Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Tommy is the traitor. Read through the conversation. Quinn got the information. (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its Drug related.... so what did you think Tommy told her? Heather is into the drugs just like Tommy... He hooks others up too with drugs for Quinn... and so on.

I think Tommy acts behind the DIK backs just about the drugs (which is of course bad enough)... maybe even stole some money and is now dealing with Vinnie. But i dont think he has anything to do with the Cathy cluck, or destroying the mansion.

Reactions: Alphaeboy

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Well, he isn't wrong from a purely technical point of view.
After all, you can't go solo Maya or Josy (yet). You have to take them both as a MaJo a "fourth girl" :)
Technically it's not okay but it's okay at the same time Maya and Josy at this point both are bi like Sage the only straight ones for now are Isabella and Jill until DPC makes them fuck each other

Reactions: lipe2410

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
In his last status update DrPinkcake said, he wrote scenes for the 5 main girls, one for each. So there are 5.
Yeah, Sage, Jill, Bella, Maya and Josy. Not sure it'll be Maya/Josy as one anymore, there wasn't a scene of the MC choosing them after all.

And I think that while the MG remains the same, some SG will get more prominent than they actually are, of course like Quinn, but also Lily, and perhaps Riona, Nicole...

Zoey, well, can't wait to see her status.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Yeah, Sage, Jill, Bella, Maya and Josy. Not sure it'll be Maya/Josy as one anymore, there wasn't a scene of the MC choosing them after all.

And I think that while the MG remains the same, some SG will get more prominent than they actually are, of course like Quinn, but also Lily, and perhaps Riona, Nicole...

Zoey, well, can't wait to see her status.
Zoey is de-facto MG you have your LI BUT then it comes to end of the game its you, your girl, Zoey and a fire only two gets out you pick:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: im joking

• Haha
Reactions: Sasanid

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Zoey is de-facto MG you have your LI BUT then it comes to end of the game its you, your girl, Zoey and a fire only two gets out you pick:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: im joking
I know that as far as LI goes for me, Josy and Sage are up there as MG, Quinn as SG, but yeah, Zoey was the first and it ended in a big fucking misunderstanding.

Now, I hope there won't be a fire, but while I also hope Zoey won't be 'forced', that she at least will be a real possibility, cause I really like her backstory with the MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkwen and Redd23
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes