ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
But there is no evidence for a boyfriend. On the other hand, there are strippers, 2 unfaithful men who are married for the second time, and Josy's statement in EP2 that she knows her father Pete cheated on her mother. However, Josy also says so that her father said so that he didn't cheat on Josy's mother with Monica.

Furthermore, it doesn't even matter if Nicole/Envy had a boyfriend because she works in the V.I.P Room and offers sex for money. Thus, the hypothesis of a bachelor party is on its way to becoming a theory because there is evidence to support it.
We know that Nicole and the father of the child have him one week each (she talks about it when you go to her place for the threesome)

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
there is also no comparison between Riona's role and Nicole's...

Riona is Quinn's shadow, so much so that major suspicions about the real stalker involve Quinn more than Riona strictly

the mildly interesting stories all involve MC... even the difficult marriage between Jade and Stephen becomes much less interesting without MC's involvement

many of the ones listed are pure fillers that ran out as soon as they were used (like Dany's pregnancy..)

and the same would be for the revelation of Nicole's ex-boyfriend (if it wasn't someone shocking), 10 renders and 2 minutes of gameplay
While Nicole is most certainly a secondary character, I don't believe a side drama with her is off the books. There's definitely side sex, so why not side drama?

Who said Nicole got pregnant by an ex-boyfriend? I haven't read that.

But I do know this. Stephen and Pete probably had a bachelor party at the time Nicole could have gone to college. Yeah, Pete too, because we know from EP2 that Josy has been putting up with Tommy for years. Nicole is a stripper and may have been back then too.

Bachelor parties and strippers go together. Pete cheated on Josy's mother. What if it wasn't just with Monica? Stephen cheated on Jade, too. Who's to say he didn't do the same ten years ago?

Both of them have a direct effect on the MC. If the MC is with Sage, the MC is fucking her brother's mother. And if the MC is on the way to a threesome, the MC is fucking Josy's brother's mother.

Just because the relevance is not yet visible does not mean there is no relevance.
Nicole was married before, got pregnant and then went through a "brutal divorce" (her own words on Swyper).

actually thinking that Nicole got pregnant by the guy she was dating is a big gamble (not a certainty, but certainly the most common situation)

much more solid hypothesis of a bachelor party
Like I mentioned above, Nicole tells the mc on Swyper that she got pregnant youngish (college age) and later went through a divorce.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
While Nicole is most certainly a secondary character, I don't believe a side drama with her is off the books. There's definitely side sex, so why not side drama?
yes, we cannot rule it out, but as a side drama we are talking about a quick pass, not a plot point

Jam Jam fears Danny is pregnant and then discovers everything is fine: 10 renders and 2 minutes of playtime

Reactions: shazba

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Jade is incapable of having kids, right? It's why Tybalt and Sage are adopted?
Huhm... its not the first time iam reading this... and yeah if you have sex with Jade "you can cum inside her and dont have to worry" by her words...

But its a little far fetched to assume that she doesnt have a child or cant have one, she is a sexual active woman, my first thought, she is obviously on the pill.
Looking back, she loves Tybalt and is caring very much for him... there are explit scenes for that in the game, for sage not. Of course it can be to hide the family relationship for that cliffhanger in EP8, and it can be that Tybalt isnt Jades son. But i dont think so...

For Sage its obvious... nothing similiar between Jade and her (in genetics) but Tybalt? I would say he is from Jade... Otherwise... Sally mentioned everything is fake about him, his tan (ok that was pretty obvious to everyone in the first second), maybe hair color and other things too? just to look like Jades real son? Dont know about that... Iam not convinced that Tybalt is adopted too.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
But there is no evidence for a boyfriend. On the other hand, there are strippers, 2 unfaithful men who are married for the second time, and Josy's statement in EP2 that she knows her father Pete cheated on her mother. However, Josy also says so that her father said so that he didn't cheat on Josy's mother with Monica.

Furthermore, it doesn't even matter if Nicole/Envy had a boyfriend because she works in the V.I.P Room and offers sex for money. Thus, the hypothesis of a bachelor party is on its way to becoming a theory because there is evidence to support it.
Look at swyper... if she isnt lying there (why should she?) she was married and is devorced... well... the child is out of that marriage, dont you think?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Huhm... its not the first time iam reading this... and yeah if you have sex with Jade "you can cum inside her and dont have to worry" by her words...

But its a little far fetched to assume that she doesnt have a child or cant have one, she is a sexual active woman, my first thought, she is obviously on the pill.
Looking back, she loves Tybalt and is caring very much for him... there are explit scenes for that in the game, for sage not. Of course it can be to hide the family relationship for that cliffhanger in EP8, and it can be that Tybalt isnt Jades son. But i dont think so...

For Sage its obvious... nothing similiar between Jade and her (in genetics) but Tybalt? I would say he is from Jade... Otherwise... Sally mentioned everything is fake about him, his tan (ok that was pretty obvious to everyone in the first second), maybe hair color and other things too? just to look like Jades real son? Dont know about that... Iam not convinced that Tybalt is adopted too.
Tybalt is also generally thought to have been adopted for his words during the shower after the tennis match (coming from nowhere etc.).

but in fact it's a vague hint that could say anything, and that it wouldn't be so much at odds with being Jade's son, who only later with Burke's arrival discovered his true vocation as a snob

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Tybalt is also generally thought to have been adopted for his words during the shower after the tennis match (coming from nowhere etc.).

but in fact it's a vague hint that could say anything, and that it wouldn't be so much at odds with being Jade's son, who only later with Burke's arrival discovered his true vocation as a snob
Yeah, iirc it's not impossible Jade was originally someone on Bella's level wealth-wise (i.e. suburb-living teacher) and it's her marriage with Stephen that elevated both her and Tybalt to 'elite' status, which Tybalt prefers to view entirely as his own accomplishment?

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
yes, we cannot rule it out, but as a side drama we are talking about a quick pass, not a plot point

Jam Jam fears Danny is pregnant and then discovers everything is fine: 10 renders and 2 minutes of playtime
I didn't read all the posts for that particular exchange, just want to add that I don't mind at all side plots like this one, to me it just adds to the main plot, it enriches the storyline, like in the Witcher or Elder Scrolls games or Mass Effect (in this one you don't really have the choice if you don't want to fuck things up, but well), side quests are what I aim for whenever I can, sure they may not matter for the Main Questline, but the game is way more immersive that way.

I'm sure Nicole will have that kind of side drama, DPC doesn't really mention things he doesn't want to integrate in some capacity usually. Like Mona leaving, then Sage and Heather talking about her on the poolside, she'll come back (I have a feeling that while she's a side character, she'll have major repercussions on the main plot, though), like when we go back to Josy in Ep2 and come across Steve crying, while I thought it was a bit random, I have a feeling the way you reacted may impact Zoey in some fashion (she may start working there, who knows). Side drama, who 'could' impact in a way or another.

Reactions: PappaSchlumpf

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
What if the only way to get Jill's anal scenes is when she tries to one up Bella and steal the MC in the Bella path?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Which path will the die-hard Jilleavers and Roycers pick then? Disney Missionary Romance, or the Forbidden Fruit Debauchery ? :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
A little thing I noticed: During the nature walk with Sage, a CHICK/Neutral MC says "I don't know what 'it' is," but a DIK MC says "I don't know what the hell 'it' is."

I like that DIK MC is taking on certain elements of Tommy's personality, being a loud mouth. When MC talks to Sage at the HOT Party, she tells a DIK MC "don't start tonight" when he jokes about the two ignoring each other.

I don't think MC will become a short sighted, explosive temper, drug dealing bully like Tommy.

I'll be curious if this will lead back to Sage's submissive side resurfacing, which was hinted at when she 'likes' MC when he chastises her during their first meeting. That whole subplot was dropped after that.

Reactions: dav3knight

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021

The overall problem with Tybalt and theories about him or his origin is... he is always talking shit, you never know if something out of his mouth is near the truth at all...

Most characters in the game are pretty straight forward, if they say/show something (especially in scenes where the MC is not around) they mean it, or it has a meaning which the player can figure out...

With Tybalt on the other hand... like Sally said, there is not a single bit on him that is not fake. His attitude, his speeches, the way he dresses, his skintone (fake tan) and on and on and on... nothing on him is for real...

His talk in the shower? "i came from the poor too" come on, it cant be taken seriously... i mean... he thinks Bellas Neighbourhood is from welfare only... which should show how much he knows about being "poor"

and we should always keep in mind... most of the things taken place in this game are more or less satire anyways. Tybalt is not nearly written as a realistic character... nothing about him can be taken seriously, and iam suprised how often he is a part of some important and serious theories... Tybalt is obviously created as "comic" like character... nothing serious about him... same goes for dawe.

I cant think that tybalt or Dawe will ever have some serious role in any of the important plots... the whole Tybalt dates Jill plot was only created to humilate him, and thats his only reason to exist in the game, same goes for Dawe. Both, Dawe and Tybalt are created on purpose just to be humilated all the time and that the audience has something to laugh about when they are falling on their noses again and again. Its a "tom and Jerry" thing here, with MC and all the others being "Jerry" while Tybalt and dawe are most of the time "Tom" thats about it i think...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes