dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
its Drug related.... so what did you think Tommy told her? Heather is into the drugs just like Tommy... He hooks others up too with drugs for Quinn... and so on.

I think Tommy acts behind the DIK backs just about the drugs (which is of course bad enough)... maybe even stole some money and is now dealing with Vinnie. But i dont think he has anything to do with the Cathy cluck, or destroying the mansion.
I don't think the information Quinn got from Tommy has anything to do with drugs. Heather asks Quinn to give Tommy something extra for the information. The extra will be drugs. But what is the information?

The screenshots are from EP3. What happens at the beginning of EP3? Chad receives the envelopes with the pictures. The pictures Chad gets will not be from Tommy. But the pictures for Dawe are from Tommy. And why? The pictures are from different times and not all selfies. So it can be assumed that the pictures were on the DIK laptop. Who has access to the laptop? At this moment, all the DIK's. But with Tommy, no one would suspect anything.

But Heather asks Quinn for some extra drugs for Tommy because of the information Quinn got.

Dude, it's written right there. Info's.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mightybored

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I know that as far as LI goes for me, Josy and Sage are up there as MG, Quinn as SG, but yeah, Zoey was the first and it ended in a big fucking misunderstanding.

Now, I hope there won't be a fire, but while I also hope Zoey won't be 'forced', that she at least will be a real possibility, cause I really like her backstory with the MC.
I don't think zoey will be forced going forward but there would have to be some kind of Zoey path

Reactions: Sasanid

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
If you think really hard, he might be on to something.

View attachment 1995011
Predicting it now:
CHICK MC on MJ path - Maya and Josy stay together, throuple survives only if MC is faithful and has a high enough score with both Derek and DIKs

NEUTRAL MC on MJ path - Maya and Josy conditionally breakup. If they do, Josy strips at Pink Rose to earn Maya's tuition, and new throuple emerges: Josy + Lily + MC = LET'S ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
He's not necessarily wrong, but I look at Envy as long-term potential. Give her kid a brother or sister, that kind of thing. Lily? Absolutely not. She's just sexytime icing on the cake.
If Bella is a thing, so could Nicole, for sure, MC kinda only fucked with her, but from her interactions on Swyper and at the bar, I also think something more is possible, she really seem to like him, and vice versa.

For Lily, I disagree, I think she can be more than that, she isn't just a blonde bimbo, she's cunning and she knows the MC is the next big thing, that's why she wants to 'associate' with him, kinda. But then she takes care of him at the Pink Rose when he gets hit. Just wonder how far she'll go, she's playing a dangerous game, trying to toy around with Quinn and bypassing Vinny.

Actually, just a theory of mine, both could be in huge trouble because of Lily dealings, Nicole mentions her kid a couple times, if they get busted could see a backstory about her losing her kid or something like that, as for Lily things could get darker...

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
So what's the general consensus on the release date among everyone here? About 2 and a half months left until Halloween. Do you think he's going to make it at the current assumed pace or are we looking at November?

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
There's currently nothing for a CHICK rejected by the goblin, maybe Zoey could be on that branch.
I guess if you play Zoey as a 'chick', it could be that way. It's what I did on my chick playthrough. The affinity gauge Zoey got has to do something.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't know what that means, but Jill gives us a hint.

But first things first. In EP1, Stephen is wearing his wedding ring. In the intro of EP3, Stephen is still wearing his wedding ring.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Look at Jill's hands. The scene is in Stephen's office, after Chad's attack. She explicitly points to the ring finger. On Jade's hand, it is very faintly visible so she is wearing her wedding ring. But Stephen is not wearing his wedding ring. This is odd in that it's actually Jade who has the reason to take off her wedding ring, not Stephen.

I've only done a cursory search now, but I don't think Stephen wears his wedding ring at all after the EP3 intro. But instead, in EP8, he has a different ring on his ring finger when he asks Isabella out. It's a black ring.

I think so Stephen has something to do with the MC's family. I'm just writing gender studies and what Dani asks Jade while giving the MC a handjob.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Hah. This is the only game that I have ever felt bad about having to choose a route. Such well written characters.

I can't choose any of the non-Jill paths because I always feel sad about Jill having to go out with Tybalt for 3 dates lmao.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I guess if you play Zoey as a 'chick', it could be that way. It's what I did on my chick playthrough. The affinity gauge Zoey got has to do something.
My view on that is: DIK Fuckface (on others path) + DIK Zoey = fuck buddies as neither ready for relationship.
DIK Fuckface (on others path) + CHICK Zoey = Zoey pushing for relationship but Fuckface not sure.
CHICK Fuckface (rejected by goblin) + DIK Zoey = Fuckface wanting relationship but Zoey not sure.
CHICK Fuckface (rejected by goblin) + CHICK Zoey = both wanting relationship.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
My view on that is: DIK Fuckface (on others path) + DIK Zoey = fuck buddies as neither ready for relationship.
DIK Fuckface (on others path) + CHICK Zoey = Zoey pushing for relationship but Fuckface not sure.
CHICK Fuckface (rejected by goblin) + DIK Zoey = Fuckface wanting relationship but Zoey not sure.
CHICK Fuckface (rejected by goblin) + CHICK Zoey = both wanting relationship.
Those are very logical possibilities, indeed.

Can we get 'Others' as a Chick ? Like if we don't date anyone, and we reject Jill on that 1st date ? Just tried that possibility on my DIK path.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

Can we get 'Others' as a Chick ? Like if we don't date anyone, and we reject Jill on that 1st date ? Just tried that possibility on my DIK path.
I assume so, as I have a others CHICK playthrough rejected by Jill because of helping sick Sage, I've never tried it.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021

Affinity doesn't matters, you can still get "Other" as a CHICK. If you do a monk run "Others" will be chosen automatically, you not even gonna see the options (but if you have chosen feelings for Maya or Josy it will be mentioned but with no option).
To answer your question - for "pure" CHICK I see no possibilities to get "Others" option but if you become CHICK only in latter episodes it's pretty doable.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
I don't know what that means, but Jill gives us a hint.

But first things first. In EP1, Stephen is wearing his wedding ring. In the intro of EP3, Stephen is still wearing his wedding ring.

Look at Jill's hands. The scene is in Stephen's office, after Chad's attack. She explicitly points to the ring finger. On Jade's hand, it is very faintly visible so she is wearing her wedding ring. But Stephen is not wearing his wedding ring. This is odd in that it's actually Jade who has the reason to take off her wedding ring, not Stephen.

I've only done a cursory search now, but I don't think Stephen wears his wedding ring at all after the EP3 intro. But instead, in EP8, he has a different ring on his ring finger when he asks Isabella out. It's a black ring.

I think so Stephen has something to do with the MC's family. I'm just writing gender studies and what Dani asks Jade while giving the MC a handjob.
That last ring Stephen is wearing (black one) can also be pointing out to the swingers scene. Telling people you're into specific "stuff"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Affinity doesn't matters, you can still get "Other" as a CHICK. If you do a monk run "Others" will be chosen automatically, you not even gonna see the options (but if you have chosen feelings for Maya or Josy it will be mentioned but with no option).
To answer your question - for "pure" CHICK I see no possibilities to get "Others" option but if you become CHICK only in latter episodes it's pretty doable.
Not entirely accurate.

here :

" Others: This option is only available if you aren’t in Josy’s and Maya’s relationship and don’t have a successful relationship with Jill. Choosing that none of the other girls are right for you will cause you to reject any main girl relationships and stay friends with them "

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Not entirely accurate.

here :

" Others: This option is only available if you aren’t in Josy’s and Maya’s relationship and don’t have a successful relationship with Jill. Choosing that none of the other girls are right for you will cause you to reject any main girl relationships and stay friends with them "
Yeah, just checked and you're right. I've never did "only Jill" run but "only Maya and Josy" run confirms your point.

Well, I've played Maya and Josy run blindly when ep8 just came out so I just forgot that there was no "Others" option in the end.
632.jpg

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Doesnt really matter what you do in which affinity... to get the "others" option you just have to simply hook up with at least one sidegirl. Lily,Envy, Nora, Camilla,Riona, ect... it doesnt matter. Well as a Chick you cant hookup with Quinn, but there are plenty of other options. Or you dont have any sex at all, that will give you the others option autmatically... cause, well obviously you cant choose any girl at all :D But dont know why you should make a playthrough without going for any girl.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes