anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
It is not an NTR will not be an NTR because Nicole is only a side girl. The MC can't have a relationship with her, therefore no NTR.

I really only see 2 additional LI's if DPC decides to add LI's. Quinn and/or Zoey.
It's not NTR however DPC won't risk the reaction of the anti-NTR brigade who have a VERY loose definition of what NTR is. DPC won't even show other guys using Quinn's restaurant even though we know Fuckface is not the only customer.

Reactions: sava75

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
For the record, I wouldn't change teenage shazba's story one bit! But there's definitely a big difference between looking after your own kid and getting saddled with someone else's kid at a young age. :eek:

Plus, reading between the lines, I get the impression Nicole's son is about 10-12 years old. She's 30 now and on Swyper she complains that she got pregnant instead of going to college. So the mc wouldn't even be 10 years older than the little turd, that's just awkward. :oops:

I didn't get full custody until just over 5 years ago, and getting stares from cougars when you're in your mid twenties picking up your kid from school is one thing :sneaky:, but looking like you're still in school yourself, even the cougars would start to feel conflicted. :unsure: :LOL:
we don't know if we'll see the end of the school year (and the game...) and you're worried about when you'll have to take Nicole's son to school?

I'd love to but I doubt sweet Nicole will get her ending, or at least an ending so complete that we'll have to worry about her son

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think he will reveal who the father is. If he revealed that our homie Stephen is the father, it's going to cause him more headaches with the NTR outrage (even though technically it's not NTR, but people just don't get it).

For the same reason he didn't show James kissing Bella in the flashback - better to be safe than sorry.
the father of Nicole's child will probably not be revealed because it does not matter

building a drama on a secondary character that will impact on very few players makes no sense, it is a pointless effort that DPC will not take on

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
the father of Nicole's child will probably not be revealed because it does not matter

building a drama on a secondary character that will impact on very few players makes no sense, it is a pointless effort that DPC will not take on
Unless it's some drama to tie in the story with, but IMO it's not worth the effort. Like he has way too many unsolved plots to deal with already as it is, adding another one is unnecessary.

Reactions: ename144

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
How many songs are affected by the Friday Prophets removal? Punk Rock Flu and Amsterdam? Anything else?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Unless it's some drama to tie in the story with, but IMO it's not worth the effort. Like he has way too many unsolved plots to deal with already as it is, adding another one is unnecessary.
let's assume that even for those who are dating Nicole, knowing who the father is would matter if and only if there was a risk of them getting back together
otherwise the ntr value of a fuck 10 years earlier is very relative

Nicole, to return central to the plot, could be one of the first students annoyed by Burke, James's mistress (since we know nothing about him it's all worth it) or Neil's missed condom (which 10 years after Lynette's death would also be jutified)

none of the 3 hypotheses excites me

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
We will not know if it makes sense until we know who the father of Nicole's child is. You can't rule out the sense without knowing the story behind it.

Only at the end of BaDIK will we know if it made sense to reveal the father of Nicole's son, and as long as the end has not yet been reached, I suppose it can be relevant.

Another thing is whether it's personally important for me to know. I don't really care.
in fact I did not go so far as to make absurd theories

but Nicole remains a secondary character, in many games little more than an extra. so to put her at the centre of something important, something universal in the plot, would be strange. for the majority of players whether it is Nicole or any other character would change very little

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
It's not NTR however DPC won't risk the reaction of the anti-NTR brigade who have a VERY loose definition of what NTR is. DPC won't even show other guys using Quinn's restaurant even though we know Fuckface is not the only customer.
He is smart, some things are better left ambiguous and for interpritation of the reader. The best books and media are those that engage with the readers fantesy and leave him room for imegination.

Reactions: sava75 and dalli_x

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I don't know what about you but I hope that the tinder app in being a d1k returns, I laughed so hard and some of the roasting comments.

and please don't tell me that the friday prophets are removed from the game, I can't imagine the game without them.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
we don't know if we'll see the end of the school year (and the game...) and you're worried about when you'll have to take Nicole's son to school?

I'd love to but I doubt sweet Nicole will get her ending, or at least an ending so complete that we'll have to worry about her son
Nah, I'm just saying, a less than 10 year age gap between step dad and step son would be really fucking weird.

He did it with Riona and her stalker, and I don't even believe that one is solved yet, and while Riona's character feels more related to a main plot line (Quinn and her drugs), Nicole's relationship with the mc was pretty full on. But I do agree, Nicole's ex-husband shouldn't matter at all. We've still got Bella's (dead/AWOL/ex-)husband to be concerned about, no point in adding more of the same.

On the note of side characters and separate story arcs, there are quite a few:
  • The new pregnancy scare (it's obviously not gonna be any of the main LI's and if it's not Lynette in a flashback, it's gonna be some side character drama)
  • Mona leaving the HOTs was a side drama
  • The Jade/Stephen marriage drama
  • The Cathy Cluck
  • The Dany/Jam Jam pregnancy scare as well as their on again/off again relationship problems
  • The Dawe/Arieth infidelities
  • The Heather/Tommy relationship issues
  • The Lily/Quinn drug association
  • The Magnar/Sally relationship troubles (although that could end up just being a throwaway line)
  • The Melanie/Troy drama (I mean there was no need for anyone else to be involved in the Troy/Chad/Sage drama, but Melanie and Sarah were involved, as red herrings obviously, but still it's their own little side drama)
  • The Steve family drama (don't know if we'll ever see Steve again anyway, it may have just been some lame Chick/DIK meaningless choice)
  • Riona's stalker like I mentioned above.
  • Derek & Wendy's love affair, with him avoider her and her getting all serious, and for all we know, she's pregnant
  • And Finally Zoey, who, if she isn't a new LI, an entire fucking Interlude was spent on her and a bunch of dudes we'll hopefully never see again.
So on that note, there's no real indication that DPC won't introduce Nicole's husband just to add some grief in her story line.

That's actually something that I've liked about this game from the beginning. There are a lot of stories going on that aren't all revolving around the mc, but are interesting enough to stay entertaining.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I don't know what about you but I hope that the tinder app in being a d1k returns, I laughed so hard and some of the roasting comments.

and please don't tell me that the friday prophets are removed from the game, I can't imagine the game without them.
They're gone, 4 years after the fact when it's fuckin' pointless, they're gone.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I agree with you that Nicole is a minor character. But the MC can have sex with her in EP3. She writes her name on the MC's dick. The MC shows that to the DIK's and Maya could have seen it the same way.

I just want to clarify with this so that Nicole is still involved in the story and therefore a part of the story. Where the story will take us I don't know of course.

Theorizing is fun and encourages creative thinking. It is up to everyone whether he wants to do that or not. Since you apparently have no interest in it, I take over this gladly for you.:D(y)
precisely, MC 'could'

but the only obligatory step is that Mc knows that Nicole is a stripper at the Pink Rose, the same way he knows the girl who works in the cafeteria and the college receptionist.

plus we know she's a client of Lily's

only this is Nicole's "obligatory" involvement in the overall story

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
He did it with Riona and her stalker, and I don't even believe that one is solved yet, and while Riona's character feels more related to a main plot line (Quinn and her drugs), Nicole's relationship with the mc was pretty full on. But I do agree, Nicole's ex-husband shouldn't matter at all. We've still got Bella's (dead/AWOL/ex-)husband to be concerned about, no point in adding more of the same.

On the note of side characters and separate story arcs, there are quite a few:
  • The new pregnancy scare (it's obviously not gonna be any of the main LI's and if it's not Lynette in a flashback, it's gonna be some side character drama)
  • Mona leaving the HOTs was a side drama
  • The Jade/Stephen marriage drama
  • The Cathy Cluck
  • The Dany/Jam Jam pregnancy scare as well as their on again/off again relationship problems
  • The Dawe/Arieth infidelities
  • The Heather/Tommy relationship issues
  • The Lily/Quinn drug association
  • The Magnar/Sally relationship troubles (although that could end up just being a throwaway line)
  • The Melanie/Troy drama (I mean there was no need for anyone else to be involved in the Troy/Chad/Sage drama, but Melanie and Sarah were involved, as red herrings obviously, but still it's their own little side drama)
  • The Steve family drama (don't know if we'll ever see Steve again anyway, it may have just been some lame Chick/DIK meaningless choice)
  • Riona's stalker like I mentioned above.
  • Derek & Wendy's love affair, with him avoider her and her getting all serious, and for all we know, she's pregnant
  • And Finally Zoey, who, if she isn't a new LI, an entire fucking Interlude was spent on her and a bunch of dudes we'll hopefully never see again.
So on that note, there's no real indication that DPC won't introduce Nicole's husband just to add some grief in her story line.

That's actually something that I've liked about this game from the beginning. There are a lot of stories going on that aren't all revolving around the mc, but are interesting enough to stay entertaining.
there is also no comparison between Riona's role and Nicole's...

Riona is Quinn's shadow, so much so that major suspicions about the real stalker involve Quinn more than Riona strictly

the mildly interesting stories all involve MC... even the difficult marriage between Jade and Stephen becomes much less interesting without MC's involvement

many of the ones listed are pure fillers that ran out as soon as they were used (like Dany's pregnancy..)

and the same would be for the revelation of Nicole's ex-boyfriend (if it wasn't someone shocking), 10 renders and 2 minutes of gameplay

kezguyfour

Apr 27, 2021
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.2] + Scrappy's Mod

Android (Apk+Data) : Mega, G-Drive1, G-Drive2,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you trouble to installation apk+data, watch video

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

View attachment 1993172
Is it possible that my phone specs aren't good enough to play this on my phone? Below is a link to the specs and it has information about the cpu and gpu.

I have the 4gb ram version with 128gb storage.

It's a relatively cheap but new Droid, I can get the game to start but it crashes randomly pretty soon after I've started.

I've also tried playing the PC version through joiplay but that didn't work either

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Who said Nicole got pregnant by an ex-boyfriend? I haven't read that.

But I do know this. Stephen and Pete probably had a bachelor party at the time Nicole could have gone to college. Yeah, Pete too, because we know from EP2 that Josy has been putting up with Tommy for years. Nicole is a stripper and may have been back then too.

Bachelor parties and strippers go together. Pete cheated on Josy's mother. What if it wasn't just with Monica? Stephen cheated on Jade, too. Who's to say he didn't do the same ten years ago?

Both of them have a direct effect on the MC. If the MC is with Sage, the MC is fucking her brother's mother. And if the MC is on the way to a threesome, the MC is fucking Josy's brother's mother.

Just because the relevance is not yet visible does not mean there is no relevance.
actually thinking that Nicole got pregnant by the guy she was dating is a big gamble (not a certainty, but certainly the most common situation)

much more solid hypothesis of a bachelor party

• Wow
Reactions: shazba

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Nah, I'm just saying, a less than 10 year age gap between step dad and step son would be really fucking weird.
That's just part of the package when you choose to date characters who are (nearly) old enough to be your mother. Not any weirder than the rest of it.

On the topic of Nicole's kid, i can't remember if you even learn of their existence without actively going after Nicole on the Tinder rip-off. Or at least recognizing her there, which isn't guaranteed. So all this epileptic trees theory crafting is... well.

Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes