mc gets upset with M&J). There's only one thing you should not do that we are aware of at this moment, don't get a blowjob from Cathy if the opportunity arrives; that shit doesn't end well.

If you choose to stray with Bella, you get some nice bonding with her, but you can still be on her path if you stay with Sage or Derek.
a small point about Bella: the only key step is to go to her in the third chapter

at which point there are two options: push with her at chapter five, which opens the relationship, or if you skip this step accept her help at chapter six to fix the room (if you have already acted at chapter five this choice otherwise will be automatic)

Reactions: shazba

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
So far, Sarah, Cammy & Riona all react if you choose them. Sarah also appreciates it if you complement her when you walk in on the girls in the spa/jacuzzi at the prep's party.
Sarah is kinda bae even though there's no future with her, but what does Riona say if you chose her? Never seen that reaction. Damn Sage stop telling all the girls that I like them, this is high school all over again :KEK:

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
The short answer is it doesn't matter who you stay with when the mc leaves Maya's dorm. You can pursue any girl independent of that decision. For more details read on, but there may be some spoilers there:

With Sage, you just have to accept having sex with her and she's yours. You can even deny her until episode 7 and then decide to fuck her for the first time in episode 7 and she's yours, so basically you shouldn't have trouble being with Sage. At this point you can pretty much do anything you fucking want and still be with Sage by the end of episode 8. That includes fucking every other girl possible (Bella, M&J, Quinn, etc.)

If you choose to stay with Sage, there's some fun to be had with the other HOTs, and a bit more bonding with Sage, but you don't have to stay with her to be on her path.

Other things to note, if you want to be with Maya & Josy, don't act like a DIK and you should be OK (and obviously choose options that involve trying to fuck them).

If you want to be on Jill's path, don't act like a DIK and always choose Jill at every opportunity. If she asks you to go on a picnic you better fucking say yes!

You can actually be on the path with all 5 girls right up until almost the end of episode 8, but then you have to choose.

Thanks man, that helps a lot. I actually went through both Sage (and thoroughly enjoyed the shower scene) and have continued on using the Bella path. I've already had some action with Sage and am doing the guitar thing so I think I'm sorted there.
Yeah...Jill, stupidly I had the dildo hat on the first time I was in here bed so that didn't happen, but I have a date set with her very soon.
as to DIK status.....game says I am right on the far edge of the DIK status but Jill still seems interested, not sure how I managed to get that far over, but I guess it's how the WT is set up. I'm looking for a few ways to drop that down a bit...though not sure what I will miss out on if I have such a massive DIK....um, score.
I seem to remember something about Cathy from the last time but will keep an eye out, thanks for the heads up.

Glad to know that there is a future option with Maya and Josy....as a trio?....wouldn't mind that at all.
Thanks once again for the detailed reply.

Reactions: Sasanid

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Can't shake the feeling it's what will happen. Bella and Maya have a clear 'broken' path to me, Jill too for other reasons she probably won't be able to control, and while it may not be that apparent with Josy and Sage, both could be either responsible (Josy) or victim (Sage) of broken scenarios... there will be a happy ending, but it could be sad as fuck before that.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes