ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Heather is a strange character. She bitches about how Tommy treats her all the time. I wonder why she decided to be his girlfriend to begin with. I won't feel any regret, when my MC fucks her and takes her away from Tommy.
Probably some , what is the words? " Social Status Symbol" are involved.
Heather is more or less a Hot girl, a popular one, and Tommy is the Vice President of the Diks.
He is a " Big Deal " around the campus. Evidence of this how Heather looks down on MC in the beginning, but as He rise on the ladder, and became the Actual Big Deal, she soften up on him.
And sooner or later She joins in the line of girls, who want to be by the side of MC.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
It won't end up in disaster because it would just crash and burn their friendship, but I don't think it'll be a walk in the park either.

Bella still encouraged Jill to date MC and then also started messing around with him while knowing Jill was interested. That's not something friends should do to each other and I think Bella and MC will (understandably) need to do some work to repair and regain Jill's trust.

And I bet this will be EP9's focus for Bella's path, MC will be so busy with the Halloween party and Zoey's return that James won't probably be a topic until at least EP10, other than perhaps some vague mentioning of him by Jill when she and Bella talk.

I hope I'm wrong though, I really want to learn about Bella's past.
On the Bella romance path, possibly the best way to fix up the Bella/Jill friendship.
1. Bella invites Jill over for a nice dinner and MC is there too.
2. Bella and MC get Jill drunk.
3. Jill is the dessert.

:p

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
They are clearly in an abortion clinic.

MC on average very enthusiastic in Previews
Fuck, Yeah probably right. The fucking pregnancy test , I totally forget about it :ROFLMAO:
But why, is MC face? its another of "My mother is dead ", moment for him , that he just remembered?

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
First thing I thought of.

Wanted to bring Jill home for Thanksgiving not to see Neil in the hospital. Why do you do this to me Pinkcakes.
DPC will add drama in that season, a lot of it I think... Autumn/Fall (depending on where people lives) is the season of depression/suicide. Could see it affecting some of them.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
If we get the same scene with every LI it will be a hassle to make and I doubt that we’ll get the Neil hospital visit on some routes only.
Could also be the path to bring up Lynette's family back into the fray. That inheritance out of nowhere, his father who doesn't tell the MC anything, and the MC not asking questions as usual. Rich people knows rich people.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If we get the same scene with every LI it will be a hassle to make and I doubt that we’ll get the Neil hospital visit on some routes only.
I dont think its a separated scene for all Li individually. I can see all of them being there to support MC, or at least, Josy, Maya, Jill, Derek. And Sage and Bella might get a seperated moment to support him, in private. :unsure:

It might explain why Bella visit MC in the middle of the night?! :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes